STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

This years Super Bowl has a chance to go down as the greatest of all time

Enjoy it folks... there is a distinct chance that this year's Super Bowl ends up being one of the greatest and most important football games of our time. A decade from now may be looking back at a battle between the 2 best coaches, the 2 best quarterbacks, the 2 best cornerbacks, the best defense, the best TE, and the best kicker of our entire generation.

Tom Brady is already in the conversation when it comes to GOAT... I'm not gonna ramble about Brady's accomplishments, we know em... BUT from what I have seen from Russell Wilson so far in his 3 years, he could end up being in that convo as well. Wilson is a special player... the kid just gets it... I could go one for pages about the kids intangibles. Hes a leader, he is clutch, he has poise, presence, coolness, and calmness. His arm strength is supremely underrated. He has the best footwork and is the smartest QB on the field Ive ever seen for a kid his age. If the dude wins 2 more Super Bowls? cmon, hes in the convo of GOAT, no questions asked.

Belichik and Carroll... both believe in their players to fullest, both believe players make plays and win games, but the similarities stop there when it comes to philosophy. Carroll is lose, laughing, high energy, line em up and lets go. Belichik is calculated, never bats and eye, pokerface the whole game<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->... Carroll won in college, is winning in the pros. Hes a top 5 coach of our generation now, Belichik is probably 1st...

Since Ive been alive, its been the 85 Bears, the 00 Ravens, and now the Seahawks defenses of 2013/14... those are the elite of the elite defenses... the only defenses that were ahead of their time, found a way to dominate when no one else was, found a way to dominate when the rules were continuously tweaked to favor the offense. Seattle defense is gonna be good for a long long time.

The Pats have been a dynasty for 15 years, the premier franchise in the NFL. Seattle has been the team for the last few seasons.... I dont see them going anywhere...

Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman... Revis has proven to be the best and is now re establishin himself as elite. Easily one of the best CBs of the last 30 years, same with Sherman, who is reinventing the CB position for the taller player...

And FINALLY GRONK... GRONK... GRONK... what a freekin beast... who can cover this guy? no one... I cant wait to see him vrs the Seattle defense... I love Seattles defense but I wanna see someone punch them in the mouth back. I wanna see that go down. Even if Gronk gets a penalty, I wanna see him run over Chancellor... just to see Chancellor react... I love BOTH players... Kam is unbelievable... just a freek of nature/predator... i wanna see these two go at it. Maybe the best TE and the best SS/LB hybrid of all time...

Bottom line guys, we dont get to see titanic matchups like this very often. Wilson, Carrol, Legion of Boom, vrs Belichik, Brady, Gronk. The ultimate battle of strategy...

I truly believe this game will utlimately come down to coaching... so much greatness all the way around... Oh yeah, look up Gostkowski's stats.... bet kicker of all time,,, look it up
    Last edited by STAX; 01-31-15 at 01:44 AM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Gronk is not the best te ever, what the hell man.

Vinateri > gostkowski

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sea wins

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quite possibly the 2 biggest coaching cheats of all time.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

No, GREASTEST OF ALL TIME : GIANTS BEAT UNDEFEATED PATS!! Not once but TWICE! Poor Tom and Bill

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Gronk is not that great. Not a fan of his.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

This Super Bowl will be a christening of the SEAHAWKS NFL dynasty

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

High ratings for sure

Hard to say about being best although many games duds

good write-up

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Probably be a dull game....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Probably be a dull game....
    Says the disappointed niners fan

Awwwww it's ok you had your trophies back with young Montana

You'll never get one with kipperdick

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Didn't we hear this last year,all the talk about it being the best SB in history and ended up being one of the worst. Just hope this SB doesn't turn out the same way in the end.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Gronk is not that great. Not a fan of his.
    I can't tell if you're trolling or just a dumb fock.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I can't tell if you're trolling or just a dumb fock.
    Rocky my man. Let's see how gronk does when brady retires.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rocky my man. Let's see how gronk does when brady retires.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It will be the most boring of all.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

We go through the same old crap every year. New England is not near the team that they were 10 years ago. Seattle would not even be in this game if not for an injury to Aaron Rodgers. I just hope that these two teams put on a decent show, but I rather doubt that also. There has been only 1 game out of the 49 that was decided by one point. That was the famous "Wide Right" game between New York and Buffalo. So with this meaningless line (New England from +1 to -1), the best thing to do is simply get your best price on the ML and wager accordingly, if you must wager at all.