simmy17
    simmy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Anytime touchdown scorer market rules

Can any one explain these to me in depth all my Friends picked players to score anytime TD on the green bay settle game on my account of £50-£100 each now we had two winners but my buddy put £100 on Andrew Quarless who according to ESPN didn't register a offensive snap and the bet was settled as a loss. i emailed BWIN 3 days ago asking about this cause i assumed the bet would be voided but still no reply. Any chance of getting my wager back ? the rules mention something about players being suited so i think its just a bad luck play

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by simmy17 View Post
    Can any one explain these to me in depth all my Friends picked players to score anytime TD on the green bay settle game on my account of £50-£100 each now we had two winners but my buddy put £100 on Andrew Quarless who according to ESPN didn't register a offensive snap and the bet was settled as a loss. i emailed BWIN 3 days ago asking about this cause i assumed the bet would be voided but still no reply. Any chance of getting my wager back ? the rules mention something about players being suited so i think its just a bad luck play
    Quarless played. He had a big drop on 3rd down.