Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Just stating facts
    But its the way he said it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if i could pick any of human being on this earth to punch in the face it would be joe buck.

guy gets under my skin like a mother fukker. Worst announcer of all time. hate that fukker , hope he doesnt get a single playoff game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe Buck is a big flaming kunt. I mean it's one thing for schleps like us to bag on the doof, but you're a professional announcer and you'd probably be sucking his kawk if Fox told you that you were going to call his next game. That's why Joe Buck sucks.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Aikman should have punched him in the brain. What does buck know about being a professional athlete

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He was just letting people who started him in fantasy know that they lost.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He was just letting people who started him in fantasy know that they lost.
    Actually was in a DK multi and the dude that won used Johnny as his QB. The rest of his roster bailed him big time. ODB, Douglas, Dez and others picked up the slack.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if i could pick any of human being on this earth to punch in the face it would be joe buck.

guy gets under my skin like a mother fukker. Worst announcer of all time. hate that fukker , hope he doesnt get a single playoff game.
    Will get 3 u air betting dipshit. He is the A Fox announcer.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dont understand fantasy, whats the purpose.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    No purpose. fantasy is for squares and nerds

if you are a grown man worrying about fukking fantasy football then please re-evaluate your life

nothing is worse than being at the sports bar watching a game and hearing "men" talk about who they started, benched, or traded.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post

if you are a grown man worrying about fukking fantasy football then please re-evaluate your life

nothing is worse than being at the sports bar watching a game and hearing "men" talk about who they started, benched, or traded.
    I listen to sports radio in the car sometimes and on one segment people call in and ask the host who they should start and such and such, if for fun dont see how grownups could care, if money involved I can understand it, just doesnt seem fun to me to be trying to make up a team based on who you feel are gonna have the best stats that day.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

LOL so true

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Even worse guys who aren't even in money leagues talking like that blows my mind.

Grow the fukk up

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Joe Buck is garbage; made it on his last name.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Joe Buck is a big flaming kunt. I mean it's one thing for schleps like us to bag on the doof, but you're a professional announcer and you'd probably be sucking his kawk if Fox told you that you were going to call his next game. That's why Joe Buck sucks.
    very insightful

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

fantasy is lame is as fukk

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

I cringe hearing the phrase " fantasy football experts" there is no such thing

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Buck rips Johnny Football.

Aikman kinda defends him.

Nice clip. Buck barely knew what he was reading, they were setting up Aikman who has a similar 1st NFL start.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The whole media is made up of a bunch of annoying JEWS!!! They can't play it so the say it. They are ruining sports with all the added drama and manipulation they put in sports. I remember the days when a player would screw up and we would say "What do you expect he is a Football player not a politician." Now we have the sport figures held to a higher standard then we have our nations leaders. The reason they wouldn't interview Jay Cutler last night was he gives them nothing they want. They try to get you to get pissed with their line of questioning and Jay stayed calm. They are the ultimate pot stirring pieces of shyt. Look at the news now days. They have the whites and blacks at each others throats. With all the coverage on the shootings. Not a bad word ever about them. That's because they run the show. I don't even know if Buck is a Jew. But just about all of em have a Jew announcer and an ex-athlete in the booth. I call TV the Jew box. What a pathetic bunch of sheep we are to allow them to manipulate us everyday. Peace
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    The whole media is made up of a bunch of annoying JEWS!!! They can't play it so the say it. They are ruining sports with all the added drama and manipulation they put in sports. I remember the days when a player would screw up and we would say "What do you expect he is a Football player not a politician." Now we have the sport figures held to a higher standard then we have our nations leaders. The reason they wouldn't interview Jay Cutler last night was he gives them nothing they want. They try to get you to get pissed with their line of questioning and Jay stayed calm. They are the ultimate pot stirring pieces of shyt. Look at the news now days. They have the whites and blacks at each others throats. With all the coverage on the shootings. Not a bad word ever about them. That's because they run the show. I don't even know if Buck is a Jew. But just about all of em have a Jew announcer and an ex-athlete in the booth. I call TV the Jew box. What a pathetic bunch of sheep we are to allow them to manipulate us everyday. Peace
    i got nothing against jews but your post does make a lot of sense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zinister tremendous post and dead on

Jews are very verbal And pretty smart but pussies

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Performing well in an FFL can help your capping. Especially if you haven't been betting on football for a few years. It forces you to do your homework and gather information.. which should help you cap games better. IMO of course..

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Fantasy is intramural league sports betting.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

[QUOTE=ZINISTER;23204917]The whole media is made up of a bunch of annoying JEWS!!! They can't play it so the say it. They are ruining sports with all the added drama and manipulation they put in sports. I remember the days when a player would screw up and we would say "What do you expect he is a Football player not a politician." Now we have the sport figures held to a higher standard then we have our nations leaders. The reason they wouldn't interview Jay Cutler last night was he gives them nothing they want. They try to get you to get pissed with their line of questioning and Jay stayed calm. They are the ultimate pot stirring pieces of shyt. Look at the news now days. They have the whites and blacks at each others throats. With all the coverage on the shootings. Not a bad word ever about them. That's because they run the show. I don't even know if Buck is a Jew. But just about all of em have a Jew announcer and an ex-athlete in the booth. I call TV the Jew box. What a pathetic bunch of sheep we are to allow them to manipulate us everyday. Peace

Wow what a rant....tell us how you really feel.
    Nice ASS-atar though.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I agree with Dom.

Zin, thats a great ass in your avatar.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I feel it is one of the strongest avatars on here. She's Jewish! LOL

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO