Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Just deflated a few balls not a big deal.
    Knowingly cheating is a big deal, or at least it should be.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33062

Take the under 3.5 games

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Knowingly cheating is a big deal, or at least it should be.
    For me, it's the organizational aspect of it. The freaking ball boys are running around with both teams' footballs into bathrooms and doing who knows what else. If Brady himself was caught deflating a ball on the sideline during the game, I'd actually laugh. But it's almost like the Pats hire lackeys specifically to do stuff like this, same thing with spygate. This is beyond knowingly cheating, it's a culture of blatant unapologetic cheating that runs through and through this entire organization.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Have to remember these are times that they got caught, who knows what else they have done and not gotten caught

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

the fuking investigator had over 3 months and didnt ask 2 important questions from the ballboys:
    1- how long have you been doing it?
    2- did brady and belichick tell you to do it or knew about it?

it seems they have been doing since 2007 and benefitted more than just Brady.
    http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2015/01...fumble-record/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Sad.

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Unless they work out an under-the-table one game suspension, I would expect Brady to fight this tooth and nail and go to the NFLPA. I'd do the same thing. I mean treat it like a legal trial. Show the proof that I told someone to deflate a ball or STFU. Hell sue the NFL for defamation while you're at it LoL ... I'd go the whole nine yards. Fukk Goodell.

The whole "more probable than not" wording is the dumbest thing ever that you could put as your conclusion in this type of report. Leaves the door wide open for someone to fight this sort of ruling.
    Ok mr palmeiro, wave your dirty finger you are clean. We know how that ended
    Just like all the others that denied until jail time held over them. Braun, arod, then They come clean

others like clemens deny to this today though his teammates knoblauch and pettitte both admitted they did and happened to be two of the needles found with clemens. Clemens even acknolwedged his wife getting injected but didnt use. . All this shit happened to those close to you but roger abstained while his body grew abnormally

Its called beyond reasonable doubt
    Same applies with brady

A little Common sense will tell you the god of all qbs would have these two clowns gone if they fkd with footballs w/o his permission and adam shefter and the rest of the media sheep,would have been on that 24/7 but he pretends to know nothing.
    This has been sham of investigation since day 1

just because brady wont turn over his text messages doesnt mean they wont come out.. Whether they get them via ball attendant phones or hackers leak them they will come out..

If commissioner should step up and announce now Indefinite suspension if brady found to be lying i think u would see a settlement in 24 hrs

Innocent people have nothing to,hide

fans are tirade of charades and barney fife handling of any real issue with pro sports

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

4-6 games and then a reduction after appeal

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Didn't Goodell say during the NO Bountygate scandal that "Ignorance is no excuse."?

If Goodell doesn't come down hard on Brady, we'll know that his friendship with Kraft is more important to him than "the integrity of the game" which he seems to always talk about.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Brady will never ever be GOAT because of this.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

The "more probable than not" phrase sounds like a compromise between Goodell and Kraft; the league gets to say they got to the bottom of it while NE can always claim even though they did nothing, the appearance of impropriety is bad enough. Both sides save a little face.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Preponderance of the evidence

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19139

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Brooks, I agree. But I think it's deeper than Brady/Belichick. I think Kraft/Goodell are conspiring to scapegoat Tom.

The Patriots organization is built to cheat top to bottom. Suspending Brady is just sweeping that fact under the rug.
    i agree with you. Maybe Brady has outlived his usefulness for Belichick and Ernie Adams under their system which Brady was the benefactor for so long? Wouldn't be first player Patriots did this with. I think Belichick & Adams would love trying to win with Garapowhatever like they did with Matt Cassell in '08.

BarkingToad

Brady must be suspended for minimum of 2-4 gms, Belichick gets 1 yr and tm loses 1st rd draft pick 2016-17. Tm gets fined the max.— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe)
    May 6, 2015

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NE - Fear long suspension for Brady?

Source: Mike Giardi - CSNNE.com
    Mike Giardi, from CSNNE.com, reports the New England Patriots are bracing for the worst with a possible suspension looming for quarterback Tom Brady. Sources tell Giardi the team may be bracing for a 6-8 game suspension for the superstar quarterback in the aftermath of the Wells report.
    [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
    Fantasy owners are certainly keeping close tabs on this situation. If Brady is suspended, the Patriots would turn to second-year pro Jimmy Garoppolo. This not only impacts Brady's fantasy potential, but it also adds risk to guys like Rob Gronkowski and Julian Edelman in leagues that draft early. We should know more about any potential suspension in the near future....stay tuned.

Source: footballguys.com

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The "more probable than not" phrase sounds like a compromise between Goodell and Kraft; the league gets to say they got to the bottom of it while NE can always claim even though they did nothing, the appearance of impropriety is bad enough. Both sides save a little face.
    LT
    Drunk has it right. They are in bed with each other.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So much for a quiet offseason. The suspension or whatever punishment should have been delivered when report was put out. Goodall waiting to see public reaction to his blue ribbon fact finding panel. Whatever the outcome this guy isn't a good leader. Has a great future in politics.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

2 games, same as if he'd knocked the ball boy's, ie, the Deflator's, wife out in an elevator on film

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So much for a quiet offseason. The suspension or whatever punishment should have been delivered when report was put out. Goodall waiting to see public reaction to his blue ribbon fact finding panel. Whatever the outcome this guy isn't a good leader. Has a great future in politics.
    Yes punishment should've come in February

BarkingToad

If the suspension is only a few games, then Goodell is saying that cheating in the NFL is discouraged but in the end tolerated.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hes certainly got that creepy politician grin.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

will he get more games then the dirtbag wife beating piece of sh*t?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I guess he will get 4 games

We will know this week

Robber

Enduring legacy of Brady and belichick will be cheaters

First 12