53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4945

Alright Dolphin Fans.....................

The owner came out yesterday and said Philbin comes back for a 4th year. What do you think the state of that team is moving forward??? I see strengths and weaknesses but not really sure they will be able to compete on a playoff level without any deep passing game to speak of. Also that little kicker makes me VERY nervous all the time.....just sayn

Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a life long phins fan, I can say I hate the coach and stupid Ryan tannehill. Our team doesn't like playing for coach and we can't win ever with him. We need a X factor qb with some wr

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jdizzle315 View Post
    As a life long phins fan, I can say I hate the coach and stupid Ryan tannehill. Our team doesn't like playing for coach and we can't win ever with him. We need a X factor qb with some wr
    tannenhill is a lot better than a lot of teams are dealing with a qb. not as easy said as done to upgrade over him. hell it only his what 3rd or 4th year even playing the qb position? he was a wr till late in his college career. he has some decent things going for him. as op said his biggest issue is his deep ball accuracy is terrible to the point he rarely even takes shots down the field..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    tannenhill is a lot better than a lot of teams are dealing with a qb. not as easy said as done to upgrade over him. hell it only his what 3rd or 4th year even playing the qb position? he was a wr till late in his college career. he has some decent things going for him. as op said his biggest issue is his deep ball accuracy is terrible to the point he rarely even takes shots down the field..
    Tannehill is legit. I'm as diehard of a Phins fan as you will find. Go to at least 2-3 games a year and don't live in Miami. Our issue is the o-line and RB. We need to address those two issues...we could also use an upgrade with a DT and a stud Middle Line Backer.......I like our WRs and QB play...I think we're strong in the secondary and we got pass rushers. I think you give Philbin one more year to see what we can do....I really want them to go get Adrian Peterson and pay whatever they need to do it

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

We need new coach qb wrs..tannehill throws all 10 yrd passes never down the field and cant even.connect with Wallace for any long passes

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    We need new coach qb wrs..tannehill throws all 10 yrd passes never down the field and cant even.connect with Wallace for any long passes
    Whenever were throwing the ball down the field he's always on the run....he's been sacked the most times out of anyone the last three years. Tannehill isn't the problem at all. Remember this is like his 4th-5th full year playing the position also. He's made huge strides this year compared to last. You can't throw the ball down the field one time, miss, and just abandon the deep ball....we never take shots down the field but why is that? He DEFINATELY has the arm to do it

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4945

When I was 11 years old we went undefeated and the next year we lost 1 game, and to this day I still say that team was better. The one thing those teams had was a great O-Line Kooch, Little, Langer, Evans. Only 2 made it to the HOF but Kooch belongs there too. Just look at the job he did in Super Bowl 8....got a future hall of famer in Page thrown out of the game in frustration, 67 OWNED him that day....... Problem is that was a long, long, time ago

The key to a great team begins and ends with the O-Line......was the case then......is the case now.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    When I was 11 years old we went undefeated and the next year we lost 1 game, and to this day I still say that team was better. The one thing those teams had was a great O-Line Kooch, Little, Langer, Evans. Only 2 made it to the HOF but Kooch belongs there too. Just look at the job he did in Super Bowl 8....got a future hall of famer in Page thrown out of the game in frustration, 67 OWNED him that day....... Problem is that was a long, long, time ago

The key to a great team begins and ends with the O-Line......was the case then......is the case now.
    Prime example is what the damn Cowboys are doing with that line....