xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

I am thinking about doing 5 units +250 ...a balls bet..am I dumb? Looks nice and juicy..bet a lot of people are going brady and the pats..

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Take it from a life-long Steeler die-hard, Tomlin is horse shit and with him and this team you never know what your gonna get. With Bellicheat you have consistency and you know he's bringing the A game. Stay away at best.

Good-luck, whatever you do.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Just take the points bud.

xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

I feel like either I take the win or nothing, I feel like it'll be a blowout or a win by pitt..thanks recon

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Great Pick. Take the points

GO STEELERS

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Personally I would take the points if I played it.

I believe Pats have only lost 1 home opener in that stadium. Brady is 10-2 in home openers?

RyanDaRaider
    RyanDaRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I like Pittsburg as well..... I actually layed units twice on this game... Once at +3 (pre judge ruling, thought Brady would not play) and Once again for the same amount at +7......

Taking the ML in this game is a little "homerish" on your part IMO.... but i do like PIT to win the game personally.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Steelers missing their center Pouncey and runningback Bell until week 2 for Bell and mid season for Pouncey.
    Patriots home field advantage + Steelers missing key players.

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

PATS with a "double chip" on their shoulders w/ all this brady suspension stuff going on,,Belicheat and Brady,Thursday Night,are you kidding me,,,,This game has Double Digit WIN Written ALLLLL over it. LOOK OUT for them PATRIOTS lay the Lumber,You;ll thank me. Good Luck

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I'm a long time steeler fan. Know them inside and out. Pats as well. The bigger loss then bell in this game is actually Bryant. Won't be able to stretch they field. Hayward bay his replacement will bring nothing to the table. the way pats play D they double your biggest weapon. brown will be doubled. Leaving nothing. Steelers in D transition. Pats will be playing pitch and catch out there uncontested. Steelers are transitioning to cover 2. Bend but don't break. Meaning they are willing to give up lots of catches. This D will take at least 4 weeks to settle Never the less breaking at the end. With that being said hope I'm completely wrong! lets go steelers!