Joeknowsthepros
    Joeknowsthepros's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Joe Knows Football

Browns +3
    Good defense against the pass. Has a good pass rush. The Falcons are already one dimensional. Browns get Josh Gordon back to improve the pass game.
    Cowboys -4
    Giants cant stop turning the ball over. Dont have a good secondary. I believe Tomy Romo will have a monster game and Murray will be the closer late in the game.
    Bears -4
    If the Bears can protect Cutler he should have a big game. Bucs had a nice game against the redskins last week with the chage at Qb. This game will be in the cold and should need to run the ball more which they are awful at. Bears should do enough on offense to lead them to cover.

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

What a great name for a betting forum. interested to see if you can back it up. I love the Browns today also. Good luck.

officepoolguy

Nice job Joe! 2-0 so far...Cowboy's cover for a perfect day.

Joeknowsthepros

Bills -3
    Bills are 4-0 ATS last 4 games against AFC North opponents.Bills are a much healthier team.
    Falcons +1.5
    Without Palmer the cards are a below average offense. Matt Ryan at home will get in the end zone a few times and I don't see Arizona keeping up. Arizona is only 3-2 ATS on the road and they will continue their downside.
    Cincinnati -5.5
    Bengals are finally getting healthy with green and gio back. They have a top 5 roster. As long as Dalton doesn't turn the ball over they should roll. Covered last 2 road games.

officepoolguy

Good luck Joe...Bengals are a favorite playing 3rd consecutive road game which is actually a good sign as they tend to cover. Not sure I like Atlanta, as Arizona is better than people give them credit for. Im all over the Chargers and may parlay them with Bengals.

officepoolguy

Looks like a 2-1 week for you Joe...if Dalton wasn't drunk in the first half you may have been perfect. At least my Chargers took care of business for me.

Joeknowsthepros

Miami -6.5
    Everyone is on the jets. EVERYONE and I really can't figure out why. Home on Monday night, division game, playing for their coach to keep his job. Fine. But this is a Miami team that is way better then their record shows. Lost to gb on the Rodgers fake spike, lost to Detroit on a awesome catch by Theo Riddick and barely lost to the Broncos. Jets 3-6 ATS last 9 home games. 2-8-1 last 11 games. Miami is 5-1ats last 6 and 4-1 ATS last 5 road games. Maybe the under is a nice play here too but I love me some dolphins this week.

5-3 ATS nfl

Joeknowsthepros

Dallas @ chicago o51
    Last 2 meeting went over 51. Last 4 of 5 went over for Dallas. Last 11 of 14 went over for chicago. I wanted to take Dallas but I didn't like the line at -4.

5-4 nfl ATS

officepoolguy

Didn't look like it was going over early...nice pick.

Joeknowsthepros

Balt +3
    Ravens are more balanced on offense. Miami is better on defense though with the ravens being depleted in the secondary and haloti failing the drug test. Balt is 4-0 ATS and su last 4 in Miami.
    Indianapolis -3
    Cleveland is a mess at qb. Probably would have gone browns if they just started Johnny Mac. Indi has been the most profitable team this season 9-3 ATS.
    St Louis -3.5
    In love with the way the rams have been playing football and redskins are 3-17 ATS last 20 games.

6-4 nfl ATS

Joeknowsthepros

Also like denver but not playing.

Joeknowsthepros

New England -3.5
    New England after a loss is a money machine. the road teams killed it today. New England is 5-1 last 6 su against chargers. Also the under could be a good play.

8-5 ATS nfl.

Joeknowsthepros

Pack 1st half -7.5
    They are going to get out to an early lead. This is a gimme. Play the first half collect your money and go to bed early as the game gets outta hand and boring.

9-5 ATS nfl

officepoolguy

Great work again...who you like Thursday.

Joeknowsthepros

Cardinals +6
    This line has moved too much. No respect for what the cardinals have done this year. Rams shut 2 awful teams. Yes good defense but come on. Should be a close ugly game. Give me the points. Cards are 7-2 ATS last 9 games. And 5-2 ATS when playing the rams.

