Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

National Anthem Line Move

The money is pouring in on the OVER 121 seconds and the line has been moving accordingly.

The main reason the line is moving = they rehearse the national anthem and somebody out there knows how long the rehearsal took yesterday. Also, Idina Menzel is one of those self-concious, stylistic singers who probably needs to prove to the world that she can sing, and this is her chance.

I got the under on the National Anthem right last year, but that is because I am a Renee Fleming fan. I figured then that she didn't have anything to prove and I knew that she would just sing the song with little embellishment, BUT last year the line moved to my advantage. This year the line is moving against me - I am on OVER 121 -115 - and I am not a fan of Miss Menzels - so I won't be doubling down.

If anyone is a fan of hers it would be good to know how comfortable she is in her own skin.

BOL

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Lots of Books capping bets on the over now.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Who offers this market?

intriguing
    intriguing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2730

Lmfao line move on the national anthem hahahahahahahhaha

PHLAK
    PHLAK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2581

What was the official time?
    Bovada has been down since 5 pm central time

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    The money is pouring in on the OVER 121 seconds and the line has been moving accordingly.

The main reason the line is moving = they rehearse the national anthem and somebody out there knows how long the rehearsal took yesterday. Also, Idina Menzel is one of those self-concious, stylistic singers who probably needs to prove to the world that she can sing, and this is her chance.

I got the under on the National Anthem right last year, but that is because I am a Renee Fleming fan. I figured then that she didn't have anything to prove and I knew that she would just sing the song with little embellishment, BUT last year the line moved to my advantage. This year the line is moving against me - I am on OVER 121 -115 - and I am not a fan of Miss Menzels - so I won't be doubling down.

If anyone is a fan of hers it would be good to know how comfortable she is in her own skin.

BOL
    You need to get laid.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Definitely went way over

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

125 seconds