Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Tread lightly if you're betting seattle sunday

Seattle opened at a 7.5 point favorite on the road and is already up to 9.5 in a prime time division game that has all the meaning in the world to both teams. If you think either team won't be playing hard, you're crazy.

There's no doubt in my mind that Seattle wins this game, but the spread will be close, and isn't bettable in my opinion.

Both of these defenses will play out of their minds. The Seahawks will get a turnover or two from the Cards 3rd string QB, but will they be able to get any points from them? Seattles red zone offense has been pretty awful this season. They kick too many FGs and they take a lot of sacks at terrible times. Arizona sacked Seattle 7 times I think a few weeks ago, and it will only be worse Sunday. The Hawks will be missing 3 starting OL.

I just can't see Arizona scoring a TD against the Seattle D eith their QB, and total lack of running game, who is clearly playing the same caliber of defense as their Super Bowl run last season.

I'm on my phone so I'll quit rambling on and on, it's too hard to get my thoughts out on this thing...

Best bet is whatever the alternate line of the under is.. Think I saw under 29 1/2 at +170?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The difference between -7.5 and -9.5 is minimal. Maybe 15 cents. Also, Pinnacle is currently offering -7.5... Some books like to move to -9/-9.5 just to protect from Seattle teasers, and that has nothing to do with their opinion on the game, so much as just business as usual.

Arizona's defense is going to get tired if/when Lindley can't sustain drives. This game is prime to be low scoring in the first half before Seattle scores 14+ in the 2H to ice the game. The spread isn't totally unattractive, but I think a better price can be had live.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 12-19-14 at 11:00 AM.