sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

SD +10 1/2 or reduced?

5Dimes offering SD +9 @ -105 or +10 1/2 @ -135.

i don't usually bet football, but what are your guys' thoughts about the two lines?

does Flowers being out make that much of a difference?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

flowers didnt play for chargers last season and they fared just fine.. while it never great to lose corners when facing den it seems lost on folks that the same two corners starting for sd tonight started in this gm last year.. honestly i say sell them back a point on +9 and take +8 for + money if you can, either sd hangs in and plays them tough like they generally do or they get housed..

sbrhedge

that's a good point.

maybe there's not too much difference between 8 and 10 1/2 ..

maybe the over is the better play?

2daBank

i actually think it goes under but nfl primetimes been death to me every time ive even thought about a under. if sd stays in this gm it wont get past 51 i dont believe.. they know the best defense against the donks is controlling the clock and keeping peyton on the sideline. im sure peyton is well aware of how sd gave them games last year with this strategy and kinda think he may try to slow it down a notch to give he defense a little more rest.. sets up great for a under, if it wasnt prime time id be on it for sure but between being scared of primetime unders and not a fan of under in donks gms it kinda a tough play. i think we talking something like donks mid to high 20s chargers low to mid 20s..

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i actually think it goes under but nfl primetimes been death to me every time ive even thought about a under. if sd stays in this gm it wont get past 51 i dont believe.. they know the best defense against the donks is controlling the clock and keeping peyton on the sideline. im sure peyton is well aware of how sd gave them games last year with this strategy and kinda think he may try to slow it down a notch to give he defense a little more rest.. sets up great for a under, if it wasnt prime time id be on it for sure but between being scared of primetime unders and not a fan of under in donks gms it kinda a tough play. i think we talking something like donks mid to high 20s chargers low to mid 20s..
    I couldn't agree with you more. I just wrote almost the exact same thing in another thread. The best way to beat Payton is to keep him off the field, seems like SD is one of the few teams that gets that but more so can actually do it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. I just wrote almost the exact same thing in another thread. The best way to beat Payton is to keep him off the field, seems like SD is one of the few teams that gets that but more so can actually do it
    converting on over 50% of their 3rd downs makes it a lot easier to pull off this strategy. have to be confident and have qb that comfortable making plays on 3rd and 5-6 a bunch of times in a drive. chargers run gm hasnt been as great of late but i do like oliver quite a bit, he runs really hard whether there anything there or not. i think chargers know and match up with this team as well as any1. dont like the corners being hurt but the guys playing the same as last season. bottom line is in most divisional match ups ill take over a td even if 1 team is crap (ala the jets last week), just so happens chargers are a really good team so even better..

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

One of my bigger plays in a while
    let's get this, BOL

sbrhedge

SD and under looking okay so far but it's early.