DChan88
    DChan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

2015 NFL Special Props Team Win O/U

Hey guys,

Was looking to putting in some prop bets for the NFL season. Over/Under for team wins.

Which ones do you guys see as a lock? I don't want to post the entire lineup here but the ones I like the most are;

Washington U6.5 -175
    Browns O6.5 +120
    Broncos U10.5 -180
    Indy O10.5 -200

Let me know which other ones you guys have!

Thanks

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I like Indy O10.5. Big number for them but they are loaded with talent. Very interested to see how this season goes for them.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by DChan88 View Post
    Hey guys,

Was looking to putting in some prop bets for the NFL season. Over/Under for team wins.

Which ones do you guys see as a lock? I don't want to post the entire lineup here but the ones I like the most are;

Washington U6.5 -175
    Browns O6.5 +120
    Broncos U10.5 -180
    Indy O10.5 -200

Let me know which other ones you guys have!

Thanks
    Those picks are highly juiced. What's the purpose of playing these wagers? To have season long action? Seems like you'd make more letting your money work for you on a week to week basis. I'm genuinely interested in hearing how it's beneficial to have your money tied up all season long rather than using it as part of your bankroll with the potential of making way more...

DChan88
    DChan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Those picks are highly juiced. What's the purpose of playing these wagers? To have season long action? Seems like you'd make more letting your money work for you on a week to week basis. I'm genuinely interested in hearing how it's beneficial to have your money tied up all season long rather than using it as part of your bankroll with the potential of making way more...
    It isn't beneficial at all, it's just what I do every year and I've been doing for the past few seasons with success.