meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    vick and the falcons. since that game gb who used to never lose a playoff game at home cant win anymore besides the minny game
    Bears won at home today and they never win there so I guess there's hope for everyone. Of course that was Minny too.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Bears won at home today and they never win there so I guess there's hope for everyone. Of course that was Minny too.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Rodgers is the best ever, if there is such a thing.

You silly boys forget that they were a Micah Hyde pick away from beating an unbelievable SF team last year after Rodgers was just in his 2nd game back from the injury. That was also after Shields went out really early on an injury.

If they stay healthy, they can easily beat anyone. The good thing about the Saints game is that they figured out what they need to do on D now, which will win then more games. The game against New England should be very interesting in 2 weeks.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Rodgers is amazing and if I were starting a team today he would be my guy. That said he is on the outside of Montana, Brady and Manning. He has plenty of years left to claim the top spot and surpass those guys, but right now guy has 1 ring. Put the cheese hat back in the closet

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

The truth is, there isn't really any great teams in the NFC, so Pack are the favorites to go to the SB by default.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If the Packers have to go against the 49ers again, they will lose.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Seattle or San Fran when they get all their guys back could win a game in GB.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Moving Matthews to inside LB has been a genius move by Capers on defense, and Peppers is turning back the clock. Peaking too early? They're just doing what they should against some teams with bad QB's, they're a little overrated. I want to see this revamped defense go up against Brady and Co., easily the game of the year.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nobody wants to tackle that guy in December and January.

Cardinals suck. You wanna talk about peaking too early, they are the team you should be mentioning. Either Seattle or San Fran is not going to make the playoffs. That's almost a given because Lions are getting in and so are at least one of either Eagles or Cowboys (probably Eagles).

I think you bring up a good point about the 49ers though. That's a hurdle the Packers need to get over.
    Cards don't suck man. I respect your opinion on the packers because Rodgers is amazing but the cards defense is a special defense. They remind me of the ravens defense when they had dilfer and still rolled

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

As long as Rodgers doesn't pull a hammy.... you can't stop this team. If the defense has a sub day... Rodgers will just out score you.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

Let's see what they look like on the road.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Let's see what they look like on the road.
    Yea LG I want to see them on the road too, but I bet they still beat down some teams. Great wr's, rb, and qb. If anyone can smother them tho it's NE and that will be a great game, but if GB cant stop the rush, this will be like the other lopsided Patriot wins.

Gb looks great tho, definitely a tier above most of the other teams. Here's to some great football ahead!

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Moving Matthews to inside LB has been a genius move by Capers on defense, and Peppers is turning back the clock. Peaking too early? They're just doing what they should against some teams with bad QB's, they're a little overrated. I want to see this revamped defense go up against Brady and Co., easily the game of the year.
    +1
    If they beat the Pats because the D plays well lookout.

Can't wait for his game

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

I agree. I'm really excited for that and I think you'll see a 27-23 Pack win

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

So if the Packers win 3 playoff games to go to SB and lose to say, Pats...

Rodgers is then 8-6 in playoffs with 1-1 SB record

you would just say that he is "only a tad better than Manning" in the playoffs

but you are just a hater and it's not true

remember Rodgers first playoff game? he lost in a huge shootout with K.Warner... he was awesome

his playoff losses haven't been disastrous. 15-1 Pack season yeah they weren't ready for the challenge and lost... we've seen lots of teams pull that move (Pats, Colts, Chargers, etc)

2 years ago the Niners were able to destroy the Packers defense with Kap running... so was that Rodger's fault? What were his stats from that game? I bet if he had 1 or 2 turnovers it was from forcing the issue and trying to score as fast as possible to KEEP up with Kap running wild

You blame him just you like to do with Manning for losses when some of them are not his fault at all.

lakerboy

Moron guys like you always say its not there fault when they lose but credit them when they win. I believe rodgers was lucky to win the superbowl as well. He barely beat the bears that year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They will be fine

Rogers of course has to stay healthy

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

They will lose to pats in few weeks. Bad matchup for them

meader99

Moron guys like you always say its not there fault when they lose but credit them when they win. I believe rodgers was lucky to win the superbowl as well. He barely beat the bears that year.
    He "barely" beats them twice a year.

troutsky
    Update your status
    troutsky's Avatar Become A Pro!

