Eagles73
    Eagles73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

No Chance the Patriots win after all this off the field stuff

Seahawks will blow them out. Simply too many side distractions for the players to be able to focus on such a big game, while the Seahawks players will be ready to go. Will wait till the weekend and as soon as I see the seahawks at plus money I will be hammering them. Hard to believe so many people still betting Patriots after what the Seahawks did in the superbowl last year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles73 View Post
    Seahawks will blow them out. Simply too many side distractions for the players to be able to focus on such a big game, while the Seahawks players will be ready to go. Will wait till the weekend and as soon as I see the seahawks at plus money I will be hammering them. Hard to believe so many people still betting Patriots after what the Seahawks did in the superbowl last year.
    i agree, the Seahawks fans were SO LOUD last year, it created the Safety right off the bat
    (Manning felt he had to turn his head) and the count was screwed up

they will be MUCH, MUCH louder this year.. bordering on abusive.
    If ANY play goes bad for the Pats.. the VOLUME WILL GET OUT OF CONTROL

compound that with the GUILT and FEAR of LOSING...
    it may be a LOOONG day for Old England

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

In a righteous world...Seahawks blow them out by 50 points...the other owners who snitched on their operation have grown tired of Kraft, the Patriots and their ability to cheat with impunity. Kraft however is a powerful man and has been their top earner in the NFL...this is one of the reasons why the Pats were given the win over Oakland...that got this whole ball rolling...like the US Olympic athletes of the 80's & 90's...they were allowed to cheat..positive results were covered up, the world got angry and now US athletes are turning up positive left and right....

The Arron Hernandez case is connected to this as well...a supposed classy organization housing a repeat murder felon...for years without knowing single thing about it?....i doubt it...Paterno was silent on pedophilia...so its not a stretch to assume...Kraft and the Pats knew what kind of psycho they had on their team......the jig is up with the Patriots..The Owners, FBI, and probably most of the major gambling syndicates(Mafia)...have had it with them....Kraft is worried which is why he went out of his way to speak publically which he rarely does...

They are still good earners and them winning will not effect the bottom line which is revenue....but the league suffered a major optics loss this year...with all the off field BS.....and in order for the league to salvage its image, the right team should be allowed to win....an organization with an ex player on trial for triple murder and a team full of cheaters and liars holding that trophy on Sunday night is simply not a good look for the league right now..I would not be surprised if the REFS stick it to them if Seattle doesn't get to Brady first...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't think you're going to blow Brady out

Although everything favors Seattle to win

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Attached Images

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles73 View Post
    Seahawks will blow them out. Simply too many side distractions for the players to be able to focus on such a big game,
    Actually the thing that occurred to me is that the media is 100% focused like a laser beam on Belichick and Brady. The rest of the team has probably had the most distraction-free 2 weeks of preparation in their lives.

Now, of course, having your head coach and starting QB suffering a major distraction will hurt, but the rest of the team is being virutally ignored.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    In a righteous world...Seahawks blow them out by 50 points...the other owners who snitched on their operation have grown tired of Kraft, the Patriots and their ability to cheat with impunity. Kraft however is a powerful man and has been their top earner in the NFL...this is one of the reasons why the Pats were given the win over Oakland...that got this whole ball rolling...like the US Olympic athletes of the 80's & 90's...they were allowed to cheat..positive results were covered up, the world got angry and now US athletes are turning up positive left and right....

The Arron Hernandez case is connected to this as well...a supposed classy organization housing a repeat murder felon...for years without knowing single thing about it?....i doubt it...Paterno was silent on pedophilia...so its not a stretch to assume...Kraft and the Pats knew what kind of psycho they had on their team......the jig is up with the Patriots..The Owners, FBI, and probably most of the major gambling syndicates(Mafia)...have had it with them....Kraft is worried which is why he went out of his way to speak publically which he rarely does...

They are still good earners and them winning will not effect the bottom line which is revenue....but the league suffered a major optics loss this year...with all the off field BS.....and in order for the league to salvage its image, the right team should be allowed to win....an organization with an ex player on trial for triple murder and a team full of cheaters and liars holding that trophy on Sunday night is simply not a good look for the league right now..I would not be surprised if the REFS stick it to them if Seattle doesn't get to Brady first...
    very solid points, Menses
    it would look terrible for the NFL is the Pats pull it out, for this scandal to result in a positive note for the Patriots sends a bad message to kids.

The Walt-Disney ending dictates that the Seahawks win.

if it were a rumor and a one-time event. that's one thing, but this many times,
    and at this level. Inexcusable. Unacceptable
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

BriGuy

The Arron Hernandez case is connected to this as well...a supposed classy organization housing a repeat murder felon...for years without knowing single thing about it?....i doubt it...
    Ya. Sure. OK. The police had no idea he was a murderer but Bob Kraft did.

Yeah. uh huh. sure thing. right-o.
    Paterno was silent on pedophilia...so its not a stretch to assume...Kraft and the Pats knew what kind of psycho they had on their team......
    Really? Did a Patriot assistant coach walk in on Hernandez when he was killing someone? Or did it happen during the offseason with not a single soul from the organization anywhere to be seen?

