SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

3 Unit Play added. GB Over 27 points.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Once again great capping
    Points Awarded:

SmittyZ28 gave shopbar picks 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Once again great capping
    Thanks buddy, great weekend hope you cashed some tickets

SmittyZ28

Week 3
    7-0 clean sweep

YTD
    19-13-1 +20.2 Units

SmittyZ28

Thursday Night

Ravens -2.5 3.3 to win 3

Ravens Steelers are usually a great match up to bet on, almost always close so almost always taking the underdog and the points. Not so this week. The Ravens have been competitive in every game they lost this year (At broncos, at Raiders and the Bungals) all tough opponents for sure. Pitt is a hot team and I think Vik will be at the very least, capable. Capable could mean capable of winning the game or being a turn over machine, I just do not know yet. Tough for a team to come back from a QB loss in one week, especially against a division rival that always plays you tough. To me, these teams are evenly matched with Vik under center, Ravens have played well enough to convince me to lay the couple and trust they come prepared with their A game. Actually hoping line gets pushed over 4, in that case I may take the Steelers +Points for a middle. Until recently, almost all Pitt Balt games were field goal affairs

Good luck people

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Thursday Night

Ravens -2.5 3.3 to win 3

Ravens Steelers are usually a great match up to bet on, almost always close so almost always taking the underdog and the points. Not so this week. The Ravens have been competitive in every game they lost this year (At broncos, at Raiders and the Bungals) all tough opponents for sure. Pitt is a hot team and I think Vik will be at the very least, capable. Capable could mean capable of winning the game or being a turn over machine, I just do not know yet. Tough for a team to come back from a QB loss in one week, especially against a division rival that always plays you tough. To me, these teams are evenly matched with Vik under center, Ravens have played well enough to convince me to lay the couple and trust they come prepared with their A game. Actually hoping line gets pushed over 4, in that case I may take the Steelers +Points for a middle. Until recently, almost all Pitt Balt games were field goal affairs

Good luck people
    I am greedy, wish I could have got that middle I wanted in the write up hahaha. Hope you people made some money.

TNF 1-0 +3 Units
    YTD 20-13-1 +23.2

Have a good night
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave SmittyZ28 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TDKJET1717 gave SmittyZ28 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Smittyz back at it!!!

Grabbed balt at -3 but a push is a win to me

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

You are a beast!

Any thought on the early sunday morning NYJ/MIA game?

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by TDKJET1717 View Post
    Smittyz back at it!!!

Grabbed balt at -3 but a push is a win to me
    TDK, good to see you again man. Hope everything has been good

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Bedard View Post
    You are a beast!

Any thought on the early sunday morning NYJ/MIA game?
    I am most likely taking the Jets -1/1.5 just want to see what happens with Decker before I decide how much. I think Decker is perfect for the type of QB Fitz is. Miami locker room dynamic is really bad again right now and with the Jets, Bowles has really built his credibility. I am just surprised by the line, Miami has not shown anything to be considered close to equal to the Jets. If the Miami defensive front can pressure Fitz into some mistake I can see Miami stealing a W. Good value bet here on the better team for basically a pick em. No bet yet pending decker.
    Points Awarded:

Bedard gave SmittyZ28 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bedard

SmittyZ28

Jets -2 3.3 to win 3 units

SmittyZ28

Denver -6.5 4.4 to win 4

Denver going to stack the box and keep AP from thrashing them leaving the game in Bridgewater's hands. This has two INT written all over it. This D is absolutely stacked and playing at home for less than a TD I am all over it. Manning and the offense has improved every week. Granted vikings D looks decent on paper, but against who? Detroit, SD and the 9ers? 3 of the bottom offenses in the league right now. Manning gets it done big at home this week

SmittyZ28

Bengals -3 (bought the hook for -140) 5.5 to win 4

Red rocket is a home cover machine, I say that about the Bengals all the time. KC secondary has been absolutely thrashed by other top offenses and now they run into the red hot Bengals at home. I do not see the chiefs keeping up here and we most likely see a GB type game except this time they face is Cincy team with a stingy run defense giving up 76 Yards/G. Love this bet and wanted to wait to see if it would hit 3 but wanted to jump on it I think the line may move the other way. 3-0 teams are strong public bets

Bears +3 4 to win 4
    Vulnerable Oak defense and Cutler practiced this week. Whether he goes or not I think Oak has a tough task with the bears at home here. It has been great to watch Carr and the team have some success but I am just not able to get behind this team being a road favorite, the line was pretty surprising to me. Looking for Forte to have a huge game against Oakland here, love the idea of a desperate win less team at home getting points at even money.

