5 More games this week:

Buf/Hou Under 41: I've gotten burned the past two weeks betting the buffalo over due to their strong offensive showings in weeks 1 and 2. Their defense has stepped up, and held Mia to 10 and a traveling SD team to 22. Hou beat up on Oakland in week 2 putting up 30 points and allowed 30 against the giants. By the numbers, this looks to be a defense struggle. Both teams have low Redzone td % with buffalo sitting at 33% and houston at 44%. Redzone defense for both teams is low/moderate with Hou at 45% and Buffalo at 55%. Houston has shown some weakness against the run thus far this season, whereas Buffalo is currently ranked 6th against the run. Both teams have had limited success in gaining yards through the air. I think total stays low based on field goals and run based offenses.

Det/NYJ Over 44.5- Based only on the numbers, this would like an easy under bet. Detroit's offense has severely underperformed in its past two games. NYJ offense has been surprisingly effective this season and they have put up some nice totals. Watching the game on Monday night, the jets got lit up by the passing attack of the bears. Both the jets and det are weak in redzone defense, both allowing touchdowns 62.5% of the time. Both teams are somewhat weak in the redzone at the same time. I think Detroit's offense comes alive for this game, and the Jets continue to make improvements with Geno Smith growing into a real NFL qb.

Mia/Oak Under 41- Continuing to bet Oakland Under. I enjoyed the strong defensive showing of Oakland last week, holding NE to 16 points. Mia has not had any significant offense since week 1. Both teams have been strong against the pass thus far this season, run defense has been the weakness. Oakland has displayed some of the strongest redzone defense, holding opponents to a ~38% td , with Mia slightly higher at ~55%. Both teams run the ball, drain the clock and the total stays under.

Jax/SD Over 44.5- Jacksonville has not played defense this season. They have been completely annihilated being ranked 32nd on defense in both rush and pass yards. Jacksonville has allowed a ~57% redzone touchdown %. SD has had a moderatly strong defense. I think total is low because of they put up 22 against buffalo, but this included traveling coast to coast, SD plays better at home. I think SD puts up points and Jacksonville get a couple tds in the end for a backdoor over.

ATL/Min Under 47. This total is a complete overreaction to the stomping the falcons gave the buccs last thursday. Matt Ryan completed somewhere around 80% of his passes, a feat not likely to be repeated. Atlanta tends to play down away from home, and the ten points put up against cinci week 2 speaks to this. Min has been somewhat effective on defense, ranked 13th against the pass and 15th against the run, against some effective offenses (At NO, Ne). In addition, with Cassel out, they are forced to start rookie Teddy Bridgewater. In addition, Adrian Peterson is gone. An offense in shambles against a slightly high total at 47 leads me to the under.