Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

who wouldn't cheat on Kathy Lee?

she's as annoying as fuk and clearly doesn't take it up the ass.....

that whore that set frank up and recorded him has the audio to prove it all; first thing ol frankie wanted was "back there".....

deprive a former nfl great of anal sex, especially a running back, he's gonna find a way to hit "that hole."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-10-15 at 01:00 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Also...Kathie Lee is a jew...so, I mean...c'mon.

Who wouldn't?
    interesting bio.
    http://www.geni.com/people/Kathie-Le...00013692939461

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Snowball do you find paint drying interesting as well?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Ha she went to the same high school as my mom

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

You like soap? And some wise up sports info. Absorb it.

First, my opinion
    * Uh, an open-minded opinion about the old sport's stars, in comparison, to the new sports stars. {I get weary of hearing this, coming from, mostly, young, small boxed-in minds]
    Take Lebron, OJ, and Manning.
    If they had the same resources [trainers, diets, monies] as did the other competition in those 50's 60's, etc, the outcome would have been the same. Stars then, and stars now. If, you go vise versa, you get the same results. Do you younger sport's fans understand? You must think deeper than your thin-skin, when dismissing the old superstars. Duh.

The soap

http://www.bostonnewstime.com/region...k-gifford.html

After looking at Susan Johnson's updated photo, I think it's obvious Frank would not need to go south for his pleasure. It's right there in front of him.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    As a football player I know nothing of Frank Gifford so either he was nothing special or before my time and I'm 63.
    Exactly! I once talked to a guy who knew nothing about Shakespeare, Plato, Socrates, Bach, Michelangelo, da Vinci, Tesla, Edison, Tolstoy and Rembrandt so that makes them all nothing special. Brilliant.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm not saying cheating is the best thing in the world... because it isn't.

But...

If you have a hot girl next to you... and she has those fuk me eyes... and honestly... you are just sitting back and not trying... then she brushes her hand near your cok.... you going to laugh it off or whip your cok out? Let's be serious men... it happens from time to time.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    All I hear is what a great guy that he was. Was he a great guy cheating on Kathie Lee and basically his kids?

It was before my time, but Johnny Carson wasn't thrilled with him cheating with his wife.

The man might have had some niceness in him and was a 2-way football player with the Giants and great broadcaster, but he cheated on his wife. Not only that, he had kids with Kathie Lee at a very late age and the obvious is that he could only be in their lives for 20 something years at best.

I don't want to hear how great he is. Lot's of beautiful women in the world and Kathie Lee was much younger and fairly pretty. He's a douche. Good riddance
    We all sin and fall short of the glory of God. RIP F. Gifford and all who have passed in sin. May repentance be received and forgiven to all who have perished.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Frank was a winner

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Frank The Crank

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

we won't miss u when u drop dead within a year, im 90 percent accurate with those predictions

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

could give two shits about gifford, he gave no shits about me. joke

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    could give two shits about gifford, he gave no shits about me. joke
    The difference is, Gifford did not know of you, while you knew of him.
    The other difference being between me and you ... I have compassion for my fellow man, while you ...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Give me a break on the God bs

You fukks believe in eternal happiness....what is it 4.6billion years for earth so god maybe 10 billion

So for 80 years or so you fukks cant keep from sinning to be in eternal bliss for 10 billion years

yea ok champ, noone believes that whore shit or youd be praying right now instead of saying oh well he will forgive me again

hugh_jorgan

Rudy, I'm not saying I disagree with what you say ... but I will never understand why anyone would get their panties in a bunch due to some strangers opinion on ANY topic.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    Rudy, I'm not saying I disagree with what you say ... but I will never understand why anyone would get their panties in a bunch due to some strangers opinion on ANY topic.

At the end of FY 2015 the gross US federal government debt is estimated to be $18.628 trillion, according to the FY16 Federal Budget.

Lastly, it costs average people a lot of money. Just think of it this way, for every tax dollar a religious organization does not pay, you and I are paying for it. And many of those religious organizations are amongst the wealthiest organizations in the world; for example by 1971, the total of real and personal property owned by U.S. churches was around $110 billion. In New York City alone, the amount was $3 billion in 1989. A 1986 study showed religious income in that year roughly $100 billion, or about five times the income of the five largest corporations in the U.S.

ut how much exactly does the government lose? Ryan Cragun, an assistant professor of sociology at the University of Tampa, and two students examined U.S. tax laws to estimate the total cost of tax exemptions for religious institutions on property, donations, business enterprises, capital gains and “parsonage allowances,” which permit clergy to deduct housing costs. According to them, the US government gives up perhaps as much as $71 billion a year. States bypass an estimated $26.2 billion per year by not requiring religious institutions to pay property taxes.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 08-11-15 at 04:06 PM. Reason: bold

DenverD
    DenverD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3494

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not saying cheating is the best thing in the world... because it isn't.

