sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State -- This isn't changing. He's the guy.
    2. Tennessee Titans: Leonard Williams, DT-DE, USC -- I still think they pass on the quarterback and take the big defensive lineman from USC.
    3. Philadelphia Eagles (from Jacksonville Jaguars): Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon -- Chip Kelly makes the bold move to go up and get his guy.
    4. Oakland Raiders: Randy Gregory, OLB-DE, Oakland Raiders -- They stay with an edge rusher to amp up the pass rush.
    5. Washington Redskins: Dante Fowler, OLB, Florida -- They have to get more production from their outside spots, especially if Brian Orakpo leaves.
    6. New York Jets: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson -- He would fit in nicely as a 3-4 rush player in their scheme.
    7. Chicago Bears: Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri --They are converting to a 3-4 defense, and Ray would be an impact rusher outside to pair with Pernell McPhee, who they are signing.
    8. Atlanta Falcons: Alvin "Bud" Dupree, DE, Kentucky -- Their front seven is lacking a big-play rusher and Dupree has the tools to be that guy.
    9. New York Giants: Brandon Scherff, G-T, Iowa -- The line needs help inside and Scherff could move inside to guard.
    10. St. Louis Rams: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama -- Get Sam Bradford some weapons, and then evaluate him.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    No. That's not all that matters.

What matters is the salary cap and the fact that you guys already have $18.5M tied up in Bradford and the Mexican.

And if Bradford just ends up getting cut or restructured, then you got fleeced for Foles.

Why are you trying to convince yourself that this deal makes any sense for you regardless if you get Mariota or not?
    They would use bradford to trade for the pick that would land them mariota.
    thats not that hard to understand. Therefore his contract is gone.

That being said.... theyre gonna have to move to a top 5 pick. I think skins take him if hes there.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    They'll move up one way or another.
    It'll take a Herschel Walker trade to do it. Say goodbye to your next 3 years worth of draft picks if they do it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Chipper in over his head in NFL

Well even in college

Oregon better without him

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    They would use bradford to trade for the pick that would land them mariota.
    thats not that hard to understand.
    LMFAO what world do you live in where a complete fukkin trashbag of a QB that costs $13M is viewed as some kind of asset to move up to a top 5 pick in the draft?

That piece of dogshit isn't worth a single penny.. but let me get this straight.. some top 5 draft team suddenly covets him to the tune of $13M.. and is willing to give up their top 5 pick to get him????

LMFAO Seriously, tell us about this world you live in you fukkin dolt!

You and twizzle can keep sticking your dicks in each others asses as much as you'd like, but keep that shit to yourselves!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

LMFAO what world do you live in where a complete fukkin trashbag of a QB that costs $13M is viewed as some kind of asset to move up to a top 5 pick in the draft?

That piece of dogshit isn't worth a single penny.. but let me get this straight.. some top 5 draft team suddenly covets him to the tune of $13M.. and is willing to give up their top 5 pick to get him????

LMFAO Seriously, tell us about this world you live in you fukkin dolt!

You and twizzle can keep sticking your dicks in each others asses as much as you'd like, but keep that shit to yourselves!

Oh shit!!!

I've quickly become a big existential fan!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...s_mariota.html

The NFL offseason is now in full swing with Super Bowl XLIX officially behind us, and the rumors are coming at a rapid rate.
    This latest one, involving a certain Oregon quarterback, might be of particular interest toEagles' fans.
    According to Bleacher Report NFL Insider Jason Cole, there are some teams at the top of the 2015 NFL Draft that prefer St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford over prospects like Oregon's Marcus Mariota or Florida State's Jameis Winston.
    Here is what Cole had to say, via SB Nation:

"This is really fascinating because there are teams that are sitting at the top of the draft, according to executives that I've talked to, who would believe that they would prefer to have Sam Bradford, who's 27 and coming off basically missing the last year and a half of his career -- that they would rather have then take a chance on, say, somebody like Marcus Mariota or Jamies Winston because they have seen what Bradford can do. One caveat to this is: is Bradford healthy or not coming off of two ACL surgeries? But the belief is: take a shot with Bradford and save your first round draft pick and take somebody else."

