Hope to keep the good run going. 2-1 Week 2, 3-1 week 3 and 3-1 last week.
8-3 total for the year so far.

Pittsburgh vs. Jacksonville - OVER 47.5
These are two bad defenses. Pittsburgh gave up 27 points last week to a backup quarterback in Tampa Bay. Also gave up 27 week 1 at home to Cleveland. And we all know Jacksonville can't stop anyone. The Jaguars actually moved the ball decent with Bortles at the helm on the road in San Diego and expect them to only improve week to week. Pittsburgh should move the ball at ease on a very poor Jax D. This should be a high scoring game without a doubt. My biggest play of the day...OVER the number.

Carolina -3 vs. Chicago
While the public likes the Bears, I love Carolina. This a rebound game for them. They're much better than what they showed the last two weeks. I think we'll see the Panthers team that shut down the Lions three weeks ago. Expect Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin to have a huge game against a struggling Bears secondary. My least confident game of four, but still putting a few bucks on it.

St. Louis +7 at Philadelphia
The Eagles are one of the more overrated teams in football right now, IMO. The offensive line is banged up and defensively they are struggling. By just looking at the final score you'd think they played well at San Fran last week, but the numbers paint a totally different story....they got their feathers plucked. Rams are coming off a bye and have not played bad since that week 1 embarrassment. Zac Stacy should be able to run against a weak run D. Austin Davis has been solid. The Eagles have struggled against weak teams this year on their home turf. I think the Rams cover this number.

Broncos vs. Cardinals - UNDER 49 (also 1st half UNDER 24.5)
The perception is that we have two great offenses going up against each other. The hidden fact is these are two very good defenses going up against each other that have been trying to establish the run all year. This will be a lower scoring game than people think. I'm playing the first half under as well because there's the possibility this game could have a higher scoring fourth quarter and go to OT to inch over the total, but I do think the first half will be a 10-6 or 13-7 kinda half.

Also leaning towards the under in the Cincinnati-New England game tonight. Still unsure if I'll play it. Depends how I do in these first four. Good luck today boys. And as always.....

GO NAVY. BEAT ARMY.