Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Got Hawks -7 to finish a 4-teamer, Usual hedging survey!

Half-unit play wins me about 4.5 units.

What would y'all do?

Hedge with Skins +7 for a couple of units and call it a day?

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

let it ride!

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Depends how much you got on it.. if it's a substantial amount, yes.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Personally i would at least try for a middle if at all possible...+8.5 -115 i saw earlier

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by killacappapilla View Post
    Depends how much you got on it.. if it's a substantial amount, yes.
    Well, the half unit ain't much obviously, but the 4.5 payoff is pretty good.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Can't decide, boys, tell me what to do.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

u might as well have bet a 3 teamer if your last game was mon night and you planned on hedging

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Don't hedge seahawks will blow out redskins wait till 2nd qtr you'll know the feel of it if wash shows something then grab wash to hedge but don't waste your money on cousins and a hurt depleated swiss cheese defense like wash

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

HEDGE!!! Public is heavy on a Monday night road dog. I wish I had a stat on this...... if I did it would tell you hedge. These are the games Vegas was built on.

SEA should win and more than likely will...... but not by as much or as often as everyone thinks.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

I would hedge.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Thanks for the thoughts, gentlemen! Decided to let it ride. If the Skins play a great game, so be it, but I'm gonna roll with the Hawks here. Best of luck to all this evening!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Greed kills.

BigDofBA

Wilson is one of the smartest QBs in the league. Really starting to become a fan of his.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Wilson is one of the smartest QBs in the league. Really starting to become a fan of his.
    I"m a Pats fan from Boston, but I fell in love with this kid instantly... somehow he's still underrated even as a Super Bowl winner... never gets mentioned among the best even though he does absolutely everything right, makes every right decision, is impossible to contain... He's like a gentle assassin.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Hedge it now while Hawks lead 7-0?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

I hope you hedged at half with effective +13 on the skins

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I"m a Pats fan from Boston, but I fell in love with this kid instantly... somehow he's still underrated even as a Super Bowl winner... never gets mentioned among the best even though he does absolutely everything right, makes every right decision, is impossible to contain... He's like a gentle assassin.
    He's very solid player and person in an absolute DREAM setup.

BigDofBA

He always makes the right play it seems like. He doesn't wow you with arm strength but he is accurate, can improvise, and doesn't make mistakes.

Earlier in the game Seattle called a rubbing play and Washington crashed everyone to the right after the snap and you could see Wilson see it out of the corner of his eye. Instead if handing off for a sure three yard loss, he pulled it back and ran the other way for 20 yards.

Very smart player.

intriguing
    intriguing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2730

The gonna lose you dumb azzzzzz. Shoulda hedged

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

God I love Russell Wilson. That play on the final drive was as ridiculous as you'll see anyone make. That should be on sports science for it's degree of difficulty. Heads-up by Lynch too.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

God I love Russell Wilson. That play on the final drive was as ridiculous as you'll see anyone make. That should be on sports science for it's degree of difficulty. Heads-up by Lynch too.
    not even close to that great of a play gruden way over the top its not even funny.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    not even close to that great of a play gruden way over the top its not even funny.
    I didn't even hear what Gruden said, just going on what I saw! You serious, bro? He's running full-steam toward his own territory away from rushers and then has to throw back against his momentum while just in a terrible throwing position. And still makes a perfect pass to Lynch for the big gainer like he always does.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by intriguing View Post
    The gonna lose you dumb azzzzzz. Shoulda hedged
    Never worried he would hit this u wrong bro

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If you hedged, it means you never should have bet that leg in the first place. Live and learn from this mistake.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If you hedged, it means you never should have bet that leg in the first place. Live and learn from this mistake.
    Umm, this is a one-page thread, dude, you couldn't read a few posts and see that I hit the parlay before typing this? Anyway, it's not unreasonable to just think about taking the automatic win.

slacker00

Umm, this is a one-page thread, dude, you couldn't read a few posts and see that I hit the parlay before typing this? Anyway, it's not unreasonable to just think about taking the automatic win.
    You might want to reread what I wrote.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

You might want to reread what I wrote.
    I did, but you're going to have to spell out what you mean in more words, my friend. Why is this case, unlike everyone else's posts about hedging, different? Why is it inappropriate here to consider hedging? Not seeing it. In any event, I DID NOT HEDGE and I CASHED the original parlay.

Thanks.

slacker00

I did, but you're going to have to spell out what you mean in more words, my friend. Why is this case, unlike everyone else's posts about hedging, different? Why is it inappropriate here to consider hedging? Not seeing it. In any event, I DID NOT HEDGE and I CASHED the original parlay.

Thanks.
    You made a thread about hedging. It means your original bet was a mistake. How can I make it any more clear?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

You made a thread about hedging. It means your original bet was a mistake. How can I make it any more clear?
    Okay, so everyone that's ever hedged made a mistake, huh? It couldn't be that they just make a determination to cash an automatic win? Do you go into everybody's thread about hedging and say this? How does that go for ya?

slacker00

Okay, so everyone that's ever hedged made a mistake, huh? It couldn't be that they just make a determination to cash an automatic win? Do you go into everybody's thread about hedging and say this? How does that go for ya?
    If you want to cash an automatic win, bet both sides and pay the juice both ways. Tell me how that works for ya.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

If you want to cash an automatic win, bet both sides and pay the juice both ways. Tell me how that works for ya.
    What don't you understand about guaranteeing a return? You have a parlay that can pay you 4.5 units if it hits. But you want to guarantee a WIN, a CASH. Now in this case I decided to let it ride, but nevertheless I could have guaranteed two units of PROFIT by playing the Skins. Guaranteed profit regardless of outcome. What is so confusing to you? On what planet does giving up juice by playing both sides belong in the same conversation? Goodnight.

slacker00

What don't you understand about guaranteeing a return? You have a parlay that can pay you 4.5 units if it hits. But you want to guarantee a WIN, a CASH. Now in this case I decided to let it ride, but nevertheless I could have guaranteed two units of PROFIT by playing the Skins. Guaranteed profit regardless of outcome. What is so confusing to you? On what planet does giving up juice by playing both sides belong in the same conversation? Goodnight.
    That's what hedges means. It means you bet one side, got scared for whatever reason, and then bet the other side.