afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Video evidence NFL might b rigged

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhs03U5ys3du70T9YW

please take the time to watch this video
    im not a fan of conspiracy theories but this video has some truth to it about the NFC championship game

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Two things. First do not assume refs are smarter than you, they are often clueless people with tunnel vision. I can promise my eyes are better than theirs. Second, if this game was fixed San Fran is the team they would want to win for ratings alone. Seattle is not a popular national team. Unless the owner of Seattle, who has dough, paid the officials there is no way the NFL wanted Seattle over San Fran.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Was at this game and thought some of these calls were incredible, especially the one where lynch was short on that 1st down by easily 2.5 yards. And the hit that kearse received was completely legal. Either way you can't complain if kaep didn't turn it over like he did in the 4th they would have won.

But to the guy above me that's false. Everybody wanted to see the #1 defense vs #1 offense in the Super Bowl. If it was a choice goddell definitely wanted Seahawks in there with Peyton

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

True