Bills -5.5 4.4 to win 4
    Bills defense is stout and the team has no quit in them. NYG has been one of the worst road teams in the league and the way they have performed in the 4th quarter this year is just awful. Bills game plan all week for Beckham going to make the Giants beat them with other weapons and I don't see it happening. I like this Bills team, lot of talent and a lot of heart.

shopbar picks

I'm with ya. Just needed moral support. Thanks for posting.

SmittyZ28

Sunday 3-2 +2.2

Not sure on MNF, tough game to cap. Hope people made some money today

SmittyZ28

Rolling the small profit of today onto the Saints -3 2.2 to win 2

Saints have been a sure bet at home in Primetime, back against the wall 0-3. Dallas D had one good game against an awful Philly team. So many holes in Dallas coming into this game, Brees starting and line is still at 3 I have to take the value here of a desperate team at home in primetime against Weeden. GL people

SmittyZ28

Rolling the small profit of today onto the Saints -3 2.2 to win 2

Saints have been a sure bet at home in Primetime, back against the wall 0-3. Dallas D had one good game against an awful Philly team. So many holes in Dallas coming into this game, Brees starting and line is still at 3 I have to take the value here of a desperate team at home in primetime against Weeden. GL people
    We will take it

Week 4 4-2 +4.2
    YTD 24-15-1 +27.4
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave SmittyZ28 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

We will take it

Week 4 4-2 +4.2
    YTD 24-15-1 +27.4
    Nice start to the season.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Nice work Smitty. I agree with this MNF game being tough to read. There is a chance Detroit sneaks in with a backdoor cover but Seattle is at home, during primetime, with Chancellor (best player on the team imo) back on the field. I might stay away from this one

Kwills
    Kwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Sunday 3-2 +2.2

Anything tonight or are you passing Smitty?

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nice start to the season.

Thanks broth, you too

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Nice work Smitty. I agree with this MNF game being tough to read. There is a chance Detroit sneaks in with a backdoor cover but Seattle is at home, during primetime, with Chancellor (best player on the team imo) back on the field. I might stay away from this one
    Yea man I totally agree, just not sure on this on. Thinking about teasing seattle down to 3 and the under up to 50, but on the other hand you will never go broke betting on 10 point dogs in the NFL, Detroit could be an exception here. This team is rough... Ill post before the game if I book a bet. Good luck on your plays guys. Whats everyone else thinking for tonights game?

SmittyZ28

Consider its a MNF football game which are usually higher scoring than expected I am playing the following. This teaser is prob 75% of the teasers being played tonight haha

2.8 to win 2

7 Points
    Seattle -3 O36

I like this play but not in love with it, follow at your own risk!

Lets get it!

shopbar picks

My local doesn't do teasers. So I just took the 9.5. Thanks again.

SmittyZ28

TNF

1H U21 1.3 to win 1

6 Pt Tease
    2.3 to win 2
    Colts +11 U47

Good luck folks, light bets tonight cause I think this will be a shit show... Arian Foster is the key but Colts run D has been semi decent and foster looked bad last week. In what should be a low scoring game I really like the + double digits.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

TNF

1H U21 1.3 to win 1

6 Pt Tease
    2.3 to win 2
    Colts +11 U47

Good luck folks, light bets tonight cause I think this will be a shit show... Arian Foster is the key but Colts run D has been semi decent and foster looked bad last week. In what should be a low scoring game I really like the + double digits.
    Ties win????

shopbar picks

A smitty do you post in college forum?

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Ties win????
    Hahaha, NO ties push. If the Colts played D on the hail mary it would have been a 2-0 night, instead it was 0-1-1. Went light cause I figured game would be a shit show not happy 1 play cost me both bets essentially. We will get it back tomorrow

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    A smitty do you post in college forum?
    What's up shopbar. I really don't bet college often sometimes later in the season when I get a feel for the teams. I spend a fair amount of time on the NFL to try and pick winners, dont have enough time to cap college as well.

