The public is on Stinkchez-7 60%......Wow free Money alert here

How quickly they forget lol
    This guy is a toilet
    Take the +7 to the bank all daysanchez-ass.jpg

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Won't be touching anything on this game but this isn't the Jets' O-line in front of him; he could do very well on this team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Load up on Phila

Blowout

Mark the man

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Amazing lol just simply amazing hahahhahahah the 2 comments above bet more on Caro
    When ever JJ comesandsays my pick is wrong im like 90% thats no BS

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

sanchez-ass.jpg

NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [273] CAROLINA +7½-115
    460.00 / 400.00
    Got the hook lets go

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hey FOOL. HOW ABOUT MARK SANCHEZ?? Much better QB then the Jets have..Just goes to show you how Ryan the savior ruined your franchise....good luck with the J-E-T-S and for sure the M-E-T-S

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

WHO CARES ABOUT WHO THE PUBLIC IS ON?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    sanchez-ass.jpg

NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [273] CAROLINA +7½-115
    460.00 / 400.00
    Got the hook lets go
    Wow. 460 bet points, I'm impressed.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

if you feel the need to buy the hook, then you are probably not as confident in the pick as you'd like to think. you obviously have doubts so you stay away

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    if you feel the need to buy the hook, then you are probably not as confident in the pick as you'd like to think. you obviously have doubts so you stay away
    Very dumb remark... If u believe this you're not very smart. Buying the hook there gave him a whole nother score the had to make... I.e. A FG, touchdown, or safety. He got it off a huge key number... That half a point at 7 is worth ten times what it's worth buying it off of five or a non key number... Although it didn't help here his bet got blown out, buying a hook on a very key number is very smart and has nothing to do with confidence of bet... If that's the logic might as well say he'll buy it up to -12 since you're confident about your bet...

boomer62

You should read his RANTS on the Mets on how they have one of the most talented teams in the league but Collins ,the manager has cost them the playoffs... He bets points not $$$ but he said he just cashed in his points for a very big score for a $100 target gift card... Can't make this up. Told him to buy DVD's for '69 Mets World Series because that is the last one he will see.....

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

This guy is a toilet
    Sanchez isn't very good but Newton is worse and the Eagles are a much better team than the Panthers.

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    Very dumb remark... If u believe this you're not very smart. Buying the hook there gave him a whole nother score the had to make... I.e. A FG, touchdown, or safety. He got it off a huge key number... That half a point at 7 is worth ten times what it's worth buying it off of five or a non key number... Although it didn't help here his bet got blown out, buying a hook on a very key number is very smart and has nothing to do with confidence of bet... If that's the logic might as well say he'll buy it up to -12 since you're confident about your bet...
    Not true, if you do this on a regular basis the juice will kill you and your win percentage goes down.
    Points Awarded:

TheLangster gave boomer62 23 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

you are very arrogant for someone with no comprehension skills

if he really thought it might come down to the hook, that means its a 50-50 bet

according to him its free money, that implies 100% certainty the bet will hit, and if you are sure its gonna hit you dont need to buy the hook

also, i'd love for you to back your claims. show me the maths that proves buying the hook on key numbers is profitable in the long term, if that where the case, we'd all be rich

the books are not stupid, they charge you extra juice for buying to key numbers like 7 and 3, and that more than makes up for your higher win/loss ratio
    Last edited by TheLangster; 11-10-14 at 11:22 PM.

jjgold

Sanchez is a big time QB

Foles will never play again in Phila

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    you are very arrogant for someone with no comprehension skills

if he really thought it might come down to the hook, that means its a 50-50 bet

according to him its free money, that implies 100% certainty the bet will hit, and if you are sure its gonna hit you dont need to buy the hook

also, i'd love for you to back your claims. show me the maths that proves buying the hook on key numbers is profitable in the long term, if that where the case, we'd all be rich

the books are not stupid, they charge you extra juice for buying to key numbers like 7 and 3, and that more than makes up for your higher win/loss ratio
    Wasn't being arrogant... It's a forum to state ur opinion and I did.
    Didn't know I was coming off arrogant. Yes in his case saying free money and buying the hook was not logical... Buying the hook on key numbers is def smart, if you don't think so you're being naive... But it all depends on your capping, if you win at a profitable rate then buying the hook can only help you more... It's all up to you... Diff people bet diff ways, but if you think buying the hook on keys numbers isn't important you're being clueless... And yea of corse they charge you to buying to key number, bc it makes your bet more likely to win... Just answer this as I'm not gonna battle you about it. Would you feel more comfortable with a line sitting at 6.5,7, or 7.5? Of corse the .5 makes ur line a lot more likely to win as it takes it off the key number... No way you can tell me buying the hook isn't important on key numbers...... It's a whole nother score they have to get like I said just bc of that half a point...

