existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    You better hope NE wins, or the SB 50 is going to be lame as fukk. Arizona or Carolina would run away with it against Broncos.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Again: so? I was wrong, and? Didn't hurt me the slightest bit. Happens, I'm 100% cool with it.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

True.
    So?
    Had zero money on the game, as I said quite a few times.
    "Next time listen to me and you'll make some cash" How old are you? 12?

thats what im saying, if you had listen you would of made some money. Just stating a fact. Not anything else. But if you dismiss valuable thoughts on here you lose out. Your decision

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    thats what im saying, if you had listen you would of made some money. Just stating a fact. Not anything else. But if you dismiss valuable thoughts on here you lose out. Your decision
    Valuable thoughts?
    Manning wins next week and then the Super Bowl and after each win everyone says god he should of never won which is true but the nfls golden boy is going out on top so there's no point in debating it
    YES, that definitely was a deep break down of tonights game, not just an opinion exactly like mine
    I am glad you bookmarked this thread though, to pop it up again now, hope it gave you that special feeling - in fact I'm sure it did.
    I lose out here? Doubt it boy, doubt it.... If you ever feel the need to compare money or houses, girls, etc., let me know. We can make that happen if you feel so sure I am the one losing out on anything in life. Now run along, not going to check in again here

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Valuable thoughts?

YES, that definitely was a deep break down of tonights game, not just an opinion exactly like mine
    I am glad you bookmarked this thread though, to pop it up again now, hope it gave you that special feeling - in fact I'm sure it did.
    I lose out here? Doubt it boy, doubt it.... If you ever feel the need to compare money or houses, girls, etc., let me know. We can make that happen if you feel so sure I am the one losing out on anything in life. Now run along, not going to check in again here
    Your ego is massive if you keep taking my comments as challenges. Did you make money on the super bowl? You said no. So i responded with you lost out by not hearing my advice and taking manning. I didnt need a deep break down of anything, what i said was right. Puff your chest out a little more, have another beer and go challenge one of your friends to a fight. Your responses are pretty much all i need to hear to understand what type of person you are.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

In the playoffs: Manning-3 Brady-2.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Both HOF qb's

The best two qb's in the same generation that I can ever remember playing together

Montana and Marino maybe

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Peyton manning is not even close to Brady. Brady is going to finish with 5 rings maybe 6 if lucky. He'll also shatter everyone of Mannings records. Brady gonna play into his mid 40s

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Peyton manning is not even close to Brady. Brady is going to finish with 5 rings maybe 6 if lucky. He'll also shatter everyone of Mannings records. Brady gonna play into his mid 40s
    Dude its not about rings

Montana and bradshaw has 4 too.

Bradys first 3 superbowls were won because of defense.

Superbowl is a team accomplishment. Im sure having bill belichick helps...

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I believe Brady is better than Manning when looking over their entire careers. However father time caught Manning before Brady, Comparing the two now is unfair to Manning, he broke down sooner.
    Another thing to keep in mind, how would Manning have done if he was the quarterback of those winning Patriot teams? Not much of a difference between the two in my opinion. If Brady is a 10 Manning is an 8 or 9.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    Dude its not about rings

Montana and bradshaw has 4 too.

Bradys first 3 superbowls were won because of defense.

Superbowl is a team accomplishment. Im sure having bill belichick helps...
    As I recall, Brady has had a game winning drive in every Super bowl victory. All 4.

That Dude
    That Dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

This year was yet another example of why measuring a QB's worth by super bowl rings is so incredibly simplistic. Manning has far and away his worst season of his career and yet walks away with a ring after all those phenomenal seasons where he was ousted by the 2nd round of the playoffs. Football is way too much of a team sport to use the lazy ring argument.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

y'all can have your Brady with your mastermind Belichick as your HC in the system for entire career... with those early defensive teams with great special teams and decent offense (which as we saw again last night, can win Super Bowls with good output or even subpar output) it was just like some of the Brady lead offensive games from 01 through 06. Not great, but good enough... and sometimes ugly, but still GOOD ENOUGH to come out victorious.

But Manning doesn't have all the cheating scandals to go along with his career. He just has some complete and utter bogus HGH bs from some nobody news.

Manning is 4-1 in AFC Title games (went thru Brady to get to 3 of them and the #1 Jets D in 09 in the other... getting there with a squad of Austin Collie and Pierre (I dropped it) Garcon with a bit of Dallas Clark here and there. Wayne did nothing he was eliminated by Revis Island.

Manning is 2-2 in SB's. SB MVP in SB 41.

5X NFL MVP

all the regular season records that will stand for a long, long time... Brady isn't even close to a ton of them.

But what separates them to me, and others is the fact that in those 4 Super Bowls Manning had a different Head Coach, including 2 of them in their first year as his HC. What stayed the same? Manning.

Manning is the ONLY QB to bring multiple franchises to MULTIPLE SB Births.

Manning is the ONLY QB to win a SB with multiple franchises.

Everything the team around him did to propel him along last night made me smile over and over. It was all the things that his teams in the past would FAIL to do or get done to help his offense along to propel a team to a team victory in the ultimate team sport.

