klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post
    Peters and Mathis are both 33 I think that qualifies as being on the downside of their careers for olinemen . Kelce is a great center and still young but Johnson has struggled so far for a top pick and Herremanns just got released.
    Johnson struggled? Really? He got suspended four games, that's not struggling. Sure they need to get better, but not by spending big bucks on running backs. Shady will have as good a year as the offensive line has in Buffalo.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The Pro Bowl You gotta be shittin me, right?

Uhhh....the Pro Bowl isn't really an indicator of actual talent, pal. It's a fukkin shitshow exhibition.

How many of Philly's O-Line was 1st team All-Pro?

GO!!
    i believe non. Think peters was 2nd team and Kelse & Mathias honorable mention. Not bad for this "shitty" O line to have arguably the top 3 linemen at their respective positions in the NFL.

Still waiting to hear if you'd swap Chip for that puppet of a head coach you have???

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Shitty O line when 2/5th of it made it to the pro bowl? I agree the D needs some help but that's where all this cap space comes into play. I'd pretty much bet a new CB, safety & D line guy gets signed.
    Here is my problem and it isn't with just the Eagles it is all Philly teams for most of my adult life. We might have the worst talent evaluators on the planet. We take guys like Mamula instead of Sapp. We take guys like Larry Hughes instead of Paul Pierce. Im glad Chip is here for one reason and that was to get rid of that Fat fuk Reid who did nothing here but hide behind a great defense most of his career. I'm seeing the same shit with Kelly now with talent evaluation. I don't care how fukin pissed at Deshawn u are for goodness sakes get something for him. A bag of footballs anything. I will admit i havent seen this kid play who they picked up from the bills but if Opie isn't bullshiting wow that is a lot of injuries. Here is my biggest problem. Yes we now have a lot of cap space but for some reason Philly fans think this automatically means we are gonna get great players to fill in the cap. Hey lets get rid of a stud pitcher in Hamel (when in fact ya want a stud pitcher when u build a team) lets get 3 players for Hamel. Okay im on board but the problem is we make the worst fukin deals and the three players will be fukin shit. I think we did this when we traded Charles. Got a used basketball and two new nets. We suck with our talent evaluation in this city. Say what u want about Buddy but this fuk knew talent. Those might be the most exciting times in my lifetime to be an Eagles fan. I will also admit the O Line isnt that bad when healthy but Foles is a cancer to this type of offense. He is an okay quarterback but he is the worst kind for this offense. I don't know how true this is but ya hear this talk about Chip wanting certain players that the brass told him to wait cause ya can get them in the six round instead of the third. That isn't a good sign.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-05-15 at 02:30 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe we should wait a week & revisit this. Think this time next week, more answers & less questions