But...

If you have a hot girl next to you... and she has those fuk me eyes... and honestly... you are just sitting back and not trying... then she brushes her hand near your cok.... you going to laugh it off or whip your cok out? Let's be serious men... it happens from time to time.
    Ha, this is awesome

hugh_jorgan

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    At the end of FY 2015 the gross US federal government debt is estimated to be $18.628 trillion, according to the FY16 Federal Budget.

Lastly, it costs average people a lot of money. Just think of it this way, for every tax dollar a religious organization does not pay, you and I are paying for it. And many of those religious organizations are amongst the wealthiest organizations in the world; for example by 1971, the total of real and personal property owned by U.S. churches was around $110 billion. In New York City alone, the amount was $3 billion in 1989. A 1986 study showed religious income in that year roughly $100 billion, or about five times the income of the five largest corporations in the U.S.

ut how much exactly does the government lose? Ryan Cragun, an assistant professor of sociology at the University of Tampa, and two students examined U.S. tax laws to estimate the total cost of tax exemptions for religious institutions on property, donations, business enterprises, capital gains and “parsonage allowances,” which permit clergy to deduct housing costs. According to them, the US government gives up perhaps as much as $71 billion a year. States bypass an estimated $26.2 billion per year by not requiring religious institutions to pay property taxes.
    OK, I now have a better understanding of your angst on this subject.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

So glad that his sins caught up with him.Cheating on his wife and that's like cheating on his kids. They don't deserve it. It's called karma. His tenure in life is done. Bye Bye.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Op you're a fukkin bitch. Be a fukkin man. If pussy is thrown at your face of course you'd say no right? STFU and go write your stupid fukking article no ones gonna read while thinking about frank gifford's cokk.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Op you're a fukkin bitch. Be a fukkin man. If pussy is thrown at your face of course you'd say no right? STFU and go write your stupid fukking article no ones gonna read while thinking about frank gifford's cokk.
    No-- I would never cheat. The woman could look like Christie Brinkley in her prime and I wouldn't cheat. It's not right. My conscience wouldn't be able to live with it. Never.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

oh stop. obviously your father cheated on your mom and left and indelible mark on you but c'mon pal. be a man and don't act like an emotional oyster.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

So glad that his sins caught up with him.Cheating on his wife and that's like cheating on his kids. They don't deserve it. It's called karma. His tenure in life is done. Bye Bye.
    She forgave him. Think she's glad his "tenure in life is done"? Or his kids for that matter. How about not being a judgmental prick and minding your own fukking business.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    She forgave him. Think she's glad his "tenure in life is done"? Or his kids for that matter. How about not being a judgmental prick and minding your own fukking business.

Its a free world. You have to be really twisted to have a relationship and kids with someone and at the same, get naked with someone else and commit such an act. How can one's look their wife or kids in the face and feel okay with it? You can't.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Its a free world. You have to be really twisted to have a relationship and kids with someone and at the same, get naked with someone else and commit such an act. How can one's look their wife or kids in the face and feel okay with it? You can't.
    how often does your pussy hurt?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

So, if he didn't cheat, he would've lived forever?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I love my wife very much. And I love my daughter more than anything on this earth. They're both great.

But....I gotta be honest here....if Kate Upton and I end up drunk at a party....and she wants to fukk....I'm fukkin her brains out, pal. As many times as I can get it up.

I'd like to think my wife would certainly be decent enough to not only understand, but actually encourage this.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

People fuk up. Get over it. She did.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I love my wife very much. And I love my daughter more than anything on this earth. They're both great.

But....I gotta be honest here....if Kate Upton and I end up drunk at a party....and she wants to fukk....I'm fukkin her brains out, pal. As many times as I can get it up.

I'd like to think my wife would certainly be decent enough to not only understand, but actually encourage this.

You're lucky. Most women wouldn't stand for this and you would lose all of your happiness for a romp in the hay. Not worth it, Opie.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    So, if he didn't cheat, he would've lived forever?
    The Giant, no.

Just one more year.

Opie spot on as usual. Also, Opie, your daughter would also understand and encourage it.

First 12