ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Why are you taking Pats of Seahawks?

Anyone want to explain some theory behind their pick? I feel Pats offense will have some success against a defense that doesn't disguise looks in the secondary much. Brady will work the middle of the field with Gronk. Good coaches have been able to find ways to move the ball on the ground against Seattle. Blount will keep the chains moving early. The Seattle D will make the adjustments and put a stop to that eventually. Seattles' offense doesn't have much! Lynch is their only hope. Wilson will have limited success running against a very fast LB corp. Hopefully the Pats D coor doesn't stick with the same game plan he had with the Ravens. Don't have an opinion on special teams, other then the Pats need to keep an eye on Sneeky Pete Carrol. He will try to get a cheapy from time to time. Pats will have early success build a large enough lead to take down another Title. I'm on the Pats and like the under. GL Peace

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

What do you think about Blount MVP 12 to 1, worth a lil?

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Over!

bookme
    bookme's Avatar Become A Pro!

To early.

Weather, injuries all play into factor. Still a week away. To much hype going on.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Well dam a running back hasn't won MVP since 1998, forget that

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22140

Weather? They close the roof if weather is bad...

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22140

Weather? Place has a retractable roof...

Weather, injuries all play into factor. Still a week away. To much hype going on.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Renegades; 01-26-15 at 06:43 AM.

ZINISTER

Haven't looked at the props. Blount is running for his future in the league. He wouldn't be a bad guy to put some doe on with those odds. Not sure why the game being a week away should shut down talking about handicapping it. Of course someone could get an injury or die before then. I was just trying to get some other peoples views. Giving one word answers is not an exchange of ideas.

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

I put a small bet on the field at 100:1

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by bookme View Post
    To early.

Weather, injuries all play into factor. Still a week away. To much hype going on.
    Weather???? Isn't it in AZ. ??? Doesn't that new stadium have roof, and I thought it was retractable.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Didn't see Renegade had already posted that.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

I personally think this is an extremely hard game to cap. I've been thinking Patriots were going to win the Super Bowl since week 5. I currently lean Seattle based on line moves and public perception on Pats. this might be a game I throw a Jackson on just for fun, but I'd like to be convinced otherwise.

ZINISTER

I totally see your point on watching line movements with the state the NFL is in. It looks extremely shady. I posted a small thread earlier that got no reaction about who was officiating. The back judge is Terrance Mills. Earlier in the season he made a PI call on a throw from Brady to Gronk vs. the Jags at the end of the game. They had a conference and determined it was uncatchable. He seems to call a fair game when not forced to go with the flow. I think that favors the Pats. Pats can shut down that WR corp without having to mug em'. Seattles' DB's are damn good because they are physical. They will be called for more PI's then the Pats. Gronk will draw a few! The ref they chose has about a dozen games called involving these two teams. His record when officiating the Pats, the Pats were like 6-1 or 6-0 and the Seahawks were about the same. So he seems to be about neutral. I can't find an individual break down of penalties by each official. I like to look at who is the refs. This one is one I don't have much suspicion about. Go with what you want but- Always Trust Your Gut !

ZINISTER

Terrance Miles the back judge not Mills. I would edit post but I can't figure it out. Not computer savy at all.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

SEA ML
    Under