Who is on the Chiefscand why?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Under

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Broncos hardest team in the league to Cap right now IMO. Lot's of injuries, running game came out of nowhere last week and they dropped 39 on a very good Miami D while Denver D allowed an average Miami team to score 36. This is a tough game to bet on, my initial thought was to tease KC up to 7.5. KC D has to show up and keep Denver to 24 or under to be competitive in this game I think, not sure KC defense is up to the task. Gun to the head Denver -1/1.5 but not sure I will touch it. Under 49.5 looks decent but Denver is just one of those teams I never be the under with.

GL

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Chiefs might be the game of the year here. We got bailed out by Miami taking their foot off the gas last week. Chiefs are going to strangle Denver here. Bet everything you can afford.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Chiefs pissed and have 10 days to stew over oakland loss..denver looking shaky, not playing welll for entire games, injuries, crazy loud hostile environment..idk what weather will b like..can make a case for chiefs

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I lean KC but how can you lose to Oakland? Will have to think about it more.

Arrowhead
    Arrowhead's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am going on the under.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
    Typical NFL "TRAP" game and everybody knew it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Chiefs might be the game of the year here. We got bailed out by Miami taking their foot off the gas last week. Chiefs are going to strangle Denver here. Bet everything you can afford.
    Agree on the Chiefs flat out win, Denver has been exploited.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post

I have been a Chiefs fan since the mid 80's and I NEVER take Raiders games for granted. I know it sounds crazy but I felt more confident in the Chiefs defeating the Seahawks in KC than I did the Chiefs defeating the Raiders in Oakland.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I was going to unload on the chiefs but any time i see everyone on SBR on one team (just this week everyone on dallas, i took eagles because of it) I go the other way.. I need to see some denver backers on this forum before i can take the chiefs

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Line says Queefs sorry but they are not basically a pick em team even at home at home vs Denver. I realize Denver has some issues right now but even in KC this gm should be -3/-3.5. The house really putting alot of faith in Kc today at that # to at least win s/u. Cause even if they win I don't see it by more than a 3-4 pts at best which leaves them wide open to straights, ml's , and teases backing Manning. Not like we are looking at bad weather here either if you wanna fade six head it's clear and not very cold or windy past couple days fyi!

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Denver wins by 10

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

That's what I'm thinking red12 certainly lean that way anyhow. And if I'm gonna tease with 6/7 not a terrible spot to cross the zero in my opinion. Kc "generally" doesn't win big not vs good teams especially. And let's just put the NE gm aside before any waterheads bring it up cause anyone who knows what's up should know if that gm were played again tomorrow at Arrowhead even the score would be nowhere near the same. Can see a Donks win 30-20 much easier than vice versa!

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    That's what I'm thinking red12 certainly lean that way anyhow. And if I'm gonna tease with 6/7 not a terrible spot to cross the zero in my opinion. Kc "generally" doesn't win big not vs good teams especially. And let's just put the NE gm aside before any waterheads bring it up cause anyone who knows what's up should know if that gm were played again tomorrow at Arrowhead even the score would be nowhere near the same. Can see a Donks win 30-20 much easier than vice versa!
    Agreed. I will probably play Denver on a teaser. I could see KC play with some emotion because of the eric berry illness but just think Peyton has a big game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And not to be a dikk....but yeah I will be that guy here as a Raider fan. How did that loss taste KC Cooze fans? Yeah I know we're pretty bad but giving us 1 win if that's all we get is worth it. Enjoy another year of disappointment it's 20+ w/out a playoff win and going on half century w/out even a conf title But what do you care it's all about commitment to mediocrity at best in KC lol!

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Games a trap, Just take the over

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Chiefs

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Kansas City needs this game to keep wild card hopes alive.
    They also have the BEST pass defense in the NFL.
    Arrowhead is loud.
    Denver is soft. Manning won't pull them out of this one
    especially at Arrowhead with the best pass d in nfl.
    I also like under but don't trust Denver defense
    could see Chiefs in a creamout win .. 34-16

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Kansas City needs this game to keep wild card hopes alive.
    They also have the BEST pass defense in the NFL.
    Arrowhead is loud.
    Denver is soft. Manning won't pull them out of this one
    especially at Arrowhead with the best pass d in nfl.
    I also like under but don't trust Denver defense
    could see Chiefs in a creamout win .. 34-16
    With or without Eric berry? Against or not against peyton manning?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Arrowhead is loud woo hoo snowball? Not gonna bother looking it up again but I posted in LB's thread just a couple weeks ago Kc's home record going back L 4/5 years and it was not even .500!! Get in a Delorean with a crazy haired "scientist" and travel back to the 90's if you wanna stumble upon a time K.C. could be considered dominant at home! Far as loud goes so what that's about all those sad/pathetic fans have to cheer about for 4+ decades is a meaningless record equivalent to a bad smell or obesity contest they won

