Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aaron Hernandez TRIAL opens Thurs.... can it get WORSE for PATS!!??

man... the timing of all this defies logic..

the Great Wheel of Karma turns.. and landed right on the New England..

Aaron Hernandez, Bill Belichik, Tom Brady.. are they all cosmically connected?

maybe Bill Belichik will call Aaron Hernandez
    as a character witness in his trial with the NFL

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Ratzz..I am telling you..it is all connected...The other owners are pissed off...these owners, the feds, and the media are in bed with each other...now just last night the alarms went off at the PATS hotel for the 3rd time for some inexplicable reason...somebody or bodies....high up on the totem pole do not want the Pats to win this game...Vegas is having a field day...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Ratzz..I am telling you..it is all connected...The other owners are pissed off...these owners, the feds, and the media are in bed with each other...now just last night the alarms went off at the PATS hotel for the 3rd time for some inexplicable reason...somebody or bodies....high up on the totem pole do not want the Pats to win this game...Vegas is having a field day...
    you are right Menses, you called it out with a Kraft connection in a prev post.
    but i did not totally see it until i found out Hernandez trial opening TODAY!! unbelievable.

THIS IS THE MOST TOXIC TEAM. EVER

but all their rotten chickens coming home to roost.. all of Belichik's ROTTEN seeds.. yielding fruit all at once.

i did not know about the ALARM... wow!! that's what you get when you cheat. you bring it on yourself.

and THEY CERTAINLY DID!!