Thanks for the support this year officepoolguy

10-5 ATS nfl.

officepoolguy

Right on AGAIN!... 11-5 ATS since posting on SBR. Damn more people need to start tailing your picks.

Joeknowsthepros

Brown's -2.5
    Johnny Mac! I love the browns defense and Dalton has a turnover problem. I think the whole team with be extra motivated for this game to get a last minute surge into the playoffs. Browns ATS 4-1-1 last 6 against the Bengals
    Packers -3.5
    A rod mvp! The packers will just score too many points for the bills to keep up with. I feel like the bills d has been less impressive each week. ATS bills are 2 - 4 last 6 at home. Packers are 7-3 ATS last 10.
    Cowboys +3.5
    Ground and pound. Seattle laid the blueprint how to beat the eagles. The boys are not nearly as physical as the hawks on d but they can mimick what they did. And keep the ball in romos hands. Dallas is 5-1ATS last 6 on the road.

11-5 nfl ats

Joeknowsthepros

Saints -3
    Don't love this game. But the saints are the only ones playing for something. The bears are a mess on and off the field. I could see Jay quitting after the first half. The weather should be good enough to let the saints throw downfield tonight. Both teams have been bad ATS lately. Could see the under as a nice play as well.

12-7 nfl ats

Joeknowsthepros

Jags -4 (I bought .5 points)
    I feel like the Jags have gotten better over the year where as the titans are not. Jags at home get the upper hand in the short week crappy tnf. Playing small tonight.

13-7 nfl ATS

Joeknowsthepros

Philly -7
    A high powered offense that's playing every game for a playoff spot and they believe they are a top team vs a team that argues every day who should play qb. Love this game.

14-7 ATS nfl.

Joeknowsthepros

Cowboys -3
    All the trends say cowboys are bad at home and the Colts have been killing it this year ats. But I just don't see the Colts scoring enough points today. All the Colts big scoring games they have had a ton of possessions and with the boys run game they won't have the same chances. Roll with the boys.
    Raiders+7
    At home, decent size dog, and playing against an east coast team. I don't like throwing money on poisonous teams but they should at least keep this close.
    Giants +7
    They are finally figuring themselves out and have a Super star wr. The rams offense isn't great so as long as the giants win the turnover game this is an easy game to take the points.

14-8 ats nfl.

Joeknowsthepros

Broncos -3.5
    Broncos 13-2 last 15 su vs Bengals. Broncos 7-3 ats on road last 10. This is basically a playoff game for the Bengals and I'll never put my money on the red rifle in a important game.

17-8 ats nfl.

Joeknowsthepros

Cinci +4
    Still don't like the red rifle but they have a top 10 roster. I believe they are more complete than the Steelers. Geno Atkins will be the difference.
    Atl -3.5
    They are kinda coming around and Julio is playing like a top 3 wr. I only just like them more than I like car on the road. I actually think there run game improves a tiny bit with Jackson not playing because they aren't a power run team anyways.
    Browns +14
    That's a college spread and I loved Conner Shaw at sc. Shaw had a good pre season and the loss of Gordon doesn't really hurt them because he only played in a few games.

Joeknowsthepros

Philly Pk
    I love Philly here at a Pk. I feel like it's only a pk because the public is all over odb. He's a great wr but that shouldn't move the line as much as it has. Philly should put up way more points than the giants can handle.
    Maimi -7
    Rex Ryan was already packing his office. This game was over before the day started. I do think the jets play hard for their coaches last game but don't believe they will be prepared enough to keep it close.

Nfl ats 17-9

All my picks all year have come from way more information than I have posted. I just tried to give a couple hard facts and a little personal touch to each pick. I will post from week 1 next season and hopefully we can all enjoy some winnings. Gl all.

Joeknowsthepros

Bengals +3.5
    Bengals will run the ball successfully and Dalton will limit turnovers.

Dallas -7

Dallas is a much better team. Should be able to run and pass on Detroit. The over could be a nice play as well.

19-12 nfl ats