KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

GB vs New Orleans!!! WTF???

How is this line moving like everyone is pounding New Orleans??? Am I missing something with this game?? New Orleans just isn't good this year... They need OT at home to beat Tampa Bay... GB is +2.5 now... I grabbed it at +1.5 cause I thought it would shoot the other way...

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Saints are gonna cruise here. This is my biggest bet of the week.

KSmooth4U

How do you figure that? What have you seen from the saints that makes you think they can hang with GB defense?

POOLSIDE

Green Bay is very beatable on the road. New Orleans is a brutal stadium to play in. Saints have way more to play for. Everyone is high on the Packers right now and low on the Saints.

Bringing up the Tampa game is silly. Past performances are not nearly as relevant as you think. But if you really wanna play that card, I'll bite. What happened the last time the Packers played in a dome on the road? Or hell, what happened last time they played on the road? Getting raped by the Lions and barely sneaking by the Dolphins are the answers to those questions. Not saying they're relevant, just saying that every team has a game or two that can be used as argument ammo.

Last season the Seahawks were down 28 or something to Tampa at home before barely winning. They must have been a terrible home team, huh?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Saints may win the game, very doubtful they "cruise." I wouldn't get to carried away comparing a game in Detroit vs. a tremendously physical defense to the defense the Saints will put on the field. Rodgers is a beast in domes. Should be a damn close game and I would play the over before a side.

POOLSIDE

I'm not comparing them. I'm making a mockery of the idea that game comparisons mean much.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I'm not comparing them. I'm making a mockery of the idea that game comparisons mean much.
    When Tampa scores 31 on your defense in your dome, it means something.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    When Tampa scores 31 on your defense in your dome, it means something.
    Uh huh. Tampa scored 24 in Seattle last season, that didn't mean a thing. What's the cutoff on meaning something? 27? 30?

What it probably means is that New Orleans needed a reality check. They manned up and won that game. They'll win tomorrow.

It it also means that teams occasionally don't take Tampa Bay seriously.

KSmooth4U

You could be right and I could be totally wrong... Could be a close game but to say that the Saints are one of your biggest bets and that they're gonna cruise past one of the hottest teams in the NFL is crazy to me... One of the best teams in the NFL is getting points, I'll take that all day even if They were playing in Drew Bree's moms backyard

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Coin flip game to me.

If I had to play one though, I would lean GB. Homefield is not enough of a reason for me to ride with the struggling team over the hot hand.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

saints turn into super saiyan 4 in the dome, even rodgers wont be able to outduel brees there. cant bet against new orleans in there house, regardless of the team or quarterback

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Saints may win the game, very doubtful they "cruise." I wouldn't get to carried away comparing a game in Detroit vs. a tremendously physical defense to the defense the Saints will put on the field. Rodgers is a beast in domes. Should be a damn close game and I would play the over before a side.
    Teasing GB might be worth a look, they're sitting on a good number for that.

I don't see much difference when Rodgers plays in a dome or not, especially considering that most of his stats were padded @DET & @MIN, not exactly the toughest domes in the NFL. Last time @NO Rodgers threw 3 picks and GB got blown out, granted, that was 6 years ago... Just saying...

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

people believe NO at home is an auto lock but NO can absolutely lose at home...seattle did...why not NO? they barely covered vs Minny and needed a miracle to beat TB...that being said, its a good spot for them to bounce back but ill still be taking the team playing better football at the moment, a bit healthier and getting the points...good luck whatever side youre on especially if its the same as me, HA!

KSmooth4U

Great call Poolside... My god I never saw this coming... I just need GB to score a couple and help me with my teaser... Should have listened to ya...

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

There's one Rogers creaking into the zone

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Great call Poolside... My god I never saw this coming... I just need GB to score a couple and help me with my teaser... Should have listened to ya...
    Thanks dude. First half was making me nervous!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Saints are gonna cruise here. This is my biggest bet of the week.

Was also my biggest bet of the weekend I couldn't believe that 85% were on GB, on the road they are just not the same team... The Swiss cheesehead D doesn't help either. First half made me nervous too, but NO did exactly what I thought they would do, win the game.. Nice hit sir..

123456789 Oct 26, 2014 08:22 PM Money Line $475.00 $380.00 Win Football - 276 New Orleans Saints -125 for Game
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 10-27-14 at 01:32 AM.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

nice hit