SmittyZ28

Week 5
    Saints +5.5 3.3 to win 3
    This is more of a bet against the Eagles than for the Saints. Saints have been an awful road team, and to be fair just an awful team in general this season. However Philly, even though they have been slightly better, has been worse. I think these teams are very evenly matched, with Ingram being the big advantage in this one. NO gets killed by TEs but Ertz has been a major disappointment this year for Philly. I would take Sean P over Chip Kelly all day getting 5.5.

JAX +3 3.5 to win 3
    Was going to take the ML on this one, but I rarely give up a key number and 3 here is a good one. I lean this one going over the total. Getting the better team here and points, have to take the value there. Jax has an improved defense and Bortles is capable, especially if he keep feeding the ball to Hurns who should easily cut this TB back field up. Fading Winston until he proves me otherwise

NE -9 3.3 to win 3
    I hate HATE laying this amount of chalk to a road team, even the best one in the league. Going to be a ton of Pats fans at the game. Only way I see Dallas hanging in this game is if they hand the ball to Randle 30 times. However, I do not see how they don’t get down early as Pats get off to a quick start which will force Dallas to the air giving the opportunistic Pats D backs a chance to grab some turnovers. Who the hell is going to stop Gronk in Dallas? Bill B is a strong winner after the BYE though he is a modest 9-7 ATS after a BYE. I just can’t see Dallas hanging around and the Pats never take their foot off the gas no matter their lead.

Cincy -3 3.5 to win 3
    Same reason as the first 2 home games for this team. They cover the spread at home, Seattle not the team they were. Might be one of the tougher tests for the rifle, but anytime they are laying a small number at home I am going to take the action

AZ-3 3.1 to win 3
    This was a tough one for me all week. I thought for sure we were going to get Det +5.5/6 in which case I was considering a tease up. Bettors baling on AZ, one of the top 4 teams in the league, after St Louis smashed them last week. I hate betting against a winless team at home, but Bruce and the Cardinals show up with a chip on their shoulder after the ass whooping last week. Detroit at only 3 over rated after playing a shitty Seattle team close last week.

Leans
    TB/Jax O41
    NE/GB -3 (6 Point tease)
    Denver -4.5 Raiders are so bad against WRs, Peyton may have a HUGE game here
    NYG -6.5 Seems too easy, surging Giants against a TERRIBLE SF team. However, NYG always scare me they can lose to or beat anyone on any given Sunday. Probably the team I bet the least on in the NFL

GL to ALL
    Last edited by SmittyZ28; 10-10-15 at 09:30 PM.

shopbar picks

What's up shopbar. I really don't bet college often sometimes later in the season when I get a feel for the teams. I spend a fair amount of time on the NFL to try and pick winners, dont have enough time to cap college as well.
    Time well spent
    Points Awarded:

SmittyZ28 gave shopbar picks 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SmittyZ28

Added

6 Pt tease 3.6 to win 3
    NE-2.5 GB -3. I don't think this needs a write up. I am sure 90% of the betting world is on this teaser but the Pats do not lose games like this and GB winning 9 straight at home with STL coming off a huge win. This is just about a must bet.

ML Parlay NE/GB/KC 6 to win 5.2
    ML Parlays are rare for me but this one is too hard not to pass up. KC has been slashed by opposing WRs yes, but no Alshon for the bears, KC will do a decent job limiting Forte. Chiefs need this win badly, and I think they get it.

GB-6.5 1H 2.2 to win 2

TB Jax O42 2.2 to win 2

Big card for me, and double invested in particular games. This is usually a big NO NO for me but I am confident the teams that should win today, will.

SmittyZ28

Also, going to make a standard 3 unit bet on Denver. Denver matches up extremely well to this Oakland team, best D against the pass and a great pass game against Raiders awful defensive backs. Line dropped to 4, hoping to get 3 with juice/buying a half point.

SmittyZ28

Denver -4.5

3.4 to win 3

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Nice day man!

Do you think NY will cover tonight?

First 12345 Last