No missed Field Goals. No horrible special teams. ST actually contributed with the long return. No horrible early or late game defense. No coaching blunders. No surprise onside kicks to kill a lead and all momentum of the team. No Hail Mary's given up to ruin a win. Etc etc etc etc.

I am very happy for the old man. He can retire now.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Are you still laughing??
    Yes. Are you going to actually try and make a case for Manning over Brady?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am happy Denver beat Carolina and I have always been a fan of Peyton, but Manning was pretty much irrelevant this year. His play was very lackluster throughout the entire season. I hope that he looks back on this season and his performance and realizes that he got another Superbowl victory despite his shortcomings and decides to call it a career.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Mid 40's bruh?

t-wizzle

Manning was the worst quarterback in the league this year.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Manning was the worst quarterback in the league this year.
    💡💡💡

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

We can debate this any way you want it at the end of the day neither guy tops Montana.

Manning took four different Head Coaches to the SB, the only QB to win the SB with two different teams, hold all regular season passing records, 13-12 in the postseason, 3-1 against Tom Brady in the AFC championship. We can argue this all day.

Personally I have Montana 1, Elway 2, Brady 3, Manning 4

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    We can debate this any way you want it at the end of the day neither guy tops Montana.

Manning took four different Head Coaches to the SB, the only QB to win the SB with two different teams, hold all regular season passing records, 13-12 in the postseason, 3-1 against Tom Brady in the AFC championship. We can argue this all day.

Personally I have Montana 1, Elway 2, Brady 3, Manning 4
    Brady tops Montana.

1. Brady
    2. Montana
    3. Unitas
    4. Elway

The reason I go Unitas is because he was way ahead of his time. He single handedly revolutionized the position with his throwing ability. Had he played in the super bowl era he'd be considered universally as a top 2 or 3 quarterback.

That Dude
    That Dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Brady tops Montana.

1. Brady
    2. Montana
    3. Unitas
    4. Elway

The reason I go Unitas is because he was way ahead of his time. He single handedly revolutionized the position with his throwing ability. Had he played in the super bowl era he'd be considered universally as a top 2 or 3 quarterback.
    Elway over Manning is laughable. In what way is Elway better? Aside from scrambling Manning is better in every single aspect.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It's amazing how much zip Tom Brady still has on his ball. It's like he hasn't aged at all.

Reminds me a lot of Roger Clemens.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Brady is the best without doubt

Legend

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post
    Elway over Manning is laughable. In what way is Elway better? Aside from scrambling Manning is better in every single aspect.
    Throwing a football.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post
    If you think manning is better than elway u didn't watch elway play.

He led some completely useless teams to the superbowl.

Imo elway is a top 3 qb all time$

Montana
    Brady
    Elway

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    y'all can have your Brady with your mastermind Belichick as your HC in the system for entire career... with those early defensive teams with great special teams and decent offense (which as we saw again last night, can win Super Bowls with good output or even subpar output) it was just like some of the Brady lead offensive games from 01 through 06. Not great, but good enough... and sometimes ugly, but still GOOD ENOUGH to come out victorious.

But Manning doesn't have all the cheating scandals to go along with his career. He just has some complete and utter bogus HGH bs from some nobody news.

Manning is 4-1 in AFC Title games (went thru Brady to get to 3 of them and the #1 Jets D in 09 in the other... getting there with a squad of Austin Collie and Pierre (I dropped it) Garcon with a bit of Dallas Clark here and there. Wayne did nothing he was eliminated by Revis Island.

Manning is 2-2 in SB's. SB MVP in SB 41.

5X NFL MVP

all the regular season records that will stand for a long, long time... Brady isn't even close to a ton of them.

But what separates them to me, and others is the fact that in those 4 Super Bowls Manning had a different Head Coach, including 2 of them in their first year as his HC. What stayed the same? Manning.

Manning is the ONLY QB to bring multiple franchises to MULTIPLE SB Births.

Manning is the ONLY QB to win a SB with multiple franchises.

Everything the team around him did to propel him along last night made me smile over and over. It was all the things that his teams in the past would FAIL to do or get done to help his offense along to propel a team to a team victory in the ultimate team sport.

No missed Field Goals. No horrible special teams. ST actually contributed with the long return. No horrible early or late game defense. No coaching blunders. No surprise onside kicks to kill a lead and all momentum of the team. No Hail Mary's given up to ruin a win. Etc etc etc etc.

I am very happy for the old man. He can retire now.
    1. Anyone that thinks Brady cheated with deflated footballls never played the game. Brady dominated a Seattle defense that just thrashed manning the previous year. Dominated them... Games are won on the field...

2. Have you done the math on Mannings records? Brady is gonna shatter all of them if manning retires this year.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If you think manning is better than elway u didn't watch elway play.

He led some completely useless teams to the superbowl.

Imo elway is a top 3 qb all time$

Montana
    Brady
    Elway
    Montana and brady are so far ahead of number 3.... It's not even close honestly.

First ... 4567