Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Panthers -7 +100

January 9th 2009 was the darkest day in the history of the Panthers organization. Most Panther fans still have not recovered from the Pain caused that day. That year the Panthers looked poised to make a Super Bowl run and they had been awarded a 1st round bye only to be absolutely DEMOLISHED 33-13 thanks in large part to one of the worst QB' performances in NFL history. The culprit was Jake Delhomme. Jake the fake turned the ball over 6 times!!!!!!! the Panthers were absolutely humiliated 33-13.

(Hilarious side note- That absymal performance actually earned Jake Delhomme a multi-million dollar contract extension. A contract the Panthers would still be paying off years after they cut ties with this piece of trash QB.

This is a Huge Revenge game for the Panthers Organization. HUGE! This game means everything to the Panthers and the fans.

Despite the Panthers ugly record these 2 teams are headed in opposite directions... Panthers are on fire and the Cardinals suck now that Lindley is QB.
    So as far as X's and O's the Panthers have been a completely different team the last 3 weeks. I dont even recognize them out there. They have the swagger back. One of the keys to the defensive improvement has been the immergence rookie safety Tre Boston who has been an absolute beast lately.

The Panthers will be trying to replicate what the Seahawks do on offense against the Red Birds and they have the personel to do it. The Cardinals struggle against mobile QB's.

Most importantly the Panthers cover today bc Cardinals QB Lindley is AWFUL. I mean this dude flat out sucks. No fukkin clue how this guy is even an NFL QB.

Panthers in a route.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Bear your way off on this one.

Get your bbc out and hammer your gf in celebration of your ohio st win and forget about this one

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think 7 is too many here for the Panthers. Cameron plays better at home and last year was a tale of two halves against the Niners. I disagree about revenge angle from 30 years ago as well. I think we see another ugly game with a field goal winner at the wire. Cards +7 for me, hoping my squad will win though. Good luck

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

OP called Carolina garbage last week, when he called for Atlanta to take Carolina out to the woodshed. Looks like he has changed his stripes. Like Car as well to win, but would stay off the number.

Ra77er

I guess I'll add a few more things...Zona has a better secondary, better coach, better skill position players minus the QB (debatable at times) and front 7. Our special teams is mediocre at best, we are missing the kraken to generate pressure on Fit Findlay, and Norman got a little banged up at the end of that Falcon game. The key is the running game period imho. It's gonna be hard for Zona to get it done with Star holding the middle but if they can generate a good push Panthers will be in big big trouble. As a fan I pray we can get some quick scores to force Fit Findlay into passing early.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    ...Cardinals QB Lindley is AWFUL. I mean this dude flat out sucks. No fukkin clue how this guy is even an NFL QB.
    Because the #1 and #2 got injured, many teams don't even have a #3. AZ had to claim him off SD's practice squad.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I think 7 is too many here for the Panthers. Cameron plays better at home and last year was a tale of two halves against the Niners. I disagree about revenge angle from 30 years ago as well. I think we see another ugly game with a field goal winner at the wire. Cards +7 for me, hoping my squad will win though. Good luck

there could be something there, but not enough to warrant a bet. however, i have the panthers myself, i think you have two teams going in opposite directions here. that's basically my only significant angle. at this point of the year you don't really have much edge so you just kinda take what your gut tells you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Because the #1 and #2 got injured, many teams don't even have a #3. AZ had to claim him off SD's practice squad.
    and they even toyed with the idea of starting Logan Thomas...

that right there should tell you what they think of Lindley.

Ra77er

Hooper we can all agree these two are headed in opposite directions and no hate from me towards anyone on the Panthers. I just think this line is inflated a little bit too high. Last time Bear and I disagreed about the Panthers, he was correct against the Lions and I was wrong. Hope they win but Zona covers!

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Panthers should win this game good luck

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Hooper we can all agree these two are headed in opposite directions and no hate from me towards anyone on the Panthers. I just think this line is inflated a little bit too high. Last time Bear and I disagreed about the Panthers, he was correct against the Lions and I was wrong. Hope they win but Zona covers!
    this is your team so you're probably right. playoffs aren't really a target spot for me, they're just fun to bet on. i also might tease panthers and steelers, and i know that will go through 0, but i think panthers and steelers both win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear has been hot

guys afraid to fade him now

slacker00

and they even toyed with the idea of starting Logan Thomas...

that right there should tell you what they think of Lindley.
    The fact that Lindley was sitting on a practice squad in November tells me everything I need to know.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Love to book bears action guy is a jerkoff. Hope he gets ko'd irl.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    you are the sucker.

i am the hustler.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Panthers allday..Cards wont be able to score against that Defense

