KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Drew Brees Talks Footballs, Proves Underinflated is Better....lol

Points Awarded:

Luckycharms2012 gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

there is definitely some explaining to do considering brady lobbied to change the rule

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and GunShard

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I can't veryify those stats are true and I'm not saying they aren't, but these funny anomalies have a way of popping up during scandals like these.

If they are true, they are very compelling indeed. Either Bill Belichick, or someone on his staff, is even a greater coach than we all thought or...well...I think we all know what's been happening here.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Of course they are. Belichick said on Monday press conference that he knows nothing about inflation of balls. Never gave it a thought. Then later after a question , he said they practice with different types of balls that are over inflated, deflated,some wet,etc all the time. So you never gave it a thought but yet practice with balls with different pressure...??? Guy is FUKING two steps ahead of everybody and figures out things. Everyone says a softer ball is easier to handle.
    They caught him on Spygate taping a walk thru at the Super Bowl. Have him taping signals from other teams during games.Accused of being in possession of a Jets play book. He is the one who learned to manipulate injury reports awhile back and would have 20 players listed as questionable and Brady on their all the time beforeNFL cracked down on that.Have him picking up players cut by the Jets,Bills, and Dolphins and give them a small contract or have them on practice squad to gain insight on their divisional opponents. Just some of the things he's been accused of doing and pushing it to the limit to gain an edge.
    Of course, Spygate was the only serious offense that he got caught but Roger destroyed the evidence and Pats were fined 500k and lost #1 pick. This situation with deflated balls is just another example of getting an edge and seeing what they can get away with. Unfortunately, their is always some bad apples that know how to exploit the system. Got to really give him credit but that's why they are despised by many.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pugsondrugs

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

^^Exactly....spot on Boomer

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    there is definitely some explaining to do considering brady lobbied to change the rule

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog//

BROOKS85 NAILS IT.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

The ball is slightly softer so thats how Belichick resolved Pats fumbling issues, right? lol

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Conan is killing it this week. Thanks for posting.

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    The ball is slightly softer so thats how Belichick resolved Pats fumbling issues, right? lol
    If u dont believe it can make a differego take a few balls some hard full inflated and the. Some underinated and you be the ball carrier and pick a cold day and have your buddies try to dislodge the ball. I guarantee you will lose the hard ball more often than a underinated one. Its not rocket science

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    If u dont believe it can make a differego take a few balls some hard full inflated and the. Some underinated and you be the ball carrier and pick a cold day and have your buddies try to dislodge the ball. I guarantee you will lose the hard ball more often than a underinated one. Its not rocket science
    Neither is this whole fiasco of "deflategate", What a joke. Another reason not to have two weeks between the game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

This deflategate saga has ruined one of histories greatest matchups.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Of course they are. Belichick said on Monday press conference that he knows nothing about inflation of balls. Never gave it a thought. Then later after a question , he said they practice with different types of balls that are over inflated, deflated,some wet,etc all the time. So you never gave it a thought but yet practice with balls with different pressure...??? Guy is FUKING two steps ahead of everybody and figures out things. Everyone says a softer ball is easier to handle.
    They caught him on Spygate taping a walk thru at the Super Bowl. Have him taping signals from other teams during games.Accused of being in possession of a Jets play book. He is the one who learned to manipulate injury reports awhile back and would have 20 players listed as questionable and Brady on their all the time beforeNFL cracked down on that.Have him picking up players cut by the Jets,Bills, and Dolphins and give them a small contract or have them on practice squad to gain insight on their divisional opponents. Just some of the things he's been accused of doing and pushing it to the limit to gain an edge.
    Of course, Spygate was the only serious offense that he got caught but Roger destroyed the evidence and Pats were fined 500k and lost #1 pick. This situation with deflated balls is just another example of getting an edge and seeing what they can get away with. Unfortunately, their is always some bad apples that know how to exploit the system. Got to really give him credit but that's why they are despised by many.
    Never caught taping a walk through, never had a Jets playbook. Those are facts. I know you want to believe they are big cheaters, but it's just that taping of the Jets game that went against the league memo that had just been issued that they were actually caught doing. It didn't say in the rules that you couldn't do that before that. They got busted that game and were punished, that's it, all the rest is people dreaming things up and unfounded rumors. This one isn't over, but NFL has admitted they never actually logged/recorded what the PSI of the balls were before the game which seems super half-assed and unless there is a smoking gun they won't be able to prove anything.

Just because people keep repeating dis-proven charges and rumors doesn't make them true. That's just reality mang.

boomer62

Ok, believe what you want. I live in the Metro area , where all the top journalists are. Their is a Code and political correctness and much things that don't go public. Anyone believes the balls weren't tampered with are clueless. NFL is very worried about this. But, Pats cheat!!!!

