Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

3 teamer all ML dogs for sunday - think its worth a shot

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS +177
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS +140
    SAN DIEGO CHARGERS +230
    30 / 628

Small wager with a big reward. Like to try one of these per week, feels great when they occasionally hit.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Pats lose!

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I think it has a real shot to go 2-1. I like the saints +6.5 more than the ML, just not a great road team to say the least. If you need 3 team action I would rather try Cleveland/Pats/Chargers. Hope you hit cause I am leaning on betting all 3 of the dogs ATS.

"Ack like lil kids"

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

seriously the Saints?

Can you give 1 logical reason for that play?

Big Bang Clock
    TB12

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    I think it has a real shot to go 2-1. I like the saints +6.5 more than the ML, just not a great road team to say the least. If you need 3 team action I would rather try Cleveland/Pats/Chargers. Hope you hit cause I am leaning on betting all 3 of the dogs ATS.

"Ack like lil kids"
    I hear you man with the points I have a much greater odds, just taking a long shot here because I think it has a chance. I am a homer but I think the pats defense is going to be the difference Sunday and if the Saints have even an ounce of pride they get this W. That leaves the Chargers and IMO have a good chance of winning straight up. Really depends which Charger team comes to play on Sunday. They certainly have the talent to beat the Ravens.

Glad you get the Big Bang Clock reference haha

Big Bang Clock
    TB12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    seriously the Saints?

Can you give 1 logical reason for that play?
    It's just a long shot parlay that I think has a chance. Pitt is one of those inconsistent teams, they can lose to teams like the Bucs and Jets on any given Sunday, there is a chance the Saints can beat them. Not saying it's extremely likely seeing how shitty the Saints have played as of late, especially on the road, but it has a chance.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang Clock View Post
    It's just a long shot parlay that I think has a chance. Pitt is one of those inconsistent teams, they can lose to teams like the Bucs and Jets on any given Sunday, there is a chance the Saints can beat them. Not saying it's extremely likely seeing how shitty the Saints have played as of late, especially on the road, but it has a chance.
    i hear ya. I lost money on the Saints last monday thinking they wouldnt lose 3 straight at home but they did.

can't believe they didnt score from 1st and goal on the 1 yard line.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

let me ask u this....

are there any ML favorites you like this week?

looking to do a parlay myself but i want something that is less of a long shot...

maybe something that pays 2 or 3 to 1...

Big Bang Clock
    TB12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    let me ask u this....

are there any ML favorites you like this week?

looking to do a parlay myself but i want something that is less of a long shot...

maybe something that pays 2 or 3 to 1...
    I like the Giants and Bronos ML. Hit the Giants as soon as the line opened. If I lose so be it but is you're going give me -135 odds with the G-men against Jax I will bite every single time.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12

Sucks the pats couldn't close the deal for me. Bet 175 on pack ML to hedge a little bit so still a positive 30 dollar bet in the end.