sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Colts favored over Patriots by 2.5?

Colts -2.5
    O/U 56.5

Interesting line, what do you guys think?

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Brady/Bill of a BYE, Primetime with points??? I do not think there has been a better, or more rare, bet in football in years.

I will be loading up on this one. Pats D will give Luck at least some difficulty

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Great teaser number for the Pats. That total is a huge number. Gonna have to sleep on this one.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Patriots secondary is better than the last time they met, dont think Luck will have a field day.

Gonna be a good game, thought the line would be somewhere near pk or -1 colts

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Easier bet than the Denver game. Hopefully the degens who think they're "sharp" are on colts and the inferior QB luck. Bunch of phagets never cease to amaze me. Fock the points patriots $line is the play. Brady and his rock hard pekker gonna fock Indy backers until they bleed.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Banged the over already.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Easier bet than the Denver game. Hopefully the degens who think they're "sharp" are on colts and the inferior QB luck. Bunch of phagets never cease to amaze me. Fock the points patriots $line is the play. Brady and his rock hard pekker gonna fock Indy backers until they bleed.
    How the hell is this one easier than that game?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    How the hell is this one easier than that game?
    Bet the other way and find out, bruh.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Colts -2.5
    O/U 56.5

Interesting line, what do you guys think?
    As stated last "Big Game" giving the Pat's points is never a good idea. I know they were home last game, but, everybody was talking epic collapse vs. Chicago (insert laugh) and then against Denver. PLus, they have the bye week to get ready. Good "Luck" going against them.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    As stated last "Big Game" giving the Pat's points is never a good idea. I know they were home last game, but, everybody was talking epic collapse vs. Chicago (insert laugh) and then against Denver. PLus, they have the bye week to get ready. Good "Luck" going against them.
    This ^ and did you see Gronkowski play against denver?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

No one mentioning that Indy is coming off bye as well? I guess only the great BB can utilize extra time for preparation.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Small home fave in colts, not even -3 home gratuity. Indy has some thumpers in the secondary and I can see gronk catching an early rib shot from Landry. Also, vontae Davis is making his own island on his side. I see more plays from Indys defense in this spot which is the real key along with Indy s ability to run the ball. Not the same team on the road guys, they have not looked good against dolphins, kc this year

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Small home fave in colts, not even -3 home gratuity. Indy has some thumpers in the secondary and I can see gronk catching an early rib shot from Landry. Also, vontae Davis is making his own island on his side. I see more plays from Indys defense in this spot which is the real key along with Indy s ability to run the ball. Not the same team on the road guys, they have not looked good against dolphins, kc this year
    what happened to their defense against the steelers?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Watch the line movement. I think it closes at 3, but if it closes at 2.5 that should tell you all you need to know.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

nothing strange about this line at all...books saying pats are slightly better then the colts...nothing to see here...