TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

What's wrong With some Seakhawk's Players

russel wilson not black enough. why does it seem issues always devolve to race with black people. he's not black enough. bros, it's a work environment. you can't be coming in all speaking thuggish and expect management to be comfortable with you. how long will the race card continue to be played with black folks. unreal.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It's Jameis Winston's fault

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dude he is a fukkin wanna be white nerd, that shit isn't cool. I fukkin can't stand his pussy weak ass. Stop acting like a 15 yr old white video game nerd. Maybe 3 of you whiteboys on here understand this, and that's ok mommy and daddy did a good job making sure you did your school work and never got locked up. You guys think "oh he's a good guy" NO!!!!! He's taking a piece of anything you could have as a nerd or a nice guy. Taking YOUR culture. All the blacks start acting like him what do you have left?

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I fukkin can't stand his pussy weak ass.
    How many college, NFL games have you played?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

they should stfu and pretend like they like him. ridiculous to let sewage leak out of the locker room into the media

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Dude he is a fukkin wanna be white nerd, that shit isn't cool. I fukkin can't stand his pussy weak ass. Stop acting like a 15 yr old white video game nerd. Maybe 3 of you whiteboys on here understand this, and that's ok mommy and daddy did a good job making sure you did your school work and never got locked up. You guys think "oh he's a good guy" NO!!!!! He's taking a piece of anything you could have as a nerd or a nice guy. Taking YOUR culture. All the blacks start acting like him what do you have left?
    What do you have left you ask? Empty prisons and a much lower crime rate.
    Points Awarded:

MangoKush gave dlunc3 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MangoKush

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Acting like a thug and a dumbass is NOT black "culture". That's called being a thug a dumbass.
    I know tons of very educated, well spoken black folks and I know tons of moronic, thuggish white folks.
    That isn't culture.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave THam12 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bigtymer56 gave THam12 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Wait a fuckin minute...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Acting like a thug and a dumbass is NOT black "culture". That's called being a thug a dumbass.
    I know tons of very educated, well spoken black folks and I know tons of moronic, thuggish white folks.
    That isn't culture.
    Exactly

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    What do you have left you ask? Empty prisons and a much lower crime rate.
    LOL. You have any idea the literally millions of jobs the correctional/judicial system provides? This country depends on people breaking the law.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    That isn't culture.
    Who is telling him to act like a thug? They just dont want him acting like an uncle tom or a house nig.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Who is telling him to act like a thug? They just dont want him acting like an uncle tom or a house nig.
    Ok, so what's a good middle ground? How is every black male in America supposed to act and feel?

A lot of black kids have it hard enough, now they have to follow your blueprint! Must suck.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

What happened? Haven't turned the tv on today.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Still waiting for the T-Wolves to come out and say that they didn't care if Kevin Love left because he wasn't white enough.