Pathetic.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    it would look terrible for the NFL is the Pats pull it out, for this scandal to result in a positive note for the Patriots sends a bad message to kids.

which many times? They got "cheating" once when they taped the Jets coaches signals in broad daylight with no attempt to use the tapes during that game. Other than that all you have is rumor and conjecture, no facts, no other documented cheating. Just cuz you keeep throwing stuff out there and whining about it doesn't make it real. Please come with actual facts and citation or go home.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't bet on that.

The great and powerful OZ has spoken.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

unreal. whatever, lose your $, bet Seattle.
    Patriots are the best team in the NFL.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Ya. Sure. OK. The police had no idea he was a murderer but Bob Kraft did.

Yeah. uh huh. sure thing. right-o.
    Really? Did a Patriot assistant coach walk in on Hernandez when he was killing someone? Or did it happen during the offseason with not a single soul from the organization anywhere to be seen?

Pathetic.
    Funny..Paterno's supporters said the same things about him...where have I heard this song before? You've got wife beaters and child abusers on NFL teams and their coaches and owners could care less...I see a pattern here...morals and right and wrong mean nothing in this league...Marshawn Lynch refusal to speak and wear the right hats are far more important......if they can ignore players with outstanding felonies, criminal tendencies, child abusive behavior...a couple rule violations and Coach/QB cheaters won't mean a thing....yep..definitely not a good look for the NFL...the more I think about it...the more it makes sense...Pats should definitely loose this one...if the NFL knows whats good for them...
    Last edited by Menses; 01-28-15 at 06:25 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Actually the thing that occurred to me is that the media is 100% focused like a laser beam on Belichick and Brady. The rest of the team has probably had the most distraction-free 2 weeks of preparation in their lives.

Now, of course, having your head coach and starting QB suffering a major distraction will hurt, but the rest of the team is being virutally ignored.
    Both teams are being ignored...which is perfect for Vegas...last thing they need are more educated bettors...not that ESPN and their talking idiots can actually offer up anything of substance to begin with...Its about 62 percent or so of the public drinking the Patriot kool-aid as we speak....I hope they keep it up...and the Hawks blow them out before the 2nd half...

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

most people are betting seahawks, what are talking about? its like 60/40

Menses

Agreed....The funny thing is, if this were the Seahawks caught with their pants down for 3rd or 4th time..the entire country along with every beat writer and blogger would be rooting for the PATS....instead we have more fanboys making excuses for the Golden Boy and Billicheat...the same folks who were probably screaming bloody murder over A-rod and Bonds....I've seen people online hope and pray Lynch tears his ACL...because he won't accommodate reporters who ask questions most of us already know the answer to...meanwhile Billicheat and Golden Boy are getting hashtag compliments on twitter from grown men calling them their man crush....its a joke...

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Agreed....The funny thing is, if this were the Seahawks caught with their pants down for 3rd or 4th time..the
    What is the 2nd and 3rd time?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    most people are betting seahawks, what are talking about? its like 60/40
    Nonsense....if anything more money came down on the Pats after Kraft's rant yesterday....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    which many times? They got "cheating" once when they taped the Jets coaches signals in broad daylight with no attempt to use the tapes during that game. Other than that all you have is rumor and conjecture, no facts, no other documented cheating. Just cuz you keeep throwing stuff out there and whining about it doesn't make it real. Please come with actual facts and citation or go home.
    They also taped the Rams in the Superbowl...and several more teams throughout the season...remember...Godell destroyed all the tapes/evidence...there were far more violations that the public were not made aware of...

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

pats win easy haha

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I dont think anyone should be betting on this game and if you do make it a small fun parlay.Trust me just because its the biggest sporting event does not mean you should bet it.Theres 50 NCAAB games practically everynight.Youll be able to find one game that you can find a better value on then this game.Guys stay away and just watch it or penetrate it dont watch it.Super bowl sucks balls anyway.I like regular season games with my favorite team much more

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Then why aren't they an underdog if there is no chance?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Total coinflip game. Nothing distracts the pats. Don't fool yourself. They had the media session and moved on. Team is focused.

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

It wont be close - I go for one team or the other to win by at least 7 points. Thank me later

BriGuy

Funny..Paterno's supporters said the same things about him...
    Maybe that's because one of Paterno's own assistant coaches actually walked in on Sandusky raping a boy in the shower.

Tell us again, which Patriots assistant coach was in the car the night of the South End double homicide?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Ratzz you must've been pretty close to ending it all in 2002 when both the pats and lakers won championships, and the yanks were in between World Series visits.

Im glad you made it through the suicidal thoughts and can spread your unbiased wisdom on this site.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Okay sure, who the hell are u anyways?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Ratzz you must've been pretty close to ending it all in 2002 when both the pats and lakers won championships, and the yanks were in between World Series visits.

