odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Stop giving your opinion all over the place in threads because you really don't know what you are talking about and don't have your facts straight. Boomer is a clown him and Carton.
    Which facts doesn't he have straight? You talk a lot and don't really say much, get some facts on the table or GTFO yourself mang.

As to the original point of the post, would think at least a first round pick in order if they have been doing this for years, probably more deserved.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Boomer 62 always seems like a miserable jerk no biggie probably a pissed off intern for Goodell. I clearly stated Boomer in a post some things my opinion (which everyone's entitled to) and hopefully supported by reasonable basis, some things paraphrased from Esiason take it for what you want I never said it was the word of God idiot lol. But the 10 of 11 balls being under only a tick was reported by Ian Rapaport from Nfl network and employee paid by Nfl dipshit.

All I'm saying is for past weeks people wanna bad mouth NE and use catch phrases like "Where there is smoke there's fire", or my fave "cheaters never win"....uh really haha? Well there's plenty of smoke with these new claims made by Rapaport so let's see who's house ends up burning down when all said and done.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yep Innovation love that last line and so true. You know I'm a Raider guy and I've heard stories of Al wiring opponents locker room for sound back in the day hahaha. Heard a bunch of stories over years of all types (some just suspected allegations) however some ex players get a bit loose and candid at times in interviews or books I've read.
    Gil Brandt had some interesting stories about the Ice Bowl on his radio show leading up to this year's "Ice Bowl II". Brandt said the Packers had a field heating system that mysteriously failed leading up to the Ice Bowl and that's why the field was frozen. He added that the term "Frozen Tundra" was coined by the Cowboys afterwards alluding to the alleged foul play involved. I got the impression that Lombardi was the Bill Belichick of his era and it wasn't the first time a strategic advantage had mysteriously fallen in Lombardi's favor.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Oakland may have started deflate gate for all I know but sure it's been done countless times. New book by Gary Pomerantz called "Their life's work" says Steelers a accused Oakland of sending in half deflated balls in a playoff gm at Coliseum in '73 when they kicked fg's. Here's the real kicker apparently someone even wrote "Go Raiders" in marker on the balls they sent in.

First 12