EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

Wk 6 4-Team Teaser

Colts +10
    Broncos +5
    Pats +10
    Sea/Dal Over 34.5

Indy @ Houston, the only way this game goes one-sided is if Luck really tears it up but they play each other closely. I can't see the ivy beard leading a 2 score margin win here even in Houston.

Broncos have a bye.

I do think the Bills are a better team than most think and Orton is a serviceable QB with the weapons on hand. A bills win wouldn't surprise me but again I don't see Orton putting a 2 score margin on Brady with a new 2 TE set. Should be a great test for the Buffalo D.

The over on SEA/DAL is the one of the four that I'm least high on but Dallas only scored less than 20 once and Sea has put up over 20 every game. Dallas is at home, the Skins just lost, and the enjoy a Phi/NYG match-up this week as well. I like their chance of putting up points with the way their offense has been meshing. For what it's worth the other Over I like here teased is PHI/NYG @ 37.

I think this was one of the easiest picks for a 4 teamer so far this season.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Dallas is at home?

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

looks good, but Cowboys are on the road and Broncos are 2 games out of the BYE.
    get yourself a copy of "marc lawrence playbook" its a quick flip thru for schedule and pp's.

EvenBetter

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    looks good, but Cowboys are on the road and Broncos are 2 games out of the BYE.
    get yourself a copy of "marc lawrence playbook" its a quick flip thru for schedule and pp's.
    Dal is away, thanks, I had thought the played Sea at home this year.

The Boncos being on a bye was a joke since they play the Jets... how else could I parlay/bet it?

EvenBetter

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Dallas is at home?
    No, my bad on that one, I thought when scheds came out they had Sea at home.

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by EvenBetter View Post
    Dal is away, thanks, I had thought the played Sea at home this year.

The Boncos being on a bye was a joke since they play the Jets... how else could I parlay/bet it?
    I hear ya, but knowing that teams off a loss of 3 touchdowns or greater playing the Home Dog role(in this case Jets) vs. a team off a win of 3 touchdowns or greater(in this case Broncos) actually have a record of 7-8 straight up and 13-2 against the spread last 10yrs makes it hard to consider Broncos on BYE vs. Jets, teasing Jets +21 might be the better value?

EvenBetter

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    teasing Jets +21 might be the better value?
    I honestly thought about catching lightning and playing both. I'm not against the Jets at +21, played the Jags twice in similar roles and hit. I just can't get past how the Jets cannot complete a pass longer than 8 yards. Decker isn't going to be 100% either so I don't see where the firepower is going to come from. That defense won't stop Peyton from breaking Favre's record this weekend.

Do you have any plays this wknd chopper? WHo do you like in PHI/NYG? I'm leaning NYG.

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by EvenBetter View Post
    I honestly thought about catching lightning and playing both. I'm not against the Jets at +21, played the Jags twice in similar roles and hit. I just can't get past how the Jets cannot complete a pass longer than 8 yards. Decker isn't going to be 100% either so I don't see where the firepower is going to come from. That defense won't stop Peyton from breaking Favre's record this weekend.

Do you have any plays this wknd chopper? WHo do you like in PHI/NYG? I'm leaning NYG.
    I'm still in the early stages of handicapping week 6,

scheduling notes -
    Bucs playing home off the rare 3 consecutive road games
    Vikings and Packers playing with 9 days rest
    Raiders and Dolphins post-BYE
    Eagles and Bucs pre-BYE
    Steelers, Ravens and Bears playing 2nd of back to back road

database system leans to -
    Rams ats
    Raiders ats and under
    Colts ats and under
    Seahawks ml
    Browns ats
    Bengals ats

I'm gonna pass on Giants/Eagles , but the short # would lean me to believe Giants are the right side.