Im glad you made it through the suicidal thoughts and can spread your unbiased wisdom on this site.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Can I have a line that Menses and Ratzz are the same user? I think there's value up to 7-1.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by cburland10 View Post
    pats win easy haha
    that's odd.. i heard this in SUPERBOWL 42.... and again in SUPERBOWL 46..

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

7-7 (6-7 ATS) +133 Units

This is one of the more anticipated Super Bowls I have looked at in a while in what amounts to a matchup of one of the most successful dynasties of this era, the NE Patriots vs. a current dynasty-in-the-making, the Seattle Seahawks. Both teams have gotten to this point by way of home-field advantage although the conference championship game result were on opposite ends. Currently looks about 72/28 betting geared toward NE at a pk line.

NE Offense vs. SEA Defense

With NE coming off a shredding of the Colts defense by Blount, you would expect the Pats to stay with the same gameplan, correct? In my opinion, that won't be the case as it is well-known just how tough it is to run consistently at the Seahawks D and the Pats do not want to become predictable as the game goes along. GB actually succeeded in staying with that strategy but it can just be the fact Seattle was not on their game that day.

Im expecting Pats to run a lot of 5 WR sets to try to counteract the pass rush. They likely will try to run multiple rub routes to open throwing lanes for Brady to get the ball out quick. Look for the Pats to attack the SEA nickelbacks Maxwell and Lane by opening up the field by running deep routes down the field to occupy Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor. They will do this in an effort to also get Gronk in one-one-one situations. They also may run Blount occassionally in order to keep the pass rushers honest.

In 2012 the Pats used a similar strategy and moved the ball effectively all game as Brady racked up over 300 yds receiving outside of the fact Sherman wasnt playing then. Last yr the Broncos failed to have success spreading the field but most of it was because they were destroyed by the pass rush up front by Mebane, Avril, Bennett and company. The key for the Pats here becomes their pass protection and how it will hold up during the course of 4 quarters.

SEA Offense vs. NE Defense

Russell Wilson back in his 2nd consecutive SB is ironically coming off his worst performance this yr. having been stifled and confused by the GB defense for 3.5 quarters only to lead a miraculous comeback. A couple things to take note of, is that there are a couple of ingredients missing from their offense from a yr ago, Harvin, Tate, and Zach Miller are gone as well as having lost speedster Richardson couple weeks ago. The bread and butter of their offense, Marshawn Lynch looks to put his Beast Mode display to work in this game.

Theres really nothing tricky about the Hawks offense. They go as Lynch goes and a lot of their success is dependent on their zone-blocking principles to find cutback lanes for Lynch to run through or use Wilson as a read-option threat on the backside. The rest is improvisation from Wilson who can either pick up 1st downs with his legs or throw on the run. Their top target outside is Baldwin and Kearse is their downfield threat.

From the Pats perspective, look for them to stay disciplined instead of trying to sell out to stop Lynch. Why? Because this is exactly the formula the Hawks use to try to create misdirection plays with Wilson's legs or Lynch's cutback vision to create big plays. For the most part I think the Pats trust their front seven can be effective as they were terrific vs the run in the 2nd half of the year. Against Wilson the Pats are likely to use their ends to set the edge and keep Russell inside the pocket where he is not a very effective passer, only 23rd in QBR in-the-pocket in 2014. Look for multiple LBs Ninkovich, Collins, and Hightower to shadow Wilson if he should decide to take off for the open field.

In the secondary Revis gets the assignment on Baldwin and it will be up to Luke Wilson, Kearse, and Lockette to find open spaces in the defense but it wont be easy as the Pats secondary is capable of covering for extended play when Wilson scrambles out of the pocket.

As difficult it is to pick a winner here I am going to side with the Patriots because of a key advantage. I believe that Belicheck will have an easier time figuring out how to contain the Hawks offense because they are not complex on offense and for a defensive genius like Belicheck he is also more than likely to throw a few disguises at Wilson and test the young QB in a game of chess.

At the same time as much respect as I give the Hawks defense I feel though GB exposed a few weaknesses with their defense and if a strategy is employed effectively by spreading the field and negating much of the pass rush Brady has the arm and accuracy to make the quick throws into the open spaces. I feel that the Hawks are also not as consistent on pass rushing this yr because of the Mebane injury and having lost Clemons and few others. Also it remains to be seen how Sherman and Thomas will hold up not only against the pass but in run support and it may affect their bump-n-run strategy and how well itll work with one healthy arm.

Throw in the the deflate-gate scandal and the bulletin board material that provides Pats players more fuel for motivation I believe that will have them even more focused. The Pats have a shutdown secondary capable of dominating for long stretches which was the Broncos' Achiles Heel last yr.. I also feel like the right side of SEA's O-line is vulnerable and Belicheck will send some pressure that way no doubt. In the end I expect a great game with possible lead changes and ties but like New England to claim another Super Bowl victory and deny a repeat to the Seahawks. GL to all.

The Play is New England PK 100 Unit Play

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Hey fuctard, you just proved you can post some NY douche's video, that's all. Really? No facts, no documentation, nothing.