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sanchez is a big time QB

Foles will never play again in Phila
    Late shift gold... I know you have to get in your minimum post for the night at a penny a piece... But please at least read the conversation that's goin on in the thread when you post? U didn't even need to do it as me and langster were bumping it ourselves by actually posting a conversation.... But like I said I know you have to earn you penny per post that's cool... Just don't come in babbling ten words that have nothing to do with what's being talked about... Go bump a thread on the second page for your penny... That would be more useful

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Love watching this SBR point betting illiterate fukk lose

The Kraken

Volzer where ya been?

you eat any pond bass lately?

govolz

Sup kraken, man ain't been postin much but still check the forum most days. And naw lol it's gettin cold down here in the south. Hunting time! Deer roll ups you can't beat em. Stuff em with peppers, and cream cheese and wrap all that and deer in bacon thro it on the grill and better than any resturaunt! Just got done with crawfish season now deer and summer be back around soon and back to the pond ha

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Amazing lol just simply amazing hahahhahahah the 2 comments above bet more on Caro
    When ever JJ comesandsays my pick is wrong im like 90% thats no BS
    Nice call; if you want your cash back, take FSU and Alabama this week.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Well when i make a pick that beats JJ he comes back in the thread and says nice work Konck
    So good job JJ you got me this time

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    WHO CARES ABOUT WHO THE PUBLIC IS ON?

Your an idiot who will never win at this game

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wow. 460 bet points, I'm impressed.
    Yea well for you all I guess only one character gets to be a pro

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I love how people are talking all this shit on Sanchez haters. Mark Sanchez has almost won me more money with his dum shit than when I went against him than my fades of Manning in Foxboro. Sanchez was a cash cow there for a min fading him.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Your an idiot who will never win at this game
    That should be "you're" an idiot. You can't write like an idiot if you want people to think you aren't an idiot. And since the public hits 50% of their bets now, Mr. Sharp, how about giving us a lesson in how to make money fading the public at a -110. Pauulzcappin is exactly right. It DOESN'T matter who the public is on.

And by the way, konck, did you ever stop to think that YOU are the public? Probably not.
    Last edited by mitch51; 11-11-14 at 10:12 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

jjgold

Well when i make a pick that beats JJ he comes back in the thread and says nice work Konck
    So good job JJ you got me this time
    I think you underestimate Sanchez..guy got screwed in NY..Ryan ruined him

He has talent and can win big games

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

We can retired the butt-fumble. New team, great o-line that won't get their ass driven back into his face.

The Kraken

Sup kraken, man ain't been postin much but still check the forum most days. And naw lol it's gettin cold down here in the south. Hunting time! Deer roll ups you can't beat em. Stuff em with peppers, and cream cheese and wrap all that and deer in bacon thro it on the grill and better than any resturaunt! Just got done with crawfish season now deer and summer be back around soon and back to the pond ha
    Here's to hoping my tenant drips the faucets over the next week

I hope this season rains deer roll ups on you. I've had deer roll ups, jerky, stew, you name it, love it all!

Love being part red-neck

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This guy is a toilet
    Sanchez took your money.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    We can retired the butt-fumble. New team, great o-line that won't get their ass driven back into his face.
    Plus he has a head coach that doesn't make him do more than he can. He can still move, his passes looked sharp, and he had wide open guys to throw to.
    They have their work cut out for them this week. Going to Lambeau on a short week is almost impossible to beat

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Sanchez took your money.
    Wrong Pavy. Johnny Buzzsaw Walker took his points. He'd have been better off saving them for dinner.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wrong Pavy. Johnny Buzzsaw Walker took his points. He'd have been better off saving them for dinner.
    Correct. I was talking more metaphorically.