Bradford, who will turn 28 in November, is an interesting option for any teams looking for a quarterback. After missing all of last season with a torn ACL, the second of his career, it is possible the Rams will simply cut him and move on. His $12 million price tag is a big reason why.
    When healthy, however, Bradford has shown he can be one of the better quarterbacks in the league — a statement that might say more about the current starting quarterbacks as opposed to Bradford.
    In 2012, his last full season, Bradford threw for 3,702 yards, 21 touchdowns and 13 interceptions while completing 59% of his passes. Those aren't amazing numbers, but if healthy and on a cheap contract, they are at least intriguing to a team looking for a quarterback.

So where do the Eagles come in?
    As reported by NJ Advance Media, the Eagles are going to explore all options to move up for Mariota. If a team like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (No. 1 overall) or New York Jets (No. 6 overall) decide they would rather take a flyer on Bradford, and either trade their pick or pass on Mariota, it increases the Eagles' chances of landing head coach Chip Kelly's former pupil.

What the Rams do at quarterback, and other team's interest in Bradford, also has another connection to the Eagles. If the Eagles do manage to get their hands on Mariota and move on from Nick Foles, the Rams would be in line waiting to nab him. As reported by NJ Advance Media, the Rams have interest in Foles, and would look to land him in a trade if the Eagles move him.
    Tie all of this together — Bradford, Foles, Mariota, Rams — and there seems to be enough to connect the dots.
    Or at least enjoy thinking about the possibilities of another offseason rumor.

This was written a month ago.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Eagles probably have something up their sleeve.

If they trade Bradford, they go for Marcus. If not, I could see Bradford flourishing under Chip.

Bradford ran the hurry up to perfection at OU. An offense that also featured DeMarco Murray....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Here is the problem who would want Bradford?

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He had the Rams 1 game from the playoffs his rookie year with no line or WRs.

He is a far better passer than Mariota. Let's see what he can do with some protection and people to throw to.

BigDofBA

Chip is going to get his guy. It's all unfolding now. The Eagles will draft Mariota, whether at #2 or somewhere else in the top 10.
    Not sure if you saw ESPN today...Kelly said he isn't going after Mariota.

Winston will be a better pro IMO provides he doesn't do anything stupid.

I think Bradford will surprise you provided he stays healthy.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 03-11-15 at 07:59 PM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Oh shit!!!

I've quickly become a big existential fan!!
    Guys setting himself up for a Sideloaded type of burial come draft day...that guy hasn't show his face here in years lol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

The latest wild trade rumor in a period in which such rumors run rampant claims that the Eagles are set to discuss possible draft-day trades that could include the Browns and Titans, who own the second overall pick, per NJ.com. Never mind that three-team swaps on the day of the draft are quite rare.

The rumored deal would involve University of Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota and current Philadelphia signal-caller Sam Bradford.

One swap supposedly rumored in NFL personnel meetings has the Eagles trading Bradford to Cleveland for the 19th overall selection. That is nothing new - it has been widely reported that the Browns offered St. Louis that pick for Bradford before he was shipped to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and a 2016 second-rounder. Despite reports that Bradford would not sign an extension with Cleveland, the Browns are rumored to be still interested.

The trade would then play out with the Eagles sending their 19th and 20th picks along with defensive tackle Fletcher Cox and linebacker Mychal Kendricks to Tennessee for the No. 2 pick, which they would use to take Mariota.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...iota-to-eagles

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I have a feeling Eagles arent drafting a QB they have 2 good QBs that are more then capable of keeping them in any games.I think if Eagles draft it will be offenseive line to help protect there QB or help with the run game since there best RB is gone.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Have you seen mariota tape?After his first target he wants is not open his 2nd and 3rd looks are just shit he hurrys like a mo fo and panics.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The latest wild trade rumor in a period in which such rumors run rampant claims that the Eagles are set to discuss possible draft-day trades that could include the Browns and Titans, who own the second overall pick, per NJ.com. Never mind that three-team swaps on the day of the draft are quite rare.

The rumored deal would involve University of Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota and current Philadelphia signal-caller Sam Bradford.

