53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5233

Cowboys Pick +100..............

Not sold on the Cardinals, Palmer is still Palmer and the Cowboys have the Best RB in the league....Good enough for me.
    New England +3 -105 simply put Brady at home Plus Points equals cashing tickets....Period.

Indy Over 51...Giants wont be able to stop Colts offense so they HAVE to throw the ball down field.
    It will be windy and cold but I see points being scored in this spot.

Coupla wise guys I know told me yesterday that they wrote large Raider +14 tickets this past Thursday. Raiders are a BAD team. How anyone can back them with serious money is beyond me.

Miami -2 ..... Feeling here is that there is a lot of value in this pick, Chargers are really Banged Up, and the Fish seem to be headed in the right direction. Wins will be extremely tight this year with potential 10-6 records not gettn in. Miami can make a statement here moving forward and i'm bettn they do.

As always good luck to all

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Goodluck like em all

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Lets see ... The cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record and lost to the under 500 Skins also ..... The Cowboys schedule has everyone fooled ..... Cards will shut them down ...27-10

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

They havent beat anyone with a winning record? Anyone?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Got the cardinals at +3 before it was announced Homo was out, love it even more now. Palmer will lead them to the W