House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

A nice run game and a solid defense ... Sharps tend to like those kinda teams .

Jets 0-3 vs the Bears last three starts
    BUT
    The Jets have the better run game averaging 149 a game and a better run defense giving up 52 yards a game
    Cutler does not do well in games like this , he wont have a run game tonight to support the pass and the Jets will be brining all kinds of pressure from everywhere to get to Cut , I see him having a bad night , maybe throwing 2or3 interceptions in this one
    Sharps like a team with a good defense and a solid run game that combined with the crowd / home field advantage and Monday Night lights has Jets ML or -1 written all over it tonight ..... Jets ml tonight or -1 both are good imo ......... under also looks nice .... 20-10 JETS

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Jets secondary will probably be exposed again this week

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I think the Jets slam the door on the run forcing Cutler in 2nd and 3rd and longs all night .... Jets will be bringing lots of pressure on those kinda downs .... I see it the other way around , Cutler has a horrible night throwing a couple picks .... but we'll see ...

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post

Lol, House..just watched the video.. Very funny man.. i was laughin