rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Falcons / Boys

I'm happy to hear that this is a trap game for Atlanta
    I'm glad to see that most people think that the Falcons are a fluke 2-0
    I'm excited that many people think that Dallas's offensive line and amazing Defense will just carry the day
    I'm pleasantly surprised that nobody remembers that Brandon Weeden is the worst rated QB in NFL history

Mostly im giddy that nobody has started some bullshit thread jinxing my lock of the week...the Atlanta Falcons!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Boys all-in obv, 2 easy.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

So what your saying fister is your taking the cowboys

rockhardfister

No...i cant see a the forest through the trees right now as far as the Cowboys go. It comes down to 3 things for me regarding this game.

1. Ryan over Weeden - Coleman is out. Freeman is serviceable and explosive but not a workhorse. Ryan will have to throw more on Sunday and this is bad for Dallas unless they can consistently draw up pressure on Ryan. So far, nobody has been able to do it and the Falcons counter blitzes with efficient smoke screens...mostly to Julio. Oh yeah...Julio is uncoverable.

2. Falcons D - Ranked 9th in rush Defense and they dont even blitz. This week Justin Durant, who is playing out of his mind for ATL and former Cowboy starter last year comes back to Big D. Word is that he has Witten's number if he plays. Marcus Trufant is one of the leagues true shut down corners. Eli threw zero passes his way last week and now he can freelance on Sunday because there is no Dez. I expect ATL to draw up some unconventional blitzes on Sunday get Weeded off his spot. This team rarely blitzes.

3. This game is nested firmly within the 1PM start time schedule with 9x other early NFL matchups. This game will come and go and nobody will blink an eye. To many other juicy games to choose from that don't have as many question marks as Dallas/Atlanta. Most people will pass on this. If this were a 4:15 start or Sunday night showcase I think the public would be pounding ATL to get their money back.

If Dallas is winning this game, i need someone to tell me how?

Jets -2 is an another absolute gift. Maybe even more so that ATL. Possible the best D in the league going up against the worst de-synchronized offense in the league at home with no Demarco Murray and scared Sam Bradford.

Cardinals -6.5 I think its safe to say that the Cardinals are for real and SF is not. David Johnson breaks out this game as Cards cruise.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Demarco Murray is playing Sunday

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    Demarco Murray is playing Sunday
    He's on a different team now.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

. Possible the best D in the league going up against the worst de-synchronized offense in the league at home with no Demarco Murray and scared Sam Bradford.

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    He's on a different team now.

hes talking about the write up on the Eagles vs. Gets

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Dallas is the pick in this one Compare players all you want the play is dallas

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Typical homer reaction picking with heart. If you can't spot the sucker well then maybe youre the sucker lol. Cowpokes get it done! Fans of these mediocre/shit teams that never won anything a dime a dozen. Buff fans after wk 1 were preparing for SB, Shitlanta fans same after 2 mediocre wins, Chief /Jet fans do this every year dumb fukks lol.

Sometimes you just gotta use the head and not overreact. I'm a Raider fan and yes we have some very nice pieces emerging and in a couple years maybe Carr is the guy and we have arguably best linebacker and receiver in gm down the road with hope. However after 1 decent win over a decent team I'm not getting prepared for Jan this season.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 09-26-15 at 09:26 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Typical homer reaction picking with heart. If you can't spot the sucker well then maybe youre the sucker lol. Cowpokes get it done! Fans of these mediocre/shit teams that never won anything a dime a dozen. Buff fans after wk 1 were preparing for SB, Shitlanta fans same after 2 mediocre wins, Chief /Jet fans do this every year dumb fukks lol.

Sometimes you just gotta use the head and not overreact. I'm a Raider fan and yes we have some very nice pieces emerging and in a couple years maybe Carr is the guy and we have arguably best linebacker and receiver in gm down the road with hope. However after 1 decent win over a decent team I'm not getting prepared for Jan this season.
    Wtf have Dallas won past 10 yrs mediocre is their middle name Atlanta with a defense Cowboys with weeden nuff said o btw no Bryant either smh

TheKLB
    TheKLB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    No...i cant see a the forest through the trees right now as far as the Cowboys go. It comes down to 3 things for me regarding this game.

1. Ryan over Weeden

2. Falcons D

3. This game is nested firmly within the 1PM start time schedule with 9x other early NFL matchups. This game will come and go and nobody will blink an eye.

If Dallas is winning this game, i need someone to tell me how?
    1. As far as I know... they will never be on the field at the same time.

2. Being #9 for anything after week 2 means.....? But anyways, Cowboys are ranked #2 in overall defense. Dal D is 5th in PPG allowed, Atl is 13th. But it doesn't mean much. How does Team A match against Team B is all that matters

3. This game is somehow special because it is scheduled the same time as 9 other games???

You've convinced me... let me get my...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Has nothing to do with what Dallas has not achieved fact is they better team? I'm just saying you have a overadjusted line on home team that will control trenches and pace here I believe. Boys been building right though to their credit and better team than Atl right now. Take my chances with home doggie here over a mediocre unproven team I just don't trust on road. Bol!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

No line is correct QB and WR pro bowler material out of game healthy nfc contender coming to town

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Boys will run it down there throat tomorrw keep Falcons playmakers off the field Dallas by a FG cash it

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Hey im a RAIDER Fan Also and Im taking the Raider plus the points ML and First half points and ML time for them to prove a point that these aint the same Raiders but back to the Cowboys either you Take the Cowboys or get ready to pay !!! Im taking the cowboys like I did last Week in a parlay Winner !!

rockhardfister

If you think a win in NY is mediocre then you really shouldn't be posting. Then you want to talk about how your a Raider fan, David Carr and emerging pieces...getthefuqouttahere!
    Last edited by rockhardfister; 09-27-15 at 12:57 AM.

rockhardfister

No need to get nasty folks. Put up your Betpoints if you like the Boys tomorrow.