GB is a great offensive team but they are really bad on defense.

This is just the part of their schedule that the opponent's have no real offense and they look great.

Just wait til the post season. Detroit will fall apart going down the stretch and if Packers clinch Homefield they can be dangerous. If not, well... yeah. They will probably lose... unless like that superbowl year they get to face other offensive teams like NO and ATL.

lakerboy

He "barely" beats them twice a year.
    that game was close. he barely beat them last year as well to get in the playoffs.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

he was lucky to win because he "barely" won a game... winning is winning

yet he was awesome in the SB but still had to rely on his D to close it out, which they did... only difference between him winning and say, Kurt Warner losing in 08

i don't fault guys who lose a playoff game like Manning's final playoff game as a Colt, he drove for a clutch FG to take the lead and left less than a minute left yet his special teams and defense failed fantastically and the jets drove all the way down for a real short field goal to win last second

Rodgers wouldn't have beaten the 49'ers in 2012 in SF unless he passed 95% for 6 TD... Kap ran for 250 yards lmao yeah BLAME HIM

fukkn riot

give credit to a QB when they win a playoff game yet pass for 0 TD 2 picks for example but blame them when they have a great game but lose 30something to 40something because the defense gets raped

....makes sense...

meader99

that game was close. he barely beat them last year as well to get in the playoffs.
    That game was 21-7 before the "savior" Hanie threw a garbage time TD. You know, while Cuter watched from the exercise bike.

lakerboy

That game was 21-7 before the "savior" Hanie threw a garbage time TD. You know, while Cuter watched from the exercise bike.

rodgers

17-30- 2 picks 72.4 qbr

great numbers

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

rodgers

17-30- 2 picks 72.4 qbr

great numbers

Numbers, shmumbers. Rodgers put that game away in the first half.

lakerboy

Numbers, shmumbers. Rodgers put that game away in the first half.

not really. game was close. rodgers caught bears off guard early.

anyways i was just disputing the meader guy who thinks rodgers domintes the bears everytime. numbers besides this year indicate that is not correct

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

All those beat downs of your beloved Bears has you biased against Rodgers clearly; he's not god,but he didn't get lucky back in 2010. You should go back and watch the ass whooping he put on Matty Ice and Co. in Atlanta that year.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Packers are suspect on the road, lets see if they can beat anyone decent on the road before we crown them.

Lets see if they can take it to legitmate competition when the Patriots come to Lambeau, Mark Sanchez is no test.

It was only a few weeks ago they got blown out by the Saints who are horrible.

meader99

not really. game was close. rodgers caught bears off guard early.

anyways i was just disputing the meader guy who thinks rodgers domintes the bears everytime. numbers besides this year indicate that is not correct
    Whats his record against the Bears? Seems like the Bears can only beat him when he breaks his collarbone after one series, and he still left that game with the lead.

meader99

rodgers

17-30- 2 picks 72.4 qbr

great numbers
    The number that matters??? Oh yeah, 21-14, where they pissed on that Halas trophy at Soldier Field on the way to hoisting the Lombardi trophy. And to think, all the big bad Bears had to do was beat Green Bay the last game of the season to keep them out of the playoffs entirely. Same old result though.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Meader, you got any picks for tonight?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

this is actually pretty sharp post. They will lose to an NFC West team either San Francisco or Arizona

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Meader, you got any picks for tonight?
    Duke and Kansas.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Wrong pal. I can tell you why but I'm not going to change your mind. You'll see.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Rodgers is the best ever, if there is such a thing.

You silly boys forget that they were a Micah Hyde pick away from beating an unbelievable SF team last year after Rodgers was just in his 2nd game back from the injury. That was also after Shields went out really early on an injury.

If they stay healthy, they can easily beat anyone. The good thing about the Saints game is that they figured out what they need to do on D now, which will win then more games. The game against New England should be very interesting in 2 weeks.
    true

First 123 Last