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Never caught taping a walk through, never had a Jets playbook. Those are facts. I know you want to believe they are big cheaters, but it's just that taping of the Jets game that went against the league memo that had just been issued that they were actually caught doing. It didn't say in the rules that you couldn't do that before that. They got busted that game and were punished, that's it, all the rest is people dreaming things up and unfounded rumors. This one isn't over, but NFL has admitted they never actually logged/recorded what the PSI of the balls were before the game which seems super half-assed and unless there is a smoking gun they won't be able to prove anything.

Just because people keep repeating dis-proven charges and rumors doesn't make them true. That's just reality mang.
    Forgot they did get caught taping the walk thru, ala SPYGATE, and was fined $500k and lost #1 draft pick. ROGER had tape destroyed, but none the less were guilty. So think what you want and yeah Bonds,Sosa,McGuire,Clemens never did steroids because it was never proven. And OJ was found innocent too! Clueless Pat fans

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Numbers don't lie; it could be a coincidence but if so, it's a hell of a coincidence.

slacker00

Ok, believe what you want. I live in the Metro area , where all the top journalists are. Their is a Code and political correctness and much things that don't go public. Anyone believes the balls weren't tampered with are clueless. NFL is very worried about this. But, Pats cheat!!!!
    If the NFL is so worried about this, have the refs bring the balls to the game, same as baseball. It's so simple.

brooks85

Forgot they did get caught taping the walk thru, ala SPYGATE, and was fined $500k and lost #1 draft pick. ROGER had tape destroyed, but none the less were guilty. So think what you want and yeah Bonds,Sosa,McGuire,Clemens never did steroids because it was never proven. And OJ was found innocent too! Clueless Pat fans
    roger destroyed them per request of the guilty party; same guy who happened to get him his job. Kraft.

odog11

You are just wrong, they were not caught and no evidence that they taped any walk through. Look it up son.

brooks85

You are just wrong, they were not caught and no evidence that they taped any walk through. Look it up son.
    lol the irony

no evidence? no shit... read my post again haha

boomer62

Duh, well why the half million dollar fine and even more forfeiting # 1 draft pick if there wasn't?

odog11

lol the irony

no evidence? no shit... read my post again haha
    I read it. I get it, you imagine there is evidence or was evidence that was destroyed. If you checked your facts you would know the walk through accusation came long after the tapes that the Patriots had handed over to the NFL had been reviewed and destroyed. Those tapes had nothing to do with what was later proven to be a false rumor. Seriously you guys need to read up and get the basic facts right. Judy look at the Wiki on Spygate, pretty simple.

odog11

Like I said in last post it is not in doubt that the fine and draft pick had nothing to do with an alleged taping of walk throughs. It was because NFL had issued a strong memo about not taping coaches signals and the Patriots did it anyways thinking they had a loophole. Seriously, you guys could look this stuff up yourselves.

boomer62

Yeah,you must be right because the NFL is very credible. You are just too smart for us, thanks for setting me straight. I'll look it up .......lol

slacker00

roger destroyed them per request of the guilty party; same guy who happened to get him his job. Kraft.
    What could have been on those tapes? What are you suggesting?

odog11

Yeah,you must be right because the NFL is very credible. You are just too smart for us, thanks for setting me straight. I'll look it up .......lol
    You're welcome.

brooks85

I read it. I get it, you imagine there is evidence or was evidence that was destroyed. If you checked your facts you would know the walk through accusation came long after the tapes that the Patriots had handed over to the NFL had been reviewed and destroyed. Those tapes had nothing to do with what was later proven to be a false rumor. Seriously you guys need to read up and get the basic facts right. Judy look at the Wiki on Spygate, pretty simple.
    lol do you read the stuff you type? Not trying to be a dick but come on..

Since you can tell me what is on those tapes without having seen them then surely you can tell me what is at the center of the Earth with 100% certainty?

Oh that's right you can't because logic is in your way. I can promise the whole scientific community would love to meet someone who has the ability to override the scientific method all by himself, in his own mind.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-31-15 at 08:54 AM.

slacker00

lol do you read the stuff you type? Not trying to be a dick but come on..

Since you can tell me what is on those tapes without having seen them then surely you can tell me what is at the center of the Earth with 100% certainty?

Oh that's right you can't because logic is in your way. I can promise the whole scientific community would love to meet someone who has the ability to override the scientific method all by himself, in his own mind.
    Personally, I think those tapes had undeniable evidence that big foot exists and the NFL feared another "Roony rule".

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Personally, I think those tapes had undeniable evidence that big foot exists and the NFL feared another "Roony rule".
    hmm so NFL destroyed film worth millions or NFL destroyed film to protect millions. I guess we will never know...