letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Another TD. This is the GB first team defense.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

cowboys

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas good enough to win it all, little defensive help perhaps special teams. The question is did they mess up a good thing letting Demarco leave? Apparently he didn't feel Romo/Dez were good enough to get it done but they are in my estimation. Chip likes offense, he doesn't have an eye for defense which makes me think of the Bradford trade. I guess plug n play qb's can perform at basically the same level as an entrenched starter.....good luck with that. I think the Rams did well with Foley trade.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Can someone remind me how many Super Bowls the Eagles have won?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Dallas good enough to win it all, little defensive help perhaps special teams. The question is did they mess up a good thing letting Demarco leave? Apparently he didn't feel Romo/Dez were good enough to get it done but they are in my estimation. Chip likes offense, he doesn't have an eye for defense which makes me think of the Bradford trade. I guess plug n play qb's can perform at basically the same level as an entrenched starter.....good luck with that. I think the Rams did well with Foley trade.
    Scandrick tearing ACL a big loss

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea that is a tough loss but not season ending news to me personally V. Perhaps my opinion of Scandrick is lower than others but DB's can be found.

I would be worried about 2 games against the Eagles with Murray's chipped shoulder and my own running game. Tony's health also.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Yea that is a tough loss but not season ending news to me personally V. Perhaps my opinion of Scandrick is lower than others but DB's can be found.

I would be worried about 2 games against the Eagles with Murray's chipped shoulder and my own running game. Tony's health also.
    2 horse race for division IMO

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Can someone remind me how many Super Bowls the Eagles have won?
    Don't know how that plays into whether they can win one in the future. But great comment.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Another TD. This is the GB first team defense.
    Pal...if you honestly think Green Bay is playing their first team defense, running all their schemes, then you really shouldn't watch football any longer.

Look...I know you Eagle fukks are desperate....BUT THIS IS THE FUKKIN 4TH PRESEASON GAME! It literally doesn't mean a fukkin thing. Nothing.

FUKK, GUYS.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I honestly think that preseason football games should just be played between the 2 coaches on the PS4 or XBox One.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Chip Kelly is a genius. Trades away or lets go of most of his offensive talent, trades for a bust at QB, and still lights up the league.

39 points on the Packers in Lambeau in the FIRST HALF.
    325 yards.

He's the 2nd best coach in the NFL behind Belichik.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Pal...if you honestly think Green Bay is playing their first team defense, running all their schemes, then you really shouldn't watch football any longer.

Look...I know you Eagle fukks are desperate....BUT THIS IS THE FUKKIN 4TH PRESEASON GAME! It literally doesn't mean a fukkin thing. Nothing.

FUKK, GUYS.
    Last time the eagles went off in the preseason we saw them in the Super Bowl later that season... Sorry about your cowfellas. Hey, at least you were good 20 years ago right?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Last time the eagles went off in the preseason we saw them in the Super Bowl later that season... Sorry about your cowfellas. Hey, at least you were good 20 years ago right?
    Cowboys went 0-5 in preseason last year. They went 12-4, won the division, and then won a playoff game while y'all were posted up on the couch.

You seriously think that teams are showing everything in the preseason? Honestly??

I thought you were smarter than this, pal. Truly I did.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Chip for President. Get this country on the right track again....up n running.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

philly sucks.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Nothing says Superbowl Bound like scoring in the preseason on teams trying to determine their depth chart.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Nothing says Superbowl Bound like scoring in the preseason on teams trying to determine their depth chart.
    Bingo. Can you believe these fukkin clowns?

Lol.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They definitely look good in preseason but I don't know if that means anything time will tell with this team and Chip Kelly

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Chip Kelly is a genius. Trades away or lets go of most of his offensive talent, trades for a bust at QB, and still lights up the league.
    Maybe I'm biased but Bradford never had a chance in St. Louis. The Rams have a good defense but their offense was horrific. They had one of the worst offensive lines in the league and a bunch of WRs that no one has ever heard of plus Bradford was injured.

Lets see what Sam does in Philly.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Even Sanchez looked like Joe Montana tonight. Chip must know something. Tebow still looked like Tebow tho...

dlunc3

Foles will be a backup within two years

opie1988

Foles will be a backup within two years
    I think All Pro is more likely.

Foles is fukkin good. I was shocked when they cut him loose. Happy, but shocked.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Lmfao at Dlunc this clown is a typical Eagals fan getting excited about preseason. Oh the Cowboys were good what 20 years ago lol. Hey kid they won the division last season son. Hmm what should i say to my kid Dlunc. How many super bowl championships do the Eagals have son uh how many? Lmfao till your team wins one son just shut up kid you look foolish. Not going to win a super bowl with Sam Bradford or Mark Sanchez now Tim Tebow lol. Course this guy used to tell me how good Mccoy was and Murray wasn't. Now he is all over Murrays junk saying how great he is lmfao. ah Dlunc take care kid. And don't give me that crap its been 20 years since the Cowboys won one. Eagles have been around since 1970 and still haven't one the big one pathetic jeb . Course Eagles have 13 nfc east championships, Dallas uh 22. Could go on and on how Dallas is the much better franchise but i won't tonight time to drink more beer.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 08-30-15 at 12:07 AM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Dont think tebow can take this team to the super bowl. Good luck though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sanchez I guess going to start?

He is better than anyone they have

chico2663

Dallas will never get it done with romo as a starting qb.As a lifelong dallas fan and mexican heritage it makes me sad.He is a great fantasy qb but is a chocker. As far as philly, they will always be an also ran. Although I like that they have had a shitload of uc bearcats on the team; they always find a way to choke. They did dallas a favor by taking the rb. I REFUSE TO SAY HIS NAME. OKLAHOMA SUCKS! Never have been a bradford fan but his line and receivers sucked. I think it will be between giants and dallas. Thank god for preseason or philly fans wouldn't have anything to root for.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Ain't drinking the Chip kool-aide but that man is instant offense.

chico2663

he is great for fantasy football

dlunc3

Eagles only 10 to 1 to win the Super Bowl now… Ahead of teams like Denver, New England, and of course the cowgirls

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    lmao idiot philly fans

if you win some superbowls it's all good, however they have a lot of work to do to catch up to dallas

philly needs at least 5 superbowl wins to be spoken in the same breath as the cowboys.. any idiot knows this
    Cowboys fans are so pompous. Ugh..

Easy to hate on this team when so many of their fans are like this.. so high on their pedastool from shitt they did 20 years ago..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A lot of weapons... and won't get out of the 1st round during the playoffs. Awesome.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A lot of weapons... and won't get out of the 1st round during the playoffs. Awesome.
    Why not? From what your are saying, you assume sea and gb will be on bye.. So who is Philly losing to in the first round? since you are are smarter then Vegas, I would love to know so that I can make a nice futures bet off of your amazing wisdom

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wait until Eagles lose to the Falcons on Monday and then your Eagles SB futures will be cheaper.

People putting too much emphasis on preseason.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Eagles fans......this preseason hype is reminding me of the Eagles "dream team" that was going to win the super bowl, yet failed to make the playoffs.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

FUKK, GUYS.
    Exactly...Didnt the Bills just hang 50 on the Steelers with Tyrod and EJ at the helm!

First 123456 ... Last