One swap supposedly rumored in NFL personnel meetings has the Eagles trading Bradford to Cleveland for the 19th overall selection. That is nothing new - it has been widely reported that the Browns offered St. Louis that pick for Bradford before he was shipped to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and a 2016 second-rounder. Despite reports that Bradford would not sign an extension with Cleveland, the Browns are rumored to be still interested.

The trade would then play out with the Eagles sending their 19th and 20th picks along with defensive tackle Fletcher Cox and linebacker Mychal Kendricks to Tennessee for the No. 2 pick, which they would use to take Mariota.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...iota-to-eagles
    this is BS, the titans are trying to create a market for the 2nd pick, people i trust who are connected more into the draft then anyone on this forum, said this is BS, Bradford is going to be the Eagles QB this year, their fans are still buying the Mariota notion, but it's not happening, i would love a prop bet if they get him or not, easiest bet i would ever make.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    I have a feeling Eagles arent drafting a QB they have 2 good QBs that are more then capable of keeping them in any games.I think if Eagles draft it will be offenseive line to help protect there QB or help with the run game since there best RB is gone.
    Eagles have 2 good qb since when lol. Oh bradford and Sanchez lmfao.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post

Unless draft Chaos Bradford will never see a snap in Philly

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    this is BS, the titans are trying to create a market for the 2nd pick, people i trust who are connected more into the draft then anyone on this forum, said this is BS, Bradford is going to be the Eagles QB this year, their fans are still buying the Mariota notion, but it's not happening, i would love a prop bet if they get him or not, easiest bet i would ever make.
    regardless if they trade up to get Mariota which is likely since Chip in control of player personnel now. They aren't running Chips uptempo offense with Bradford off multiple ACL surgeries

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Eagles probably have something up their sleeve.

If they trade Bradford, they go for Marcus. If not, I could see Bradford flourishing under Chip.

Bradford ran the hurry up to perfection at OU. An offense that also featured DeMarco Murray....

before knee surgeries

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

No. That's not all that matters.

What matters is the salary cap and the fact that you guys already have $18.5M tied up in Bradford and the Mexican.

And if Bradford just ends up getting cut or restructured, then you got fleeced for Foles.

Why are you trying to convince yourself that this deal makes any sense for you regardless if you get Mariota or not?
    Fleeced for Foles? Tell m that in January OK?
    BTW as much as Chip wants Mariotta, it ain't happening. Browns will give up a LOT to get him. Just my prediction...

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Fleeced for Foles? Tell m that in January OK?
    BTW as much as Chip wants Mariotta, it ain't happening. Browns will give up a LOT to get him. Just my prediction...
    Think Bradford ends up in Cleveland, as they were interested in him before trade to Philly

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Philly won't get Mariota. The price will be too high, and no one will want Bradford.

t-wizzle

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    Philly won't get Mariota. The price will be too high, and no one will want Bradford.

I disagree

t-wizzle

Anyone see any odds on Mariota to philly? Easy Money.

Vegas39

Only prop 5 dimes has is do Titans draft Marietta the no -195, was -140 yesterday

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Only prop 5 dimes has is do Titans draft Marietta the no -195, was -140 yesterday
    I saw that. What if they draft him and then trade him?

Vegas39

I saw that. What if they draft him and then trade him?
    think on that one its just who makes pick

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Philly might actually pull it off, although they aren't giving up Bradford, Teams are bowing out of the race for the 2nd pick, i thought last week it was a slam dunk Philly wouldn't get him, now who knows???

Vegas39

Philly might actually pull it off, although they aren't giving up Bradford, Teams are bowing out of the race for the 2nd pick, i thought last week it was a slam dunk Philly wouldn't get him, now who knows???
    if they move to 2 almost a certainty Bradford is packaged in deal. TN has said they want a QB as part of deal.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

3-4 years nfl career

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Apparently Cleveland likes the guy, go figure!
    Last edited by klemopixx; 04-30-15 at 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Mariota isn't coming to Philly.

The Eagles QB's are goin to be Bradford, Sanchez, and Tebow.

I think that's a pretty solid group!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mariota isn't coming to Philly.

The Eagles QB's are goin to be Bradford, Sanchez, and Tebow.

I think that's a pretty solid group!!

bet your 47 points on that

First 12345 Last