Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

2-0 teams away from home in week three

Anyone have ats records over the last five/ten years for this particular stat?

I'd also love to see the same info for home teams.

Think I'm really on to something here but don't want to expend the time or energy it requires to research it.

So somebody do it for me.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Sure do.

And thanks for the tip, two nice trends from that starting point. Took some refining as the initial searches came up 50/50 ats, but after a few tweaks, paydirt.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

Since 2000 = ATS: 28-29-2

Since 2005 = ATS: 16-22-2
    Since 2010 = ATS: 7-10-0

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by FUqer View Post
    Since 2000 = ATS: 28-29-2

Since 2005 = ATS: 16-22-2
    Since 2010 = ATS: 7-10-0
    There you go POOLSIDE. It looks like you should fade the undefeated this weekend. You can thank FUqer if they cash.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    There you go POOLSIDE. It looks like you should fade the undefeated this weekend. You can thank FUqer if they cash.
    Give it a rest. I couldn't have possibly been more civil in response to your petulant replies. Clearly I have a life, and thus no interest in sh!t slinging with some racist who's feeling brave online. Find something better to do. And by that, I don't mean scour the internet for another anti Jewish avatar. Where's the snooze emoji when I need it.

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Give it a rest. I couldn't have possibly been more civil in response to your petulant replies. Clearly I have a life, and thus no interest in sh!t slinging with some racist who's feeling brave online. Find something better to do. And by that, I don't mean scour the internet for another anti Jewish avatar. Where's the snooze emoji when I need it.
    Give what a rest? I go to the trouble of finding you a couple of plays for you premised upon your belief in "trends" and you lay this whine on me? Wow. I guess you aren't as in love with the trend nonsense as you pretended.

And to refresh your memory it is you who started the "slinging" by calling me an idiot when I raised a legitimate
    concern with your theory. And then you injected the "holocaust" garbage into the thread and continued with the name calling.

Racist? Hardly. You don't know a thing about me so I suggest you just shut up and move on so I can do so as well. If you pick a fight with me I will go as many rounds as you decide it should go.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-25-15 at 12:15 AM.