EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

EmceeDusty Yearly CFL Thread

Im back,Missed week 1 but will be posting plays for rest of the season here. Follow me if you like, Add comments, Diss me whatever, I dont care, but lets get this year started

1st play of the year for me is

Winnipeg Blue Bombers PK -110 Risking $110 to win $100

Winnipeg is coming off a big road win in week 1 in a place that is hard to win in, Hamilton is coming off a heart breaking loss to Calgary, I think Winnipeg is gonna come in amped up for there home opener and the more confident team, Drew Willy threw for as many TD passes as he did incompletions last week, Add in Paris Cotton and Cameron Marshall capability to rush the ball and keep Willy out of long 2nd downs. Hamilton didnt score a TD last week and looked very poor from the red zone, Winnipeg at home and it being PK makes this a pretty easy play for me, Good luck to anyone that follows.

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Calgary Stampeders -6 1st half Risking $110 to win $100

To me Calgary is the best team in the league and after playing not so well last week they still managed a way to find a W, Montreal on the other hand looked awful last week and i think there gonna be in a world of hurt today, Mitchell and Cornish should be able to deal with there Defence pretty easily. Calgary was 8-1 on the road last season as well. Montreal has a rookie QB in with no experience which is gonna have trouble with the Calgary defence. Add in the face that Calgary is 7-1 against the spread in the last 8 meetings, Taking 1st half cause the Montreal QB might take a half or so to get going even though it prob wont make a difference, I can see Calgary being up 14+ at half here, Good luck all.

Year to Date 0-1 -$110

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Calgary is a joke penetrate me 2 weeks in a row looking horrible when there supposed to be a grey cup team.

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

BC Lions -2.5 -110 Risking $110 to win $100

-Lets see if can break the ice on this CFL season and get a W under the belt here. Lions had the best road record in the league last season and that was without Travis Lulay and Andrew Harris there both back and will be anxious to get there season underway, Burris looked average last week throwing 3 Interceptions, Lucky for him Montreal had no offence and couldnt capitalize on the turnovers, BC's offence should be a different story plus they got a ball hawking secondary that should be able to force some turnovers that lead to scores. Good luck to anyone that follows lets go here get the 1st W.

Year to Date 0-2 -$220

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

No more spreads for me, Only totals which is usually only bet anyways, No idea why im wasting time on spreads

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Toronto Argonauts Vs Saskatchewen Roughriders OVER 50.5 -110 Risking $110 to Win $100

Kevin Glenn Vs Trevor Harris..............End of write up. That and 4 of the last 5 games between these 2 teams has went over, There is usually fireworks

Year to Date 0-3 -$330

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Finally some justice, Totals for life

Year to Date 1-3 -$230

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

http://postimg.org/image/8p73yexb1/

Add this in for a nice little hit also.
    Attached Images  

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Montreal Alouettes Vs Winnipeg Bluebombers OVER 54 -110 Risking $110 to win $100
    -Winnipeg gives up an average of 39 points a game so far this season, Rakeem Cato look impressive in his CFL debut and i think he can keep it rolling vs a suspect Bombers defence. Winnipeg themselves score an average of 28 points a game.

• Over is 4-1 in Blue Bombers last 5 home games.
    • Over is 4-1 in Blue Bombers last 5 games overall.
    • Over is 8-2 in Blue Bombers last 10 Friday games.
    • Over is 6-2 in Blue Bombers last 8 games in July.

All trends in Winnpeg games are pointing to the Over, Good luck

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Lost last 2 games by half a point on overs, so sick this league, Forgot to post the plays thank god lol