terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Anyone know why TB jumped to +6?

If there's no roster related reason I'm about to be all over TB..

Anyone smart know what's up? or was it just steam? lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no clue but enough for me to hold my nose and play the bucs, parlaying the ml with aints too. lol..

terrortwylight
    Get Action

That's all I needed to push myself over to the darkside and take the Bucs. Thanks Bank!

terrortwylight
    Get Action

I know their leading tackler and TE are out but that's been the same since I capped it last night.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

GL / pass on the game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    GL / pass on the game
    you playing packers dave? i almost always play pats as dogs but this the one time im willing to play the fav against them. double bitch been lights out at home. more importantly lacy been running really strong and think he will be the difference against a pats defense that pretty weak against the run..

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you playing packers dave? i almost always play pats as dogs but this the one time im willing to play the fav against them. double bitch been lights out at home. more importantly lacy been running really strong and think he will be the difference against a pats defense that pretty weak against the run..
    This is to funny--you're on the Pack & I took NE ML & Buffao-3
    This game for all the hype isn't as important for the Pack -What I mean is win or lose the pack will still have to run the table to win the division because det's schedule is easy until week 17(in GB)I think NE run D is better than GB & expect both teams to set up the pass running the ball last team with the ball wins--anyway that's why I'm on NE

2daBank

This is to funny--you're on the Pack & I took NE ML & Buffao-3
    This game for all the hype isn't as important for the Pack -What I mean is win or lose the pack will still have to run the table to win the division because det's schedule is easy until week 17(in GB)I think NE run D is better than GB & expect both teams to set up the pass running the ball last team with the ball wins--anyway that's why I'm on NE
    lol.. that is funny, prob a 1st! not sure bout pats run d being better than packs, neither very good for sure, guess i just prefer lacy to pats backs.. really not hugely important to pats either who have a gm lead and tiebreaker for home field in afc.. even tho i think pats secondary is better packs is very good and think they matchup better with what pats have to offer on the outside where as i think cobb a tough matchup for either of pats corners.. should be a really good gm..

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol.. that is funny, prob a 1st! not sure bout pats run d being better than packs, neither very good for sure, guess i just prefer lacy to pats backs.. really not hugely important to pats either who have a gm lead and tiebreaker for home field in afc.. even tho i think pats secondary is better packs is very good and think they matchup better with what pats have to offer on the outside where as i think cobb a tough matchup for either of pats corners.. should be a really good gm..
    Why did they move it to 1:25 from 5:30? --If GB wins losing $ will hurt less & if GB loses at least I'll get paid LOL-

What do you think about Buff -3?

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Why did they move it to 1:25 from 5:30? --If GB wins losing $ will hurt less & if GB loses at least I'll get paid LOL-

What do you think about Buff -3?
    I love Buffalo today but I couldn't muster the balls for it. J Gordon is back and he's a BEAST. If anything I'd play that under.

freakydave

tease ne & over & buffalo & under

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Line moved because Dalton is feeling "under the weather", as per NFL network replays.