gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

TNF Player Props

Anyone do any of these? I think they're fun to have an extra little something in play during the game. I normally make more money off these than actually betting the games anyways.

Tonight I'm going Hillman over running + receiving yards 84.5 -115
    Hillman scores a TD -125
    Gates score a TD +130
    Rivers over 23.5 pass completions +115

My thinking is Denver stays up around 7-10 points most of the game, runs the ball a lot, SD throws a lot. Hopefully Gates gets one as he's Rivers' favorite TD target, and hopefully Hillman gets a little 2-yard screen or busts one in.

Anyone else like any others tonight?

tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

I listed a bunch of props that I just did. I don't like doing TDs cause it's hard to gauge who peyton is feeling that day or rivers for that matter. If you want a prop that could be profitable..Allen scores a TD...he is about due to break out and its primetime game against division opponent.

tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096
    Last edited by tennis005; 10-23-14 at 04:30 PM.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Traditionally in games like this Chargers go to a run heavy offense to try to win the time of possession. I like Oliver over 55.5 personally. He's been putting up 20 carries a game in the 3 weeks he's started and expecting 3 yards a touch isn't asking too much imo.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Traditionally in games like this Chargers go to a run heavy offense to try to win the time of possession. I like Oliver over 55.5 personally. He's been putting up 20 carries a game in the 3 weeks he's started and expecting 3 yards a touch isn't asking too much imo.
    thats a good they probably will go run-heavy. i was expecting a bunch of 5 yard passes but those might just all be runs instead

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    As long as the Broncos don't get a couple of quick early scores.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by blstrick5 View Post
    As long as the Broncos don't get a couple of quick early scores.
    Yep, this is my main concern especially with both Verrett and Flowers out. I'm hoping SD gets the ball to start the game so I can expect Oliver to get a lot of touches on the first series as SD tries to kill click and get a lead.

gregmav1

Gates TD, Rivers completions Over, both done. +130 and +115 odds both cashed, nice. Ronnie needs 6 yards in the last 15 minutes to cash too, so thats over basically. Hoping for a Ronnie TD to go 4 for 4, but if not 3 for 4 with 2 underdogs cashing. Woo.

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Nice run today brother

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by CarloTwoGuns View Post
    Nice run today brother
    thanks bro

CarloTwoGuns

I unfortunately have NEVER cashed a Player Prop.. In any sport .. Cardinals bet on Wong to make more Hits than Abreu .. THAT one game .. Abreu hits a Double .. knocks in two runs .. Wong .. Strikes out 3 times .. Game before and after Wong hits HRs and Abreu failed to get on base lol

gregmav1

I unfortunately have NEVER cashed a Player Prop.. In any sport .. Cardinals bet on Wong to make more Hits than Abreu .. THAT one game .. Abreu hits a Double .. knocks in two runs .. Wong .. Strikes out 3 times .. Game before and after Wong hits HRs and Abreu failed to get on base lol
    haha man i did great that series with playoff props. cardinals are my team and i know them well, so i bet on jay getting a hit almost every night, he was like +150 most nights and cashed almost every one. do a few nfl ones, they can be entertaining and easy. pick the team that's going to win, go over on the running back's yards.

CarloTwoGuns

I tried .. I had Jamal Charles going over 44 yrds in the second half .. he had 41 .. lol .. Im telling you .. Player Props ..Not my thing

gregmav1

I tried .. I had Jamal Charles going over 44 yrds in the second half .. he had 41 .. lol .. Im telling you .. Player Props ..Not my thing
    i'll make a thread this weekend for sunday, we'll pick out a few and get some good ones

jay5hizzle
    jay5hizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2840

hillman had 2 tds called back. sucks