meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post
    That team he took to the NFC championship game was pretty mediocre offensively and above average defensively. As for what Cutler has had in Chicago, look at the defensive rankings since Cutler has been in Chicago.
    The last two years the defense has been bad. Two years ago the offensive line played every game together, protected cutler, and the run game was very good. You think Brady would turn down weapons like Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett and forte? Give cutler every tool in the world and and he will still make the bonehead play and take no accountability for it. Every sack he has ever taken is the lines fault. Every pick he's ever thrown is the receivers fault. The list goes on......

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    The last two years the defense has been bad. Two years ago the offensive line played every game together, protected cutler, and the run game was very good. You think Brady would turn down weapons like Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett and forte? Give cutler every tool in the world and and he will still make the bonehead play and take no accountability for it. Every sack he has ever taken is the lines fault. Every pick he's ever thrown is the receivers fault. The list goes on......
    Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett are great possession receivers. None of them can stretch the field. That's the problem. Good offenses have one possession receiver, one slot receiver, one speed receiver. The Bears were getting jammed at the line and no one was open. Why do you think they were so easily jammed at the line? No speed to blow past the defenders.

I'm pretty convinced you don't understand football by this point. Carry on, not worth wasting my time trying to explain it to you anymore.

meader99

Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett are great possession receivers. None of them can stretch the field. That's the problem. Good offenses have one possession receiver, one slot receiver, one speed receiver. The Bears were getting jammed at the line and no one was open. Why do you think they were so easily jammed at the line? No speed to blow past the defenders.

I'm pretty convinced you don't understand football by this point. Carry on, not worth wasting my time trying to explain it to you anymore.
    As opposed to the guy with the cutler blinders on?

JLester2015

As opposed to the guy with the cutler blinders on?
    When did I say he was blameless? I'm just not going to pick apart his performances in a year where everyone quit and everyone was poorly coached.

That said, Jeffery and Marshall were both banged up all year and the game plan was retarded. My guess is you're one of those Packers fans who ignores that Rodgers choked that game against the Seahawks judging by your agenda here.

meader99

When did I say he was blameless? I'm just not going to pick apart his performances in a year where everyone quit and everyone was poorly coached.

That said, Jeffery and Marshall were both banged up all year and the game plan was retarded. My guess is you're one of those Packers fans who ignores that Rodgers choked that game against the Seahawks judging by your agenda here.
    I have no agenda. It is my hope that cutler finishes his career as a bear.

JLester2015

I have no agenda. It is my hope that cutler finishes his career as a bear.
    Typical ESPN fan is your only agenda. It's not your fault. The talking heads tell you what to think and you slurp it up. It is a sign of below to average intelligence. Nothing to be a shamed of.

meader99

Typical ESPN fan is your only agenda. It's not your fault. The talking heads tell you what to think and you slurp it up. It is a sign of below to average intelligence. Nothing to be a shamed of.
    I agree. You're obviously a really smart guy. Surprised your not a nfl defensive coordinator with all your smarts. I mean you say Marshall and Jeffery can't stretch the field and can't beat a jam, yet put up all kinds of numbers two years ago that suggest otherwise. Can't believe the phone isnt ringing off the hook to get your input on how to stop these guys.

Oh, and when you're trying to defend your mental midget quarterback, the last guy you should probably bring up in that conversation is Rodgers.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Glad they got something of him.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

The reason these receivers go for late rounders is most of the league wouldn't trade anything for them

Holmes was same thing

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Jets are negotiating with Brian Hoyer.

First 123