Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    oh Eddie why are you so sensitive? We're you not breastfed? Did your girl just leave you for the neighbor? Lighten up lil man it's all in fun. Put your dik back on and be strong. Just playin with you . You were a time out kid huh?
    So do you have to bring your own laugh tracks to your stand-up gigs? I mean, certainly something has to fill that cold, empty void that envelops the room after your final punch-line has been delivered. That eerie, vacant silence rivaled only by that of deep space.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So do you have to bring your own laugh tracks to your stand-up gigs? I mean, certainly something has to fill that cold, empty void that envelops the room after your final punch-line has been delivered. That eerie, vacant silence rivaled only by that of deep space.
    Oh Edward stop being a sore loser. How did you like my pro cap? You Lil fukin mommie did not give me attention douche nozzle.. Your the kind of guy that goes out on a date and forgets his dick huh? Time out lil douche. Go play your video games and Stop trying to play a mans game lil boy.

Eddy Munny

Listen to yourself... and I'm the sensitive one? I must have rattled something loose in that thick head of yours, because you're devolving into an angst-ridden 13 year old child right before our very eyes.

Dik jokes.... amazing

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Hey Eddie I got two tickets to paradise why don't you pack your bags and leave this site tonight lmao lil douche

Eddy Munny

Yea, that still wasn't even remotely funny.

You can always keep trying though, loser. SBR's open 24 hours. Knock yourself out... Unlimited chances. If you keep posting enough, certainly something clever will come out sooner or later, even if by accident.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

im so happy made back all my money i lost on the sea vs dallas game thanks to the broncos tonight!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    I think we are fluked on over bro. Told you SD would be tough. I have chargers +16 but over 45.. Toast
    LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Adding: SD TT: over 18.5 -152. WIN

Day complete: 2-0.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    After doing my homework, Broncos should win this game easily. Curious why you teased the game to 1?
    Good Morning Don, If you noticed I posted this on Tuesday 10/21/14 @ 7:50 AM. At the time the line was Denver -7 over 50. Standard 6 point tease. Not sure what you are getting at. Well I'll take the win. BOL.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 10-24-14 at 06:42 AM.

First 12