meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Nope we have to pay the rest of his signing bonus only..I agree it was a mistake by our front office to spend that for him but that same to pucked up Wilson Thomas Sherman lynch Walters etc .this same for won Us a SB...I believe that this to will rectify this situation also gives us more $$$ for Sherman and Wilson ..great move to end a potential disaster.
    They gave up all that for a guy that played 8 games. Jets can get the same out of him for a conditional pick.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Nope we have to pay the rest of his signing bonus only..I agree it was a mistake by our front office to spend that for him but that same to pucked up Wilson Thomas Sherman lynch Walters etc .this same for won Us a SB...I believe that this to will rectify this situation also gives us more $$$ for Sherman and Wilson ..great move to end a potential disaster.
    stop saying "us" and "we," you don't play on the team fanboy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Pete Carols philosophy is that no player is bigger than the team.

The culture they have created in Seattle is " get on the same page or get the fukk out."

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    he is part of the 12th man. They are part of the team.

In Seattle ownership embraces its city and fans unlike that fukking jerkoff the Panthers have Jerry richardson.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

There's no difference between harvin and Ted ginn

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    There's no difference between harvin and Ted ginn
    i agree

that koksuker is overrated

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Harvin overrated? hilarious. But he is injury prone/I get he doesn't work for their system anymore..

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

"Seattle will miss Percy but don't worry Geno smith will miss him more"

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    "Seattle will miss Percy but don't worry Geno smith will miss him more"
    lol i saw that post on espn comments, i was dying

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    agree with big bear. you don't know what your saying. without the "us" "we" mentality, the seahawks wouldn't be where they are today. Seattle is nothing without their fans. Why do they struggle on the road so much?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    They had Golden Tate last year.
    Golden Tate fukkin SUCKED last year. 5 TD's averaging 56 yards per game. He's the reason why we picked up Harvin. Our receiving corps needed help but we managed without him. We made it to the Superbowl without Harvin. He only had 2 receptions for 45 yards in that game. Virtually a non-factor.

We got the same team as last year bud and our O-Line over performed last season. Things have leveled out a bit. We basically traded off an asshole that everyone on the team hated. A fukkin cancer. Not to mention that we picked up a kid that's faster than Harvin. Time to see what he can do.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

12th man. ....for life..fukk the haters....Seattle will not miss Harvin

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

He's not productive as a #1 option..special threat can score on 1 play but ranked # 99 in as a We...67$ million too much for "US"

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

these bandwagon seachicken fans are hilarous..big mouths spewing hot air just like Richard Sherman...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Theyre 1 and fukkin 6. They're done.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    just take seattle +14 -1500

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19327

Good riddance to anger issues, bad attitude, and lack of production.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Golden Tate fukkin SUCKED last year. 5 TD's averaging 56 yards per game. He's the reason why we picked up Harvin. Our receiving corps needed help but we managed without him. We made it to the Superbowl without Harvin. He only had 2 receptions for 45 yards in that game. Virtually a non-factor.

We got the same team as last year bud and our O-Line over performed last season. Things have leveled out a bit. We basically traded off an asshole that everyone on the team hated. A fukkin cancer. Not to mention that we picked up a kid that's faster than Harvin. Time to see what he can do.
    lol looks like you probably just looked at the box score. harvin returned a td that "virtually" sealed the game for the Seahawks. Non factor

San Fran is way better than last year, wait until they get healthy. I guarantee the Seahawks don't get by the 49ers this year if they face them. It won't even be close. Seattle is not winning anything.

The facts are in. In the NFC championship game last year, the 49ers were the better team. They got robbed by the refs. Everyone saw it clearly. The 49ers have dramatically improved - still not at full strength yet with 2 of their top 4 players sidelined - and the Seahawks have dramatically regressed. This year, it won't even be close.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

lol looks like you probably just looked at the box score. harvin returned a td that "virtually" sealed the game for the Seahawks. Non factor

San Fran is way better than last year, wait until they get healthy. I guarantee the Seahawks don't get by the 49ers this year if they face them. It won't even be close. Seattle is not winning anything.

The facts are in. In the NFC championship game last year, the 49ers were the better team. They got robbed by the refs. Everyone saw it clearly. The 49ers have dramatically improved - still not at full strength yet with 2 of their top 4 players sidelined - and the Seahawks have dramatically regressed. This year, it won't even be close.
    Keep hoping

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    these bandwagon seachicken fans are hilarous..big mouths spewing hot air just like Richard Sherman...
    Yeah I'm A bandwagon fan...fukk off u bay area \*\*\*\*\*\*

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Jets got a franchise player on the cheap.

Goat Milk

Keep hoping
    I'm not hoping. It's going to happen.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Who gives a shiit. The final score was 43 - 8 and you think one measly punt return for a TD sealed the deal??? Gimme a fukkin break. Non-factor. Just like Golden Tate all last season; didn't do shiiit. Can't wait to watch Denver pound the crap outta San Fran on Sunday. If Denver wins in Denver what you think is gonna happen when the 49'ers visit Seattle?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good gamble for the Jets.....They can cut him at any time for no penalty if he can't act right and have him locked in until 2019

4th round pick at best for the Seawhawks and could be as low as one 6th round pick for one of the best pure playmakers in the league

meader99

Who gives a shiit. The final score was 43 - 8 and you think one measly punt return for a TD sealed the deal??? Gimme a fukkin break. Non-factor. Just like Golden Tate all last season; didn't do shiiit. Can't wait to watch Denver pound the crap outta San Fran on Sunday. If Denver wins in Denver what you think is gonna happen when the 49'ers visit Seattle?

I'm not sure what one game has to do with the other.

Goat Milk

Like I said, 49ers are without their 2 best players, and 2 of the best 10 defensive players in the entire NFL... You need to learn how to control your knee-jerk reactions. That's why I'll wait for ppl like you to react after 49ers lose to Denver and Seattle beats STL... If you watched the NFC championship you saw it was rigged for Seattle to win. There is a youtube video that spread like wildfire after that game and points out some things that makes you start to question how games are officiated. It's gotten tons of hits.

Keep betting against the 49ers when they get the best def player in football back in Boweman and another top 10 guy in Aldon Smith. I hope the 49ers keep losing, and Seattle keeps winning in the meantime so guys like you can start making your predictions and books start adjusting lines in seattle's favor.

meader99

Like I said, 49ers are without their 2 best players, and 2 of the best 10 defensive players in the entire NFL... You need to learn how to control your knee-jerk reactions. That's why I'll wait for ppl like you to react after 49ers lose to Denver and Seattle beats STL... If you watched the NFC championship you saw it was rigged for Seattle to win. There is a youtube video that spread like wildfire after that game and points out some things that makes you start to question how games are officiated. It's gotten tons of hits.

Keep betting against the 49ers when they get the best def player in football back in Boweman and another top 10 guy in Aldon Smith. I hope the 49ers keep losing, and Seattle keeps winning in the meantime so guys like you can start making your predictions and books start adjusting lines in seattle's favor.
    I don't get how you think Bowman is going to come back from that injury and be the same guy before he got hurt. You wont see the real Bowman until next season imo.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

It is clear that this move has shaken up the Seahawks locker room. They've been playing garbage football since this news broke.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post

It is clear that this move has shaken up the Seahawks locker room. They've been playing garbage football since this news broke.

Racial Problems inside...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Thats what I would do on Madden back in the day. If a player had low morale or was holding out i would just trade him to worst team in the league.

First 123