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I will say this again! Line should be Zona -2 ,opened Car -4.5 because of LINDLEY and is going up! everyone on Carolina bandwagon, won 3'games in a row against TB, Clev with no QB and awful Atl. This team is awful as well and Cam Newton will fuk this up and Zona with points is a gift and they may even win outright. Carolina secondary is awful and can't cover Zona's receivers. All LINDLEY has to do is manage the game and make a few plays because Carolina will have trouble scoring against Zona D and Cam will get frustrated. Guy is a dumbfuk and Zona has the better coach,better skilled players. Even with LINDLEY they should keep it close as long as he doesn't turn the ball over.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    I will say this again! Line should be Zona -2 ,opened Car -4.5 because of LINDLEY and is going up! everyone on Carolina bandwagon, won 3'games in a row against TB, Clev with no QB and awful Atl. This team is awful as well and Cam Newton will fuk this up and Zona with points is a gift and they may even win outright. Carolina secondary is awful and can't cover Zona's receivers. All LINDLEY has to do is manage the game and make a few plays because Carolina will have trouble scoring against Zona D and Cam will get frustrated. Guy is a dumbfuk and Zona has the better coach,better skilled players. Even with LINDLEY they should keep it close as long as he doesn't turn the ball over.
    Even if CAR can't cover AZ's WRs, Lindley still has to get them the ball. I'm not convinced he can in this pressure spot.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Took 500 dollars on panthers -1.5 at -227.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

boomer the secondary is coming around.

did you see Dre Boston's long pick 6 last week???

check it out on youtube or something

it was Deion-esque

boomer62

We shall see, IN CAM WE STRUGGLE! LOL

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

bear

this is a big game for Cam, basically it's his game to lose

if he doesn't turn the ball over that is

anyways

u know now I would give my left nut

to see him cowarding under a towel from his own fans

He has no excuses now, if he can't beat this "Cub Scout" of a quarterback

then he should just hang up the cleats

lots of pressure bear

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    bear

this is a big game for Cam, basically it's his game to lose

if he doesn't turn the ball over that is

anyways

u know now I would give my left nut

to see him cowarding under a towel from his own fans

He has no excuses now, if he can't beat this "Cub Scout" of a quarterback

then he should just hang up the cleats

lots of pressure bear
    i agree with all that. Its do or die for Cam.

his big money contract extension depends on todays game.

I will say this if Cam throws 2 Interceptions in the first half and the game is tied or if the Panthers are still in the game at half time... then HAMMER Arizona hard second half.

Its all mental with Cam. He has the talent but when he throws an interception early in the game i dont know what the stat is but he probably has less than a 20% winning percentage in those games.

When he gets down on himself its game over. But when he is feeling confident he is superman flashy showboat Cam and he cant be stopped when he gets in superman mode.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I think bear gets this one. Would be nice to get it under 7

boomer62

He is a dumbfuk and more like Catwoman then superman, such an immature ass he is, Superman lol, he is a clown

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I won't be around posting much more today. I am about to start drinking, blazin, str8 west coastin...

After you cash this ticket take the Ravens tonight. The EX - Panther Steve Smith SR is going to put in work tonight.

I don't play that Fantasy shit but if there are any leagues going on like Fan Duel or some shit like that make sure you pick up Steve Smith SR

I promise you atleast 2 Touchdowns from him tonight. He will deliver. He is perhaps the best competitor in the NFL nobody competes hardy than Smitty. The Steelers better be ready for an all out war tonight b/c the Ravens are going to bring it.

Ravens got this.

slacker00

boomer the secondary is coming around.

did you see Dre Boston's long pick 6 last week???

check it out on youtube or something

it was Deion-esque
    Roman Harper had one too. I know ATL was down this year, but doing that to Matty Ice on his home turf is no joke.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 02:40 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

panthers suck. cardinals suck.

im taking the points

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Congtrats everyone!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Big Bear is currently the top handicapper at SBR in 2015.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bear has been embarrassing a lot of posters this week

Nice job Bear

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

January 9th 2009 was the darkest day in the history of the Panthers organization. Most Panther fans still have not recovered from the Pain caused that day. That year the Panthers looked poised to make a Super Bowl run and they had been awarded a 1st round bye only to be absolutely DEMOLISHED 33-13 thanks in large part to one of the worst QB' performances in NFL history. The culprit was Jake Delhomme. Jake the fake turned the ball over 6 times!!!!!!! the Panthers were absolutely humiliated 33-13.

(Hilarious side note- That absymal performance actually earned Jake Delhomme a multi-million dollar contract extension. A contract the Panthers would still be paying off years after they cut ties with this piece of trash QB.

This is a Huge Revenge game for the Panthers Organization. HUGE! This game means everything to the Panthers and the fans.

Despite the Panthers ugly record these 2 teams are headed in opposite directions... Panthers are on fire and the Cardinals suck now that Lindley is QB.
    So as far as X's and O's the Panthers have been a completely different team the last 3 weeks. I dont even recognize them out there. They have the swagger back. One of the keys to the defensive improvement has been the immergence rookie safety Tre Boston who has been an absolute beast lately.

The Panthers will be trying to replicate what the Seahawks do on offense against the Red Birds and they have the personel to do it. The Cardinals struggle against mobile QB's.

Most importantly the Panthers cover today bc Cardinals QB Lindley is AWFUL. I mean this dude flat out sucks. No fukkin clue how this guy is even an NFL QB.

Panthers in a route.
    we got the cover baby been a long time coming

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

wooooooo

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Bear aren't you glad you tailed me here pal?

12 Last