Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    It's kind of funny to me that all of a sudden Winston is considered bad. One year ago every shitty nfl team wanted him on their team
    I dont think anybody that has a clue thinks Jameis Winston is a "bad qb" but there are a lot of negative people that post on this site and they speak out of anger and most are not even trying to have an inteligent conversation.

The thing i think a lot of people question is his maturity but if the right coach works with him he has a lot of potential.

People need to realize he is only a sophmore in college. He is still very young and I think this year FSU did not have the same amount of talent and veteran leadership in the locker room. Look at two teams who are playing out of their mind right now Ohio State Buckeyes and Seattle Seahawks... both of these teams have decided that they are "playing for each other" and they have no selfish players. Everybody is on the same page and everyone knows their role.

The FSU Seminoles were a mess this year and Jameis proved that he is not yet ready to be a leader. But he does have tremendous attributes and upside. I think maybe Buffalo Bills should draft him. I would love to see him playing under Rex Ryan and throwing to Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

I agree bear, he has the tools to be great. It's all between the ears with him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I agree bear, he has the tools to be great. It's all between the ears with him.
    Exactly. Much like Manziel, Winston has been in that bubble of not only being a stand out growing up and never experiencing failure on the field and scrutiny....reality sets in once you make it to the league. Suddenly everyone is as fast and smart and reading you like only a few players could in college and your super powers are then made normal. It becomes about personal attitude and work ethic then....character....and not sure Winston or Manziel are willing to put in that work. Winston will look to cash in immediately and then cash out but the trick is going to be to con an NFL GM into taking that risk with you and parting ways with their teams $$.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Peyton manning did the same thing in 1997. He had a huge press conference just to announce he was coming back to tennessee

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Boo is right

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I dont think anybody that has a clue thinks Jameis Winston is a "bad qb" but there are a lot of negative people that post on this site and they speak out of anger and most are not even trying to have an inteligent conversation.

The thing i think a lot of people question is his maturity but if the right coach works with him he has a lot of potential.

People need to realize he is only a sophmore in college. He is still very young and I think this year FSU did not have the same amount of talent and veteran leadership in the locker room. Look at two teams who are playing out of their mind right now Ohio State Buckeyes and Seattle Seahawks... both of these teams have decided that they are "playing for each other" and they have no selfish players. Everybody is on the same page and everyone knows their role.

The FSU Seminoles were a mess this year and Jameis proved that he is not yet ready to be a leader. But he does have tremendous attributes and upside. I think maybe Buffalo Bills should draft him. I would love to see him playing under Rex Ryan and throwing to Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods.
    It would be good to see Buffalo get a proper QB for a change,not since Jim Kelly.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the story is the presser wasn't his idea. So some Dipshit at OSU thought they needed more attention?

First 123