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

I'm happy I am on Denver. Denver is a bad matchup for KC. Looked at both the games last season. Only advantage is Arrowhead during a night game.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

And not to be a dikk....but yeah I will be that guy here as a Raider fan. How did that loss taste KC Cooze fans? Yeah I know we're pretty bad but giving us 1 win if that's all we get is worth it. Enjoy another year of disappointment it's 20+ w/out a playoff win and going on half century w/out even a conf title But what do you care it's all about commitment to mediocrity at best in KC lol!
    You Raidertard fans say the stupidest shit

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    I'm happy I am on Denver. Denver is a bad matchup for KC. Looked at both the games last season. Only advantage is Arrowhead during a night game.
    24-17 in Denver this year and check out the stats

KC
    DEN
    1st Downs 28 19
    Passing 1st downs 18 14
    Rushing 1st downs 6 4
    1st downs from penalties 4 1
    3rd down efficiency 11-16 3-8
    4th down efficiency 0-1 1-1
    Total Plays 75 46
    Total Yards 380 325
    Yards per play 5.1 7.1
    Total Drives 8 8
    Passing 247 237
    Comp-Att 26-42 21-26
    Yards per pass 5.6 8.8
    Interceptions thrown 0 0
    Sacks-Yards Lost 2-8 1-5
    Rushing 133 88
    Rushing Attempts 31 19
    Yards per rush 4.3 4.6
    Red Zone (Made-Att) 2-4 3-4
    Penalties 7-62 11-71
    Turnovers 0 0
    Fumbles lost 0 0
    Interceptions thrown 0 0
    Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 0
    Possession 36:14 23:46

Snowball

Arrowhead is loud woo hoo snowball? Not gonna bother looking it up again but I posted in LB's thread just a couple weeks ago Kc's home record going back L 4/5 years and it was not even .500!! Get in a Delorean with a crazy haired "scientist" and travel back to the 90's if you wanna stumble upon a time K.C. could be considered dominant at home! Far as loud goes so what that's about all those sad/pathetic fans have to cheer about for 4+ decades is a meaningless record equivalent to a bad smell or obesity contest they won
    Arrowhead is one of the loudest.. indisputably.
    Chiefs are 4-1 at home this season with the sole loss being
    the first game of the year.
    They then went to Denver when Denver was a better team earlier in season
    and lost by only 24-17.
    Chiefs will tame the bucking bronco.
    My ancestors told me so.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Say the stupidest shit?? Just speak facts and I'm from the area and know the facts! If you have anything relevant to share house please do tell! Btw no play on this gm yet but I'm 5-0 I believe in L5 plays I've been nice enough to share last few days in Max and Mag's threads so not trying to mislead anyone that's what not what I do. Just the fax baby just the fax

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Any suggestions for where he might buy some plutonium?

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

If only it was snowy..still going to be a good hard hitting game..go chiefss

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Say the stupidest shit?? Just speak facts and I'm from the area and know the facts! If you have anything relevant to share house please do tell! Btw no play on this gm yet but I'm 5-0 I believe in L5 plays I've been nice enough to share last few days in Max and Mag's threads so not trying to mislead anyone that's what not what I do. Just the fax baby just the fax
    Nothing wrong with a tease on this game if you guys need the action: KC +7.5 over 43.5 seems reasonable. BOL men.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Slight lean here gun to head onus Queefs just implying Donks teased not a bad play and should be plenty safe. See a pretty tight gm myself but if it goes easy it should go Donks way. Alot depends on run gm where KC is terrible at defense wise but that all they really have offense wise. Despite some false reported "rumors" Reid is an offensive guru by espn he's not. And that's going back to Philly days as a head coach. It's all Charles in run gm and Dink and dunk bout all they have and all Reid has ever done. If you think Peyton can outscheme and overcome a very average deferense overall and the drunk "loud" fans" then bet the better Qb and team!

Snowball

i think the line will increase
    people will be betting denver.
    every single cbs sports expert says denver wins.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Confirmation 1844331
    Date & Time 2014/11/24 2:59:21PM
    Straight USD 1100.00/1000.00
    473. Denver (Broncos) Pk -110

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

16 degrees tonight, winds NNE 10 to 20. That's not Peyton weather.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    16 degrees tonight, winds NNE 10 to 20. That's not Peyton weather.

temperature will be 25 at kickoff and drop lower all game.
    Manning's legs will be stiff as pencils.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Damn crazy weather but that's Midwest! Haven't checked forecast yet woke up not long ago from long whiskey night but been around 60's and calm here last few days far as wind goes...just stepped outside though you can tell a cool front is hitting it did dip a bit but no wind to speak of.

123 Last