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Here is my problem and it isn't with just the Eagles it is all Philly teams for most of my adult life. We might have the worst talent evaluators on the planet. We take guys like Mamula instead of Sapp. We take guys like Larry Hughes instead of Paul Pierce. Im glad Chip is here for one reason and that was to get rid of that Fat fuk Reid who did nothing here but hide behind a great defense most of his career. I'm seeing the same shit with Kelly now with talent evaluation. I don't care how fukin pissed at Deshawn u are for goodness sakes get something for him. A bag of footballs anything. I will admit i havent seen this kid play who they picked up from the bills but if Opie isn't bullshiting wow that is a lot of injuries. Here is my biggest problem. Yes we now have a lot of cap space but for some reason Philly fans think this automatically means we are gonna get great players to fill in the cap. Hey lets get rid of a stud pitcher in Hamel (when in fact ya want a stud pitcher when u build a team) lets get 3 players for Hamel. Okay im on board but the problem is we make the worst fukin deals and the three players will be fukin shit. I think we did this when we traded Charles. Got a used basketball and two new nets. We suck with our talent evaluation in this city. Say what u want about Buddy but this fuk knew talent. Those might be the most exciting times in my lifetime to be an Eagles fan. I will also admit the O Line isnt that bad when healthy but Foles is a cancer to this type of offense. He is an okay quarterback but he is the worst kind for this offense. I don't know how true this is but ya hear this talk about Chip wanting certain players that the brass told him to wait cause ya can get them in the six round instead of the third. That isn't a good sign.
    Thor where are you from? I've lived in philly all but 8 years of my life and I get what you're saying to a point. The ownership of all the philly teams has been horrendous at one point or another. How many years did the phils send out that same core team and all you could do was shake your head! If you believe chip was the right guy for the job then you're gonna have to give him some rope with what's going on. It's obvious that with the moves made in the front office this off season this is his team now. I guess if you're going to fail, it's best to fail with the guys you want!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Guess Thor hasn't been paying much attention. The reason Howie Roseman got kicked up to VP is because Chip made a power play over a month ago to have total control of the roster. Roseman only does contracts and cap numbers. Howie has NO SAY at all in personell moves. This is Chip's team now and he just flexed his new muscle with the first round of roster moves. The first two years were by committee, the GM, the scouts, everyone had a say. Now its all on Kelley to get the guys he wants. No one wanted DeSean, not for what he was owed in that contract. The town has been buzzing since the last day of the season with the Chip/Howie news so I don't how a "lifetime fan" like you missed it. Quit looking back at the past, we're not there anymore. I'm sick of all these whining "fans" who complain when someone actually does something to change this "win 10 games but one and out in the playoffs" garbage! Get on board or go watch the Cowgirls!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Good points above from all. I get the feeling McCoy wasn't a kelly type of back, guy danced too much and it killed us at times. Sometimes you gotta bang it in there and get those tough few yards and McCoy never did. McCoy is a space runner, Chips looking for a north/south runner. I actually don't even think he's a good fit for what I've seen from greg roman/Rex Ryan's rushing offences. Anyhow the bills got a great talent and it can help get other free agents there.

As for Kiko, major injury concerns. If he can stay healthy he's an exceptional player. And he's dirt cheap. I'm glad we at least got him for McCoy because kelly would've cut him for nothing.

Vinnie Paz

By the way, one of the things Rex wanted to do once arriving was move Alonso. Didn't feel he was a scheme fit. So worked out for both sides

Vinnie Paz

Bovado has a prop on Mariota being an eagle or not. Throw a bit on the yes

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Guess Thor hasn't been paying much attention. The reason Howie Roseman got kicked up to VP is because Chip made a power play over a month ago to have total control of the roster. Roseman only does contracts and cap numbers. Howie has NO SAY at all in personell moves. This is Chip's team now and he just flexed his new muscle with the first round of roster moves. The first two years were by committee, the GM, the scouts, everyone had a say. Now its all on Kelley to get the guys he wants. No one wanted DeSean, not for what he was owed in that contract. The town has been buzzing since the last day of the season with the Chip/Howie news so I don't how a "lifetime fan" like you missed it. Quit looking back at the past, we're not there anymore. I'm sick of all these whining "fans" who complain when someone actually does something to change this "win 10 games but one and out in the playoffs" garbage! Get on board or go watch the Cowgirls!
    First off a lifetime fan? Im a gambler and couldn't give a shit who wins what. I care about my bet and that is it. As for all the other nonsense u posted is just that nonsense that everyone knows. Stop back when ya actually add something nobody knows.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

rex ryan has learned nothing. he still thinks he is going to win games 17-13.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    rex ryan has learned nothing. he still thinks he is going to win games 17-13.
    Laker i love these coaches who try to prove the fans wrong especially with quarterbacks. Every swinging dick knew Gino blows but Rex was gonna show everyone he is smarter than everyone else. I have seen this a million times. He knew Gino sucked but its a pride thing with some of these stubborn prick coaches. How he got another job after obviously going with Geno is the same reason that when i went to work at Mcdonalds i used to scream at all the customers. They moved me to upper management. Kinda like Rex.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Thor4140 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Rex doesnt have the playbook to utilize McCoy much less Sammy Watkins. I would never let Rex be the HC of my team. Guy is too busy jacking off to feet vids and doesnt know SHIT about offense.

First 1234