Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Week 8: Which fav loses this 3 team ML parlay?

Alright so my last two parlay threads lost thanks to Seahawks losing 2 games in row and being the last leg in both of them. The rams loss hurt bad; really needed that one but moving on.

This week I'm thinking of the following favs:

Pats -240
    Chiefs -320
    Dolphins -255

I know Pats are banged up, but Brady and Bellicheat at home are always a decent bet.
    Rams just won their superbowl and will now get trashed by the Chiefs.
    Jags finally won a game, doubt they can win two in a row. Dolphins are a decent team as well.

Any favs that you would swap in or out?

Good luck this weekend!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Can see the Pats losing, theyre banged up on defense and Cutler will bounce back big this week

Riceboi

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Can see the Pats losing, theyre banged up on defense and Cutler will bounce back big this week
    Thanks for input.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

switch dolphins or chiefs with detroit

Riceboi

Don't like playing the international games.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Pats are not losing, so it's up to the other two.

Riceboi

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Pats are not losing, so it's up to the other two.

TheKLB
    TheKLB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Pats is this only "lock" I see there..

Also, if you are afraid of losing on the last leg, stagger. Pick 10am game, 1pm, and SNF/MNF game. Gives you a chance to hedge.
    Last edited by TheKLB; 10-25-14 at 03:42 PM.

Riceboi

I locked in the 3 teamer. Best of luck tomorrow!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Love the fact everyone thinks the Pats are a lock. The Bears are a lot better on the road and no way Cutler plays bad with Marshall calling his bud out like that last week. The pats almost lost to Geno in NEW ENGLAND, now theyre a "lock" against the Bears? Please, I'll be on the points BIG and moneyline for small for the Bears

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Love the fact everyone thinks the Pats are a lock. The Bears are a lot better on the road and no way Cutler plays bad with Marshall calling his bud out like that last week. The pats almost lost to Geno in NEW ENGLAND, now theyre a "lock" against the Bears? Please, I'll be on the points BIG and moneyline for small for the Bears
    Not only Marshall. How about Urlacher saying Cutler is only paid like an elite quarterback. I agree, see the bears bouncing back this week.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Not only Marshall. How about Urlacher saying Cutler is only paid like an elite quarterback. I agree, see the bears bouncing back this week.
    Mayo meant a lot to that defense, so evident in that Jets game. Not to mention the Pats have no running game either. Even if Revis "locks" down one side of the field you got Jeffery/Marshall whichever to cover on the other side, Bennett down the middle and possibly the best receiving back in the league in Forte. Upset city
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

Riceboi

Thanks for the input guys. I agree Pats are banged up and could get upset; any given sunday right? But Brady at home is usually a decent bet, and Jets always play the pats hard. All I know is I'm getting a team that is 35-6 SU at home the last 5 years for -250 and to me that's a decent bet. Also when Pats have 7-11 days off to prepare for a home game over the last 5 years they are 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS, all blowouts except one game which was a 3pt win. If you guys are on the bears spread i hope you win, but not ML lol.

GL

crispix
    crispix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

^^^^^^^^
    What he said....

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Very good points sharp thinkingthinking

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Pats have won 13 consecutive games vs NFC North and I don't see this changing anytime soon, Bears are no match at the moment.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I hope not KC or Miami. Have them on a strong teaser.

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    switch dolphins or chiefs with detroit
    lol. Whoops!!!

Luckily he did not listen

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

yea man I definietely did not foresee this coming(hope not just me). Not even going to find an excuse like Nick Fairley injury etc.

Riceboi

Please win today pats, chiefs, and dolphins! Could really use this win.

Riceboi

Well i won my parlay but i'm mad i didn't hit this one. stupid me for thinking Jets would win.

$200.00 $1,506.53 Pending 6 Team Parlay
    Win 10/23/14 8:25pm NFL Football 104 Denver Broncos -420* vs San Diego Chargers
    Win 10/26/14 1:00pm NFL Football 256 New England Patriots -260* vs Chicago Bears
    Win 10/26/14 1:00pm NFL Football 258 Kansas City Chiefs -340* vs St. Louis Rams
    Pending 10/26/14 1:00pm NFL Football 262 New York Jets -150* vs Buffalo Bills
    Win 10/26/14 1:00pm NFL Football 263 Miami Dolphins -260* vs Jacksonville Jaguars
    Win 10/26/14 1:00pm NFL Football 265 Houston Texans -150* vs Tennessee Titans