a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Jets - auto play this week

Jets -3. Own the Bills in Newark. I'm a Bills fan and this team was just terrible vs the Vikings on Sunday.

Jets, not as bad on paper as public may think. Had a beast of a schedule so far and recently Geno is playing better.

The Bills lost two starting RBs - biggest loss was Jackson because he is great in pass protection.
    The Bills O-line is HORRIFIC. They don't have one decent guard and both tackles are struggling. They will get dominated by the Jets 4 man front.

Orton, 3 games, 1 INTs per game, 2 fumbles last two games; both likely to continue as the O-line struggles vs the Jets

Only question is, will Joe Public beat the Bills from +3? Thinking public will be on Bills +3 and Jets -2.5 will get hammmmmered by the Pros. I can't imagine anyone would like betting Jets -3.5 at home, especially with Geno.

Maybe line will just stay at 3. Thoughts?

Under also likely a safe play with both defenses

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Jets autoplay was last week bud....

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I agree

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

before the season i said jets would be 2-6 beating the raiders and bills... so i agree.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stop with these auto plays

Geno plays 1 good game in 4

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I don't disagree.
    Jets d line is good. Bills a good home team, shaky on the road. Betting on Orton Is hard to do.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The tank should be in, if Rex wants to stay on he needs to be on the same page as Idzik, who is obviously tanking with the roster he put together and not spending about 20 million in cap pre Harvin deal. The whole team is very young from the D the trainer. Harvin is a young man brought for the future, the Jets want Jameis Winston very badly. Will rex follow the script or be axed at the end of the year if not sooner? Personally i think they are on the same page, or the Harvin move would have NEVER been made if Rex was not in with it. As for the Bills they stink could be a default win.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    The tank should be in, if Rex wants to stay on he needs to be on the same page an Idzik, who is obviously tanking with the roster he put together and not spending about 20 million in cap in the off season. Harvin is a young man brought for the future, the Jets want Jameis Winston very badly. Will rex follow the script or be axed at the end of the year if not sooner?
    papa you go easy on that bet

Nick Papageorgio

Rocker i may not be around...knowledge equals power I already got that, so now i'm tryin get that money and respect i don't got.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Rocker i may not be around...knowledge equals power I already got that, so now i'm tryin get that money and respect i don't got.
    I feel you papa

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I agree

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

jets tanking? You do realize they've played Stafford Cutler Manning Brady Rodgers Rivers and Schaub. Three greats, two very good, one ok and one terrible QB

Nick Papageorgio

Fear, schaub didnt start. Week 1. Questioning your knowledge on the subject. I'm a Jets fan fearer. Do i can think we can run the table, win out of course. Just my theory. Must land Winston, only way to do that is win less than the Raiders, Jags wont take him. Didn't say they have been tanking, but it may be time to begin? Rex must follow the script to save his job, he loves NYJ.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rex crushes bad QBs

Orton is a bad QB

This is a great spot