PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Luck Knows

Okay,

I know I'm homer, but please.. Someone tell my why you wouldn't take the Colts -2.5?

I'd take them at -6.5 honestly.

Andrew hasn't lost to the Texans in his past 3 match ups and he won't start now. Colts defense has been showing up for them this year. Offense is never a question with them. JJ Watt may be a factor for them on a couple plays.. But thats about it.

Colts could EASILY be 5-0 right now. However, they obviously aren't but if you watched the Denver and Philly games, you know they could be.

This just seems TOO easy to me. (which is the scary part)

However,
    I'm all over Colts -2.5 HEAVY

And adding a Parlay of

Colts -2.5 and Over 46.

Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by PhilTheTHRILL; 10-07-14 at 04:16 PM.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Luck did lose to them in 2012 I believe? Has beat them 3 times since right?

It looks like easy money to me too, but that's why I am a bit hesitant on this one.

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Luck did lose to them in 2012 I believe? Has beat them 3 times since right?

It looks like easy money to me too, but that's why I am a bit hesitant on this one.
    Ahhh yes,

Luck lost to them in Dec. of 12.. 3-0 since then.

rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

I'm usually in agreement with you Phil. But I'm very much leaning Houston here, hoping Indy gets pounded and I can get it at +3 or better.

Indy has beat up on jax and Tennessee. Their stats are skewed and they beat Baltimore by one td at home. Now they play hou at home who played Dallas pretty tough. If foster looks like he did against cowboys could get dicey, even with our buddy fitz at qb.

I think value rests with hou in this spot, just my opinion though.

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by rattlemonkey View Post
    I'm usually in agreement with you Phil. But I'm very much leaning Houston here, hoping Indy gets pounded and I can get it at +3 or better.

Indy has beat up on jax and Tennessee. Their stats are skewed and they beat Baltimore by one td at home. Now they play hou at home who played Dallas pretty tough. If foster looks like he did against cowboys could get dicey, even with our buddy fitz at qb.

I think value rests with hou in this spot, just my opinion though.
    That is fair. I appreciate you giving your input.
    Arian Foster is 100% what the Texans need to stay in this game.

I guess we will see what happens. Colts have convinced me, Texans have not. However. The spread is what it is for a reason, as this game can easily go either way.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

The last time these two teams played in Houston, Houston was up 21-3 at the half with Case Keenum at quarterback. Sure, Indy came back to win in the second half, but maaaaaaaybe that had something to do with, oh I dunno, Houston's head coach having a heart attack at halftime. Maybe.

This was, btw, worst record in the league last season Houston.

Texans or nothing for me.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    The last time these two teams played in Houston, Houston was up 21-3 at the half with Case Keenum at quarterback. Sure, Indy came back to win in the second half, but maaaaaaaybe that had something to do with, oh I dunno, Houston's head coach having a heart attack at halftime. Maybe.

This was, btw, worst record in the league last season Houston.

Texans or nothing for me.
    You have to remember last year the Colts didn't have Bradshaw, Allen (rated as the top overall TE in his draft), or Nicks. Indy also just got their leading tackler LB Freeman back last week for the first time. Safety LeRon Landry is suspended but he hadn't played well anyway and his replacement Sergio Brown played well vs the Ravens. Add to that Foster's hammy only get 3 days rest. Indy by 10