slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Lions +4000 to win Super Bowl

I was shocked to see odds for DET ranging from 25:1 to 40:1. Thought I'd share.

DET is currently the #2 seed in the NFC with the #1 defense in the NFL, the offense has a lot of upside with Megatron, Tate a serious clutch player and Bush with some salty SB experience. Some other factors is that I like this is Suh's swan song in DET, he won't be back and might offer some sentimental leadership. Jim Caldwell ran the offense for the Ravens to get their last ring, so I feel like there's some championship pedigree inspiration there.

I'm not saying it's a lock or anything, but the pieces are there and DET is in nice position, controlling their own destiny and worst case scenario going @AZ shouldn't scare them terrible if it comes to that. Just a heads up of some nice odds on a team everyone's sleeping on but nevertheless has enough pieces in place to go all the way.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Just sent the money to: " 44 Mag Fund for Degenerate Gamblers" it is tax deductible. Thanks.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

GB controls their own destiny for the #2 seed... I like their chances better than Detroits considering Detroit hasn't won in Wisconsin since 1991. Odds are where they are cause they know Detroit is going to have to win 2 road games to get to the bowl.....I've never trusted Detroit on the road, but good luck if you took those odds.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